Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson To Spend Holidays Together — Report

Fri, December 14, 2012 6:10pm EST by 60 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Christmas
FameFlynet

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 15, 2012

Oh you are so STUPID DAVE really Kristen is the lucky one here she whored around on Rob … now why is Rob the lucky one again? If money is the reason Rob should be treated like a dog then you are more screwed up than her and you are confused you say you dont want to talk to whom ever but here you are writting a long response to them .WHAT A MORON!!!

Dave

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 15, 2012

If you knew me you would not be calling me a moran.Say what you will.DO NOT CARE!!!YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR DAMAGED GOODS.The fact is that Rob could get another woman if he wanted but he knows that no oneone else could understand him or love him the way she does.Not to mention the fact that he obviously needs and loves her to much to let her go.I can’t say I blame him. She’s beautiful,talented and possess a magnesium that I’ve never seen in any other woman.I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER! Sorry Rob.

stealth

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 15, 2012

LOOOOOOOOOL!SHE IS A JOKE!

Dave

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 15, 2012

You know this because,you know her personality,you have spent time with her,you’ve worked with her?The only reason you could possibly say that is because your wanting a response out of people.Well congratulations,I just responded.That’s like me calling you a Moran.I cannot because I have no idea what you are or who you are or what you like in any way.I can tell you now that based on your comment,I have absolutely no desire to know or even speak to people like you and can guarantee you Kristen dose not either! I know Kristen can be and look intimidating.That is one of many things I LOVE about her.There’s a reason she gets these big staring rolls.She’s the best thing going in hollywood right now!!!I’m sure Rob knows how fortunate he is!!!!!!!!!As far as this website is concerned.It represents the worst in American journalism.LIES,LIES and more LIES!Unless their source is a talking fly on the wall,there is none.

guest

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 16, 2012

@ DAVEhow can be fortunate to have a girlfriend whos a cheater.a person who is so hurtless to backstabbed a woman behind her back making out with her husband in public.youre idol is not a saint .she is not a perfect ideal person to look up .youre a delusional one by thinking everybody are making lies about her.she is a cheater and no boundaries with married man.you tell that to yourself a thousand time it might come true but she has a flaws of being a cheater.she is stupid ,immature and selfish who didnt give a damn about Rob and Libertys feelings when she didided to cheat with Rupert.

DB

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 15, 2012

Let me guess, so when they don’t spend it together we’ll get a story that plans changed or they are fighting. I don’t believe any of these “sources” lol

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 15, 2012

I have to admitt that HL are playing us and WELL! One time they are happy and actually planning a wedding and then next they are not even talking to one another ,after all of this one thing remains ,Kristen is not a good choice for Rob now with her …”I want a baby boy by another married man but with just only Robs eyes” and as much as their private lives should stay that way they are the ones that are deliberatley attracting all this attention to themselves by”keeping fans guessing” and running up and down wearing each others clothes causing speculation all over them and then kristen turns around and speaks nonsense like “let them direct the little movie they think were in” there is something wrong there all the way.

Kstew is a slut

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 15, 2012

They are NOT spending christmas together he is going to London and spending it with his family and dosen’t want Kstew to come. It has been reported in a real magazine who tells the truth. (SHOCKER RIGHT)
Kstew is nothing more than the worlds no.1 boring actors alive

Dave

Posted at 7:55 PM on December 15, 2012

OK,THAT’S IT I HAVE REACHED THE BREAKING POINT.I AM TRYING TO BE CIVIL BUT YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TO FAR.SHE CHEATED.SO DID I ON MY LATE WIFE(BREAST CANCER).EXCEPT I DID MUCH WORSE THEN KRISTEN.I WAS AT HOME IN THE BED WE BOTH SLEPT IN.SHE THREW ME OUT AS SHE SHOULD HAVE.AT THAT VERY MOMENT I KNEW THAT I HAD HURT DEEPLY THE ONLY WOMAN I GENUINELY LOVED!TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT….I CONTINUOUSLY BEGGED HER FOR A SECOND CHANCE AND THAT I REALLY COULD AND HAD CHANGED.FORTUNATELY SHE LOVED ME ENOUGH TO FINALLY GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO PROVE MY LOVE FOR HER THAT I DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED AND NEEDED HER.SHE TRIED TO SAY THAT SHE HAD FORGOTTEN BUT I COULD TELL SHE WAS HIDING PAIN.SO I DID WHATEVER I COULD TO MAKE HER FEEL GOOD ABOUT US AND THINGS GOT BETTER EVERY DAY UNTIL GOD TOOK HER.

Heidi

Posted at 11:12 AM on December 16, 2012

Ya right a real magazine! Rob was right the media makes people stupid, mainly YOU lol!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:31 PM on December 15, 2012

Twilight addictions now explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of “50 Shades of Grey” Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

saima annoo

Posted at 9:56 AM on December 15, 2012

I love u robert pattinson marry cristmas and happy new year 2013. u r very handsome and beautiful young man….I like rob…..

nini

Posted at 7:59 AM on December 15, 2012

love you kristen stewart you are the best

Dave

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 15, 2012

Yes she is,obviously I feel as you do.Don’t let these hateful people get to you as they do me.I bet all of them go see her movies.I mean after all their still pulling her up online.

chloe

Posted at 2:16 AM on December 16, 2012

I pull Rob pattinson on line I cant help it if his name is always linked with this skank, and its a shame as well because Rob has more potential on his own but one day is one day he will get out of the mist and learn to stand on his own.

ben

Posted at 7:31 AM on December 15, 2012

robert is truely wasting his time with kristen

Gentle soul

Posted at 8:46 AM on December 15, 2012

@Ben, it’s his time…..

sisi south africa

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 15, 2012

Agree 100%

sisi south africa

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 15, 2012

Agree that he is wwsting his time that is just to clarify!

idb this

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 15, 2012

shut up!!!!!

Amy

Posted at 6:42 AM on December 15, 2012

Yh the media should just leave them alone for goodness sake is Christmas, let them atleast have a couple of days where they could have a normal holiday, like any normal couple! And for those fans who are concerned about their relationship, I’m sure these two are trying for a second chance, and they appreciate all their fans, bacause we supported them throughout their careers in these past few years! Is just probably they want a bit of downtime>>> hope they hv a loving Christmas!

K.S-love-R.P

Posted at 6:38 AM on December 15, 2012

Oh, Hl i thought you said like two weeks ago that Robert & Kristine are not spending holidays together! and now your new report they’re gonna spend christmas together…??? duh… liar,liar,liar… always making false report…no wonder no one believe this crap website of yours!!!

swizz

Posted at 2:54 AM on December 15, 2012

she isn’t wearing the necklace and ring anymore. They have broken up.

Meema

Posted at 5:49 AM on December 15, 2012

Are you blind, both of them the ring and necklace are on her. They have been through out the whole trip.

tracey bown riley

Posted at 10:32 AM on December 15, 2012

she still wearing the necklace and ring theyare not broken up still togeter

Dave

Posted at 9:13 PM on December 15, 2012

If you look closely you can see the necklace while she’s wearing that awesome see through dress while in NY.OTR screening.(SEXY)

Linda

Posted at 2:43 AM on December 15, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 KRISTEN AND ROBERT and many more together.

setha2z

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 14, 2012

Whatever the truth actually is, I hope Rob and Kristen have a nice quiet Christmas. I also hope they are not manipulating us. They have chosen a way of life (as celebrities) which demands a certain amount of public openness. True fans just want to know the basics of what’s up, and that they are OK, without violating their privacy. I believe we have invested enough in them to deserve that.

Nikki

Posted at 12:34 AM on December 15, 2012

They owe you nothing except that which you’ve paid for…a film performance. You are entitled to NOTHING concerning their private life as they have not asked you to invest in that. That is on you.

olivia

Posted at 4:53 AM on December 15, 2012

Yeah your right Nikki they owe us nothing, unfortunately, if Kristen hadn’t made that very public apology we wouldn’t have been none the wiser! “Keep them Guessing” kinda p*****d me off a bit too, keep who guessing? The devoted fans that have supported her and accepted her right through all this? She involved us with that statement. I dont want the private deets, just that her and Rob are truly happy

Gentle soul

Posted at 8:47 AM on December 15, 2012

@Nikki, so true!

olivia

Posted at 4:55 AM on December 15, 2012

Thanks setha2z, You know where I’m coming from, I really dont want to feel manipulated, but unfortunately I do !

Azchick43

Posted at 12:14 PM on December 15, 2012

Completely agree Setha2z. I have been a devoted fan of both for years. I don’t want or need to know private details of their lives. But i’ve never understood why either one of them can’t say “yes, I love him/her and am very happy. When I hear “keep them guessing”, or “people can watch whatever little movie they want” it is her right to say that. But as a fan I just ( like setha2z said) care about how they are doing. I really believe when Kristen makes statements like that, she really just makes things worse. I think it turns into even more of a feeding frenzy for paps and gossip sites than it already is.

samantha k

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 15, 2012

@setha2z I couldnt agree more while I think their relationship is a total disaster with her …well AFFAIR I do feel that Kristens immaturity is costing Rob and he is a private guy so her attention seeking ways have ruined robs private life policies he really chose a wrong girlfriend but since he has chosen her through THICK and thin he deserves the attention that he is getting along with her WEIRD fans…so go figure

Olivia

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 14, 2012

As much as I love them both, I’m having a hard time believing they are really back together. Having watched the premieres,interviews,comic con, for BD2, there’s something just not right. Only on the initial entrance to each premiere were they photographed together and there was very little eye contact throughout. And I felt Kristen is deliberately displaying her necklace, playing with her ring in an interview, to draw your attention to them. I hope the rumors are true that they are getting engaged, but, I have my doubts.

Meema

Posted at 5:55 AM on December 15, 2012

To Olivia:

I so agree with you but this time I think it’s him. He just does not seem to be so in love with her anymore. I’m not saying he is not in love with her but she definitely does not walk on water anymore. I don’t think she can handle that plus she does not want to lose him. I think the shoe is on the other foot now. Good for him.

olivia

Posted at 9:24 AM on December 15, 2012

To Meena:

I agree with you too, the sun isnt shining so bright wherever Kristen is. But why say keep them guessing when asked if her and Rob are back together? Iike I said before, keep who guessing? us? Kristen was the one who brought it to the public eye ! I just love them both, but, she needs to practice what she preaches, and just be honest.

Marbella

Posted at 8:49 PM on December 14, 2012

They ALWAYS spend christmas eve with their families and and ALWAYS spend new year’s together… It’s been always like this

TARKAN

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 14, 2012

wow! that great :)

Yeah

Posted at 7:49 PM on December 14, 2012

I guess those “angry texts” Kristen supposedly sent Rob worked, right HL? LOL! You can’t even get your stories straight.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 8:55 PM on December 14, 2012

I know, right ?? First they are NOT spending the holidays together, then they are… man oh man… can’t keep it straight now can ya ??

Liza

Posted at 7:45 PM on December 14, 2012

In the morning they were still fighting and he wasnt supporting her and now they are spending xmas together?? HL we are not idiots, you know?

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 9:55 PM on December 14, 2012

@ Liza : They ) Hollywood Life must thnk so… :/

jack

Posted at 7:41 PM on December 14, 2012

I hope they have a nice christmas.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 7:10 PM on December 14, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of “50 Shades of Grey” Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Rita Steele

Posted at 6:30 PM on December 14, 2012

if this is true then all is well god i hope so so i can go on with my life

tracey bown riley

Posted at 6:27 PM on December 14, 2012

i throught was robert spend time wiv his familys in london ?? i think better kristen and robert to spend holiday

Rashi

Posted at 6:23 PM on December 14, 2012

i hope this is the truth. It’s going back and forth which really annoys me.

Gentle soul

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 14, 2012

If it is true, it is great! But, coming from the tabloids, who knows?