Miley Cyrus Grabs Her Crotch On Stage At ‘Divas’ — Hot Or Not?

Mon, December 17, 2012 11:38am EDT by 18 Comments
Miley Cyrus Grabs Crotch
Getty

Whoa! Miley certainly loves to push boundaries — she grabbed her crotch on stage during Vh1’s ‘Divas’ on Dec. 16. Hot or not?

Miley Cyrus took a page out of either Michael Jackson or Justin Bieber’s book as she aggressively grabbed her crotch during a performance on Vh1’s Divas.

Miley, 20, wore a studded Billy Idol inspired leather crop top when she performed the icon’s song “Rebel Yell” on stage at the Shrine Auditorium.

Miley grabbed her crotch numerous times throughout the performance and took a few opportunities to stage dive into the audience.

Repetitive Raunchy Behavior

Similarly, on Dec. 8, Miley performed on stage, where she nearly fell out of her top! The former Disney star opted to not wear a bra when she made her first return to the stage in many, many months.

On top of Miley’s choice to go braless, she wore a pair of zip-up trousers that appeared to be a size too small and donned a boondage-style belly chain — it attached at her waist and went up and around her neck.

And it appears as though Miley wore that same belly chain during her Divas performance as well. However, Miley chose to wear a more conservative outfit on the red carpet.

Miley Performed Alongside Music’s Biggest Divas

American Idol alum Adam Lambert hosted the annual show, airing Sunday night, with Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, Jordin Sparks, Pitbull, and Kelly Clarkson also performing

Watch Miley’s performance below and tell us what you think of Miley’s interesting costume. Did she totally pull off the punk rock look or are you so over seeing Miley in such edgy outfits? Is it time she stuck to something more demure or do you love her over-the-top looks on stage?

— Chris Rogers

More Edgy Miley News:

1. Miley Cyrus Goes Braless On Stage, Spills Out Of Top — Watch
  2. Miley Cyrus Flaunts Toned Tummy In Super Sexy Outfit
  3. Miley Cyrus Shows Off Edgy Pointy Bangs: Hot Or Not? Vote

CHRIS RAND

Posted at 11:35 AM on January 4, 2013

VERY SEXY WEDDING RING BABYDOLL MILEY

ha

Posted at 5:38 AM on December 29, 2012

It’s ok when the douche bag bieber grabs his dick during his shows though. What do your mommies think about that you bunch of hypocrites?

Keke

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 22, 2012

SO NOT HOT

Michelle

Posted at 11:45 AM on December 19, 2012

At least Miley doesn’t pretend to be someone she isn’t, just to sell more stuff to her fans, like Taylor and Selena do. Honesty and being true to yourself are qualities I admire, even if I wouldn’t dress like that or do those things. She was performing. I can separate the person from the performance. At least she doesn’t make me fall asleep like when Selena ‘performs’.

cupcakesparkle

Posted at 7:52 PM on December 18, 2012

OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEND TO HER AND TO THINK I USED TO LOOK UP FOR HER AND I AM ONLY well i only turned 12 on DEC 14. AND IM SUREE HER DAD HIS SOO PROUD OF HER LOOK IM A REALy nice person but looking at this picture made me CRY LOOK AT HER SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE I SURE shes a good PERSON at heart but this serisly made me CRY IM SO DISSIPOINTED IN HER I FEEL LIKE SHE JUST FORGOT US YOUNGER KIDS AND dont CARE about us enymore. she lost alot of fans including ME im sorry but its the
cold hard truth.

I forgot what I was looking for when I found you

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 18, 2012

Oh my god. Would this girl stop. Doesn’t she ever get tired? Gosh.

zoey

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 17, 2012

she needs to put some clothes on and get voice lessons. that was awful.

lindsay

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 17, 2012

well when katy perry , lady gaga do it they rock the show and they are amazing but when it comes to miley u people call her slut? IS THIS EVEN FAIR. she rocked the show and u only noticed that .. i feel soooo sorry for your little brain

Jean

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 17, 2012

Please tell me what the fascination is about grabbing your crotch when singing? I think guys like to do it to show everyone they have a penis but girls doing it…I don’t get it. I think that is disgusting, not hot.

mvk

Posted at 2:45 PM on December 17, 2012

This is why my brother and I don’t let our kids watch Miley. She has some nerve talking about Taylor just because Taylor has had a few boyfriends over the past three years. At least Taylor doesn’t act like a slutty butch entertainer. And I am not a big fan of Taylor’s cry baby x-boyfriend’s songs. Miley is just plain filthy.

laura

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 17, 2012

if you trying to copy pink sorry hun pink does it better.

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 12:48 PM on December 17, 2012

is she a boy? lol

Raven

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 17, 2012

To be honest i think she was a boy!! She’s transexual!!!

Diane

Posted at 12:25 PM on December 17, 2012

Not

helen

Posted at 11:45 AM on December 17, 2012

see miley this is why they call you slut, no because of taylor, for this

Jessica

Posted at 8:23 PM on December 17, 2012

Ur so right my friend!

morekare

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 17, 2012

She probably has pubic lice (“crabs”). That’s why she’s scratching her crotch.

ambie00

Posted at 11:24 PM on December 30, 2012

she is trying to be the new lady gaga and it is not working for her!