Selena Gomez In Tears After Justin Bieber Hung Out With Ex Nick Jonas

Fri, December 14, 2012 12:05pm EDT by 157 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Fight
FameFlynet

Justin wouldn’t even return Selena’s calls after she found out the news, a source VERY close to the situation tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. Do YOU think she should dump him after this fight?

Selena Gomez may have seen her relationship with Justin Bieber as being on the mend, yet he betrayed her in a way which is making her rethink their whole relationship!

HOW THE DRAMA STARTED

Selena, 20, got some shocking news about 18-year-old Justin and her ex, 20-year-old Nick Jonas. A friend VERY close to Selena tells HollywoodLife.com that Selena was devastated to hear about their recent evening together.

“Justin and Nick Jonas hung out all last night [Dec. 13],” our source said to us today. “Selena was crying about it. He wouldn’t even return her calls when she found out and called him up.”

JUSTIN AND NICK BRAGGED ABOUT TIME TOGETHER

Meanwhile, the guys both tweeted about their fun as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“In the studio tonight working on the acoustic album…had some solid ping pong matches but… still #pingpongchampion,” Justin tweeted early in the hours of Dec. 14.

Nick also took to Twitter on Dec. 13 to write, “Just played @justinbieber in ping pong. Went to deuce both times, but he’s the ping ping champion. #Igotyounexttime : )”

SELENA IS STILL SAD ABOUT NICK SPLIT

Even though they ended things mutually, Selena was devastated about her 2010 split with Nick, PEOPLE reports.

“It’s never fun to go through a breakup,” a source told the magazine. “But Selena has a lot of friends she’s leaning on for support.”

FRIENDS WANT HER TO KICK HIM TO THE CURB

Selena’s buddy told us that she definitely thinks it’s time for them to end their relationship.

“This is why they should break up,” the friend said. “She keeps trying and she’s heartbroken. It’s not working.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

We really think Justin’s in the wrong on this one — and are wondering why he would treat Selena like this! Do YOU think Selena should dump Justin for good, HollywoodLifers?

Selena Gomez: It’s Time To Dump Justin Bieber For Good

– William Earl

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez:

1. Watch Out Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Is Warning You With New Video
  2. Selena Gomez: ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ Video — Dissing Justin Bieber?
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Still Fighting — Report

janae

Posted at 9:25 AM on March 31, 2013

I really don’t see why she has a problem with Nick and Justin hanging out together. I’m a huge fan of jb and I don’t think he was wrong I think she just blew the whole thing to much. About the not answering the phone thing they were probably loud and his phone wasn’t with him at the time. Stop being a baby Selena. Justin loves u and u love him he wasn’t trying to hurt u!

bieber fan

Posted at 3:04 AM on December 28, 2012

I’m a big justin bieber and I will always be no matter what he do or the rumors I will still love and support him,but now I’m very worried about him and what is happening too him.I know his growing up and his personal life has nothing to do with me but hurting Selena like that is just wrong.I hope they sort out the problem and justin just needs to be more careful about how he act….

Tamika

Posted at 1:35 PM on December 27, 2012

I don’t. Get what justin did wrong ?? …

Khadija

Posted at 8:31 AM on December 27, 2012

So what Justin was hanging out with Nick it is no big issue. For Gods sake Nick broke up with her in 2010 and its 2012. She should stop living in the past and stop making Justin’s life a living hell by choosing who he should hang out with. It is pathetic and sad and quite frankly Justin should break up with her and find someone who will not cry like a five year old when she finds out that he was hanging out with her ex-boyfriend…

Renee

Posted at 8:52 AM on December 26, 2012

Boo Hoo Selena, cry me a river. So Justin hung out with your ex, big deal. Quit being such a baby. I find it very childish for you to think that you are soooo important that you can tell Justin who he can hang out with and what he can do. Grow up. I think that Justin should just get it over with and dump Selena altogether, once and for all. You both made an adorable couple at one time but her constant need for control and belly aching has gotten old. It’s time to find someone that appreciates you for who you are, not someone that is trying to mold you in to someone they want you to be :) I don’t think your future should be following someone around like their puppy.

Britney

Posted at 1:55 AM on December 26, 2012

Wow Selena just let Justin be ok. He can hang out with someone he wants to be ok and y do u keep getting into his life I’m pretty sure he doesn’t do that to u

Stefani

Posted at 10:46 PM on December 24, 2012

This is the wackest thing I ever herd

Hollywood babe

Posted at 9:54 AM on December 22, 2012

I think it’s about time justin moved on and if selena wants she needs to dump him coz justin deserves his freedom, justin can’t lose his mates just coz she says forget them I think justin deserves somebody better

Romwang

Posted at 2:42 AM on December 19, 2012

dr rlatns ws awsme

Brianna

Posted at 7:40 PM on December 18, 2012

I have no clue y she is mad in the first place. Like are you for real last time I checked you r the one who was practically all over Taylor Lautner WHILE you and Justin WERE together so when he hangs out with your x-Justin Bieber when you two aren’t together it’s this huge problem Selena just stop

Madiiee Monster

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 26, 2012

Um she was hanging out with Taylor before Justin sweetie so get your GOD DAMN facts straight!!!!