Simon Cowell Trying To Recruit Rihanna To Be ‘X Factor’ Judge?

Sat, December 15, 2012 1:26pm EST by 14 Comments
Rihanna X Factor Judge
Getty, FameFlynet

Setra

Posted at 11:56 PM on December 19, 2012

I would love to see Rihanna on the next season of The X Factor. I think she would add the perfect touch to the show and she would also provide really good relevant feedback for contestants as well. My DISH coworker first told me about this possibility. I recorded the whole last season on my DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature. I like to set this up to record all primetime programming that comes on the four major networks. I save time with this because I don’t have to set up any individual timers.

barbara

Posted at 6:44 AM on December 19, 2012

chris is putting career, on the chopping block, he should have never messed with riri its going to bring conflects his way! if you weren’t going to do, have changed and have the public think you’ve have changed right still have the public have worse concept about you ! this is totally wrong! chris heading for a big blow-out man your might be at stake career wise are you crazy! your just same you’ll never change, i don’t i might be done with you! as fan as right now,! i was supporting you, looking at the circumstances, your still the same are';nt you! im done with you! lets see how things plan out!

Temp Simms

Posted at 10:55 AM on December 17, 2012

There have been good legends and bad legends!

@#

Posted at 7:49 AM on December 17, 2012

ooooooooooooooh loooooooove her I hope she can do it.

Con

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 16, 2012

I used to be a big fan of American idol and X factor but have stopped watching. If Simon is looking for ratings then Rihanna and Chris together would definitely do that. They are the hottest singers in the game right now, especially with their unapologetic attitude. I for one who love them dearly would be supporting them all the way. They’re young, fun, and vibrant with millions of fans.

Num12Summea

Posted at 1:57 AM on December 16, 2012

she may not have time for that x factor judge show plus she is too busy, and this seems like a Big Joke which someone claim that simon c to be talking to Rihanna about being a judge on the show it could be made up(Rumor)

Jewels

Posted at 4:31 PM on December 15, 2012

LMAO yall got jokes! But on the real…Rih is my girl crush hahahahaha

Fahad

Posted at 3:07 PM on December 15, 2012

nitm to read it c,c so just to be clear
rihanna and Gaga new judges
they are both now the best singers
and both will mentor well and be great judges

Jewels lexi

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 15, 2012

My name is jewels Lexi and I’m a living proof that gags exist!!!

Jewels is queer!!!

Posted at 2:54 PM on December 15, 2012

You homo jewels!!!

Lexi is fruitcake

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 15, 2012

Lexi is a fruitcake nutmeg queer!!!

lexi

Posted at 2:44 PM on December 15, 2012

i would watch, but i doubt she would do it. she has her 2 movies, styled to rock, album, tour and clothing line. she is so busy so i don’t think she would have time. love riri though

Jewels

Posted at 2:37 PM on December 15, 2012

That Rihanna reign just wont let up! I think my bajan princess would be the perfect judge. I mean even Ray Charles can see this girl is a legend in the making.

Suck face

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 15, 2012

How bout a little suck face!!!