Adam Lanza Shot Children Up To 11 Times During School Massacre

Sat, December 15, 2012 6:29pm EDT by 23 Comments
Newtown Shooting Victims
Facebook

Is Limited Liability Company A Corporation

Posted at 4:33 AM on March 9, 2014

If some one desires to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after
that he must be pay a quick visit this website and be up to date every day.

Mike

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 7, 2013

If he didn’t have amo clips that held 30 rounds he might have grown aware of what was really happening, that the blood and carnage at his hand just may have been acknowledged and maybe just maybe there would have been less than 20 little darlings taken from us. Please please contact you legislators to “start” taking action that will “slow” this epidemic of evil and detachment to life brought on by our live filled with violence in our deranged entertainment industry and our patronage to it

Elaine

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 17, 2012

PLEASE GET THIS MONSTER OFF MY FACE ,IT MAKE ME SICK

savannah

Posted at 10:13 PM on December 16, 2012

My prayers and condolences goes to all these families may all these little angles rest in peace

Josh

Posted at 5:46 PM on December 16, 2012

It makes me sick that his picture is larger than that of his victims. This is tragic and the media have made him a celebrity. We all need to forget his name and remember the names and the faces of the victims who had their life taken at such a young age.

bb

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 16, 2012

what about all the children dying when America marches in other countries or drop bomb, Who is crying for them

shadypurple

Posted at 9:09 AM on December 16, 2012

I don’t think it’s right for you to actually put the KILLER’s picture RIGHT BY the children’s.

Kat

Posted at 11:29 AM on December 16, 2012

Agreed, it was reprehensible to place that persons picture alongside these precious childrens photos. Some organizations simply have no couth or respect .

cmiller498@aol.com

Posted at 5:04 AM on December 16, 2012

LEAVE OUR CHILDREN ALONE!!!!!!!!!! 20 little Angels watching over us now….in Gods loving hands….and the others that were murdered by this coward….your in Gods loving hands also..
America is mourning with those parents, grandparents, sister, brothers, aunts, uncles, friends, the entire town….and those teachers who thought so fast and protected so many…you are heros….

The shooter was a coward, what did those innocent children do to you, you weak, useless example of a human being…..and .I dont want to hear crap about his mental state, his growing up, his this or his that….I will not even acknowledge his name…

to shoot those innocent little babies more than once…some up to 11 times…pure evil….may his soul rot in hell forever….

Num12Summea

Posted at 1:36 AM on December 16, 2012

@ Marta I agree.

Märta

Posted at 10:51 PM on December 15, 2012

These children never got the chance to grow up, decide what they want to be in life, what they will work with until they get there, if they wanted to have kids later in life or even marry someone special. These children were 6 and 7 years old. their friends who survived will never be the same or see the school or their life the same again.

6 and 7 years old children and all of them were killed by a gunshot. You know the world really is crazy when you put it like this. I’m so stunned, I don’t even know what to say anymore. No words will be enough.

Shelly

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 15, 2012

That’s overkill. Why would this dude shoot up those babies like that. I still can’t wrap my mind around this. We will recover HL but it will take a lot of time simply because little kids were involved this time and killed in such a brutal fashion. My prayers go out to the families of the little ones and the adults.

AES001

Posted at 9:21 PM on December 15, 2012

I think its really disrespectful that hollywoodlife posts his picture next to those babies on this story he shouldnt even be seen…..

Beth

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 16, 2012

I totally agree, these children lost their lives at the hand of this animal. Having a daughter their age I would be so angry if his face was next to my little girl. Shame on you hollybaby! Having children yourselves I would think you people would have more common sense.

shadypurple

Posted at 9:10 AM on December 16, 2012

Wow first thing I thought too! Wrong!!

Liza

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 15, 2012

Beautiful Kids, beautiful angels now

Hanne

Posted at 9:02 PM on December 15, 2012

this is so sad. just look on their beautiful faces… it’s unbelievable

Redd

Posted at 7:24 PM on December 15, 2012

What benefit does it do to share these details? Who needs to hear that these innocent babies were shot up to 11 times? Really??

Lisa Brandon Long

Posted at 8:24 PM on December 15, 2012

I agree!!! why do they go into detail that much these babies families have suffered enough already please let them grieve and stop releasing all this nonsense.

Christy

Posted at 10:02 PM on December 15, 2012

I totally agree with you! The whole thing is disgusting enough without those details! I also think that the 911 calls on things like this should not be released! I found it disturbing last night the parents who allowed their children to talk to reports on what they saw & heard! It was too soon and not a reporter to be released on TV!

Randolph Martin

Posted at 11:14 PM on December 15, 2012

I agree. Garbage journalism like this is callous and unforgivable.

Linda

Posted at 11:31 PM on December 15, 2012

was thinking the samething

Tasha

Posted at 6:45 PM on December 15, 2012

My prayers and condolences goes out to the victims’ families of this senseless shooting. Also I didn’t need to see that monster’s pic along with the innocent children who died because of him, may he rot in he!!.