First Child Victims Named In Sandy Hook School Shooting

Sat, December 15, 2012 10:55am EDT by 22 Comments
Sandy Hook Shooting Victims

To Cool

Posted at 4:53 AM on December 19, 2012

Look At the people who want to take God Out of the schools and you cain’t mention him there. I plead the blood of Jesus over my kids. Lets put God back in the schools. All these killing in schools started when we had one person said take God out the school. Wrong choice

bebe

Posted at 2:01 PM on December 20, 2012

Shut up. If there was a God, these shootings wouldn’t have happened in the first place. You need to understand that people like you have no right to force on others the so called teachings of jesus and all that bs.

GODS CHILD

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 20, 2012

GOD DOESN’T ALLOW THESE THINGS TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON THESE THINGS HAPPEN.. GOD’S SON (JESUS CHRIST) WAS ALSO MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!SO UNLESS YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM KEEP YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS TO YOURSELF..#GODBLESSNEWTON!!!!!!!

jelean is awsome

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 27, 2012

Im just a kid but I pray my hart out the people of these world will repent. that man was prob’ll a nice man but he did not have GOD in him ask God in ur hart so this dose not happen to u!!!!!! I’m soon sad for he is probl in hell but I’m happy becase all those kids are in heaven I hope and pray that all those victoms will pray and ask God in there harts!!!!!!

max

Posted at 5:55 PM on December 15, 2012

Psycotrophic drugs say they may cause suicide DUH. 35,000 die of Rx overdose. Those who want gun control want victims to be unarmed, like kindergarteners to be murdered. Lets go back to the wild west and ALL adults have a 6 shooter on their side to kill the sane when they go insane and kill the innocent thru psychotrophic drugs

Tommy

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 15, 2012

When I first heard about this event, I feel that my heart was bleeding. It is compleatly ununderstanding. God please comfort all the relatives. We pray for all of you. A citizen in Sweden,

Pam

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 15, 2012

I don’t think gun control is the issue. i think mental illness is the issue. we need to know how to reconize the symptums and how to treat them. my heart goes out to all the families of the victims in yesterday’s unspeakable act on innocent children.as well as the staff, they are the heros here.god bless each and everyone of you

mary helen cook

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 15, 2012

my name is mary i come from scotland i live 15 miles from our gun crim it was in dunblan menny years ago i was sad then now i am just as sad for you all there i myself wood like the usa pepole to hand in there guns as i think pepole are geting sick as little ones geting shot and not seeing christmas i think that your presadent will ban the gun as in the uk when our kids and a techer got shot hear our prim minister band all guns the usa should do the same i understand the man who did it was ill in the head and shoul have nive had a gun in the first place you see the only pepole who should have a gun is a milatry man police man and farmer no one else as you dont no who can do this agen what a sham for the mums and dads of thous kids who died its time to give your guns up and now in the name of the kids who died i no pepolewont agree over there as they love there guns but no one needs guns to protect there homes you can get an alarm or a large dog or all of one street can pay a patrol man to drive all round your street i no some streets in scotland do this i say ban the gun and give them to the police and you may get some monny back they crush the guns and then that wood be better hear in the uk did just that i think any body still wants a gun over there are so selfish and are not thinking of the dead at all of the past ones over there to this one i remember the one you had over there the dont like mondays killings a young girl who shot kids near hur home i saw it on the news overe haer i just could not understand why hur dad bot hur a gun for hur birthday it wood have been so better if she had a dress macke up or a lp of hur favret popstar or group that what most ladys wood like on there birthday evan a group hear did a song about it the boomtown rats the song i dont like mondays i want to shout the whole day down idid not no what that song ment till i found out allthough i love the band back then i dont like that song anymoor so ban the gun mr presadent for god sake

stephanie

Posted at 11:51 PM on December 15, 2012

You’re like a lamb being led to slaughter.

Nikki

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 15, 2012

just looking at their faces makes me cry… so young, so innocent!
how on earth did these little children deserve this?!

Chrissy

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 15, 2012

after everything i have seen and having a stabbing happen in my own high school right before my eyes i can not send my children to school in any way, i will homeschool my children because nothing is safe anymore…

bebe

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 20, 2012

I hear ya. I was just discussing that with my husband. Not so much because of these shootings but because kids aren’t even safe around others kids either.

Country.girl paige

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 15, 2012

Why would this guy do this well atleast he is dead so no more of this will happen R.I.P. Childern and Teachers

Cheyenne

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 15, 2012

My Prayers go out to all the families that have been put in this tragedy!!!!!! May Gob be with you all at this time of pain.
Rest In Peaces Children And Teachers Of Newtown!!!!!!!!!

Susan

Posted at 1:26 PM on December 15, 2012

We are all so saddened by this terrible tragedy. We are praying for the victims families and ask God to comfort your broken hearts.

valeriecullen7

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 15, 2012

Rest in peace little angels!!!!!

Lindsay

Posted at 12:52 PM on December 15, 2012

Adam Lanza was 20; his brother Ryan Lanza is 24.

Sabra

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 15, 2012

Children are our future, we as a nation must come together and stop this madness with the gun laws, My fear is this going to put idea’s in more sick men to copy cat killings for what ever reason, I am terrified to think such a thing. Please GOD protect all our children and comfort those families in Newtown put a hedge of protection around all our schools send your angels to be all around the families in this town.

jessica love

Posted at 11:44 AM on December 15, 2012

I’m utterly disgusted by this man and he was a coward by commiting suicide and not facing the law, and my prayers go out to all the victims aand familys of the victims…*

Fearful Mom

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 15, 2012

OMG ! I cannot imagine their pain. I am now again, afraid to send my kids to school. I was afraid when Columbine happened,and I homeschooled my daughter. Now I will consider homeschooling my baby girl. Damn,indescribale. That bastard ! I hope he rots.

Monica Figueirido Martinez

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 15, 2012

this is just so tragic my heart is broken

ROSY Y VICTOR MARTINEZ

Posted at 8:07 PM on December 16, 2012

Rosy Diamante Diamantes Amway SOMOS COLOMBIANA Y MI ESPOSO DE PUERTO RICO . LA FOTO DE LA HERMOSA ANA Y TODOS ESOS ANGELES , QUE CANTABAN COMO LOS ANGELES , NUNCA SE SEPARARA DE USTEDES ; ELLOS PARTIERON A UNA MISISION AL LADO DE DIOS QUE NO PODIAN ESPERAR. ASI SON LOS ANGELES. NO PIENSEN QUE SE FUE , ANA Y TODOS LOS ANGELITOS , COMO ANGELES QUE PARTIERON PRIMERO QUE USTEDES PARA GUIARLOS EN UN CAMINO LLENO DE BRILLO Y AMOR , EL DIA QUE SUS SERES QUERIDO EMPRENDAN EL VIAJE DETRAS DE ELLOS. AUNQUE ES FUERTE EL DOLOR DE USTEDES , ES INEXPLICABLE , NO EXISTE PALABRA QUE LES LLENE LA AUSENCIA DE TODOS ESOS ANGELITOS TAN HERMOSOS , PIENESEN UN POCO QUE ANA Y TODOS LOS ANGELITOS DE LA ESCUELA DE CT , TAN ALEGRES E INTELIGENTES NO QUERRAN VERLOS ABATIDOS Y PERDIDOS EN EL DOLOR PROFUNDO. LOS ANGELES , SIEMPRE MARCHAN PRIMERO QUE LOS DEMAS , PORQUE ELLOS LIMPIAN E ILUMINAN EL CAMINO DE SUS FAMILIARES. CON TODA NUESTRA ALMA Y SENTIMIENTOS , ESTAMOS CON USTEDES DE TODO CORAZON. PIDAMOSLE A DIOS RESIGNACION Y FORTALEZA ACEPTAR QUE EL LLAMO A ANA Y TODO SU GRUPO DE ANGELITOS, YA ESTAN A SU DIESTRA Y EN MEJOR LUGAR Y SEGUROS Y YA NADIEN MAS LES VOLVERA HACER DAÑO. DIOS LOS ACOMPAÑE EN CADA SEGUNDO Y LES BRINDE TODO EL APOYO QUE NECESITAN ANTE TAN GRAN AUSENCIA.