Selena Gomez May Follow Taylor Swift’s Lead & Date A 1D Guy

NO JUST NO
IF SHE DATES NIALL HORAN I WILL HAVE TO KILL HER
I LOVE ALL 1D GUYS BUT NIALL IS A CUTIE AND WILL TAKE MY MAN AWAY
I HATE HER SO MUCH
SHE BETTER NOT DATE HIM
AND IF SHE ENDS UP DATING HIM I’LL COME TO HER HOUSE IF SHE HURTS HIM
WHICH SHE PROBABLY WOULD BUT JUST NO !

Anonymous

Posted at 12:59 PM on February 2, 2013

Look if he dates u congrats she NEVER said she will did u hear it on tv are they dating yet stop bein a hater Selena is a person too that goes to all of his fans if he dates her its his choice and face it nobody can stop him plus there was a person who asked Selena which 1D guy would u like to kiss she said zayn and u can’t stop that too any of those guys can date her if they want to or EVEN date u it could happen so look Niall doesn’t know u excist so don’t get ur hopes up

Anonymous

Posted at 9:21 AM on January 21, 2013

Seriously ppl it’s not for sure she would date him a source said she might and if Niall wants to date her its his choice and face it none of u can change that
…………just my opinion

Sweet Tooth13

Posted at 10:03 PM on January 14, 2013

Selena Gomez as to choice a man to be her boyfriend because her dating younger boys is not right Selena I love you but come on you should get a real man not some boy that does not respect you!!

debbie

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 6, 2013

Justin loves her and if she dated someone knew that would break him especially if she dated one of his friends! She is just being a brat she doesn’t deserve Justin! I respect Selena I do but she doesn’t realize that her and Justin are a perfect couple and if she doesn’t realize it soon he will move on and then she will realize what she had!

NiallsPrincess

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 4, 2013

Pshh. I just farted at this article. Can you guys don’t put youselves in drama because of this?! Selena doesn’t have a chance to Niall. Selena isn’t his taste and he doesn’t like whores. Niall likes girls who are shy and lovely (unless she pretend to be).Not like SELENA GOMEZ.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 3, 2013

Look this is just a rumor not true and btw Taylor and Harry broke up I really don’t think she would date a guy who is friends with Taylor’s ex like seriously that would risk her friendship with Taylor

iStylesCrew

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 4, 2013

I can’t take it if I’ll see a picture of her and Niall especially when they’re HOLDING HANDS! OMG. Why do they have to date my boyfriends? There’s a lot of guys out there single! Ugh.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 2, 2013

He IS NOT ur boyfriend he is completely single wht is up with u ppl if he dates her its his choice plus Selena and Niall never hang out and Niall is one of Justin’s friends

iStylesCrew

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 4, 2013

What?! There’s no way she can date my one and only left boyfriend! Her bestfriend has already took my first love! That’s enough! If she’ll datr Niallwell its time to kill her and her bestfriend, Taylor!

Raeley

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 31, 2012

She better not date Niall because it sounds like she only wants to date Niall because he is single not because she likes him… And she probably only wants to date a 1D guy because they are famous

Anonymous

Posted at 9:15 AM on January 21, 2013

It’s just a rumor nobody said its Sure that she will

Anonymous

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 2, 2013

Yes I agree nobody said its a final desicion

neutralroads

Posted at 9:46 PM on December 29, 2012

Sorry..Wrong info..I mean at the beginning *What did everyone think when Selena dated Justin.

Sorry XD

neutralroads

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 29, 2012

What does that tell you? What did everyone think when Selena dated Niall..That she was a fame whore right? Now if she did date Niall that statement would be true..But I don’t think that they should date. They broke up like two weeks ago and she’s now setting her claws on Niall..She just frustrates me..But it’s not my life..and they are less likely to see this anyways soo… ‘Nuff Said. Peace.

gummybear45

Posted at 7:10 PM on December 29, 2012

Unfortunately, I think that if Selena Gomez got back together with Justin Bieber, they would break up in an instant. And it’s in the newspaper that Justin has reportedly been doing drugs (I personally don’t think that’s true!) But if Selena dated Niall, then they would probably be a better couple, because Niall is sweet and caring and knows how to treat a girl right. At first I was thinking “Justin and Selena are the perfect couple! They’ll stay together forever <3" But then I realized that Justin started getting into fights with the paparazzi. So basically, what I'm trying to say here, is that Niall and Selena would make a lovely couple. Whereas (in my opinion) Justin and Selena wouldn't.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 2, 2013

Totally agree finally somebody understands I keep replying to comments because they are treating Selena unfairly it’s just a rumor

selena's bff

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 26, 2012

I am only 10 yrs old so you probobly won’t listin to me
But if you do I just hope you have a good life I live in
Phoenix 46th Dr not ganna tell you the rest but of you
Want to talk I’m here bff!!!!!

mirella

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 26, 2012

Selena gomez is really prety and 1d is too but the anly one who’s singl is nial and. I don’t think that she-s for him!!! Harry or zaym is!!!! Selena if you read this take my edvice and don’t date him!!!! Mial btw you rock,!!!!!!!!

jessie claire

Posted at 3:10 AM on December 24, 2012

SUCK ON THAT JUSTIN SELENA MOVED ON HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

Posted at 6:02 PM on December 23, 2012

You guys, think for a God damn moment. Selena NEVER said any of this stuff. She never said she wants to date Niall, she never even said she was INTERESTED in Niall. The only thing that’s happening here is she wants to move on from Bieber. This is just some nosy reporter telling us what they think. Calm down.

Doris

Posted at 6:09 PM on December 22, 2012

This is pathetic every guy who’s famous at the time selena has to date why niall it’s stuiped! Pathetic fame hogger she is why she can’t even sing she’s just acting as the good girl

Tania

Posted at 8:22 AM on December 26, 2012

oh hell no

what about demi?

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 22, 2012

Selena should think about her ex BFF demi, Niall likes demi and she does too she is only waiting i dont know what to be with him, selena dont be like there are tons of boys out there..

NEMI FOREVER

Posted at 5:23 AM on December 22, 2012

NIALL? NO NEVER !!! SHE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM !

Diamond Bieber

Posted at 5:45 PM on December 21, 2012

I DON’T THINK THAT SELENA SHOULD DATE NIAL BECAUSE FOR 1 HE’S SUPER DUPPER UUUGGGLLYYY!:( AND BECAUSE HE’S WEIRD. AND I ALSO DON’T THINK THAT SHE SHOULD DATE JUSTIN BECAUSE HE CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN SELENA AND SHE CAN’T FIND ANYBODY HOTTER,SMATER,FUNNIER,CUTER, OR CAN DANCE BETTER, OR ANYBODY WHO CAN SPOIL HER AS MUCH OR TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN OR JUST BE THERE FOR HER NO MATTER WHAT LIKE WEN SELENA’S MOM HAD A MISCARRIAGE JUSTIN WAS THERE FOR SELENA’S MOM ANDF FOR SELENA EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN’T HAVE TO BE THERE. HE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF A MAN. :) AND CAN’T IMAGINE OR SEE SELENA OR NIAL AS A CUTE COUPLE AT ALL…BUT IT’S THERE LIFE THEY DO WAT THEY WANT WITH IT

Erin

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 21, 2012

Niall is perfection.

@1DFaithful

Posted at 5:25 AM on December 22, 2012

I agree that she shouldn’t date Niall but here’s a few things why you are a douchebag:
1)Niall is NOT ugly,you can go tell your momma that she is ugly
2)He is not wierd
3)He IS HOT,FUNNT,NICE,CUTE
4)You are probably a f*cking ten year old being rude and stupid

@1DFaithful

Posted at 5:26 AM on December 22, 2012

*funny

Just a person

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 21, 2012

Didn’t she just break up with Justin a few weeks ago? And now she wants to start dating someone new? Ok..? Though I don’t really see Selena and Niall as a cute couple. But they can do what ever they want, their life not mine.

Opinion

Posted at 9:51 AM on December 22, 2012

Thank you for actually being reasonable :)