Robert Pattinson Refuses To Support Kristen Stewart On NYC Trip

Fri, December 14, 2012 9:28am EDT by 71 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Break Up
SplashNews

Annie

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 19, 2012

Has any one seen rob in cosmopolis I need nothing else to say about the movie . He beter hope she finds a script that would be good for both of them . Hello to his sisters why don’t you two girls get a life you wish you were Kristen .Rob you will live to regret the way you are treating the woman you are supposed be in love with don’t loose the second chance

Annie

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 19, 2012

Rob you need to tell your sisters to back off unless you are using them as the excuse you forget you cheating on. Kristen with Nicky reed and the remember me star so don’t act like you never did did any thing. Grow up and get over it your family is also forgetting that she has made you a rich man

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 4:10 PM on December 18, 2012

rob need to let it go and start over the new year of 2013 fresh stay with her don’t leave her alone she really love him how many times do she have to apolozies for what happen give her a break and he have to remember that if it wasn’t for her he wouldn’t be that famous.

me

Posted at 3:35 AM on December 17, 2012

I just wish they married soon, I still wondering why people not getting married soon when they have relationship, sooner is better

me

Posted at 3:27 AM on December 17, 2012

it’s been five years they get along together, they overcome the up and down life together, it would be hard to forget, they are sweetest couple I ever see….every relation has up and down, i just hope they can still be together

Meagan

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 16, 2012

I was never a real fan of Twilight until I saw the last movie…BD2. I was like…wow, Rob P really is amazing! And KS was awesome too…until my 13 year old daughter explained their summer breakup…Rob has my vote with or without KS! Love him even more now!

Marilyn Mendez

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 16, 2012

I think that is time that Kristen recognize that is time to said: Good bay to Robert Pattinson. Its to ending or broke their relationship and its time to let him free. Its obviously that he doesn’t want to be with her anymore. Kristen for your good sake: STOP TO begging to that man that never forgive and never will forgive and forget you for about what you did….Sincerely he is with you, because he feel a little bit lost, but in the first time that he fly to UK and reunite with his family and friend he will forget you, and maybe he doesn’t come back to LA. Let him his liberty, and wish him good luck and say good by to him. I have one phrase: “If you love someone let it free, its return is or was yours, if not never was”. I know that its so easy to say and so hard to do, but Kristen you don’t deserve to begging all you live, to consume it to be aside or retain someone that maybe love you in the past, but just right now I’m 90% that he maybe love you, but he didn’t and he doesn’t gonna trust you anymore. What are you waiting for or what you want? Do you want to live with sometime that is fine with you, and in few minute, hour he doesn’t want to be with you? Its that the kind of life that you like or deserve? For God sake you don’t deserve this kind of relationship, I call this relation: The hate and love relationship, today or now I love you, and another time or day I hate you. Believe me that its not a life, its a hell. So you are young to live that kind of life. So, you are young, pretty, intelligent, strong; in the last week you show to everybody that you would did everything alone without Robert’s support, so at least you didn’t born with him? and your life were be “happy” until you met him. You made a mistake and you paid for it or you want to paid for that all your life? Think about it……and take the last decision about that relation that only hurt you, and please stop to begging for a little bit or misery piece of love, you deserve someone that love you, that believe in you, that stay with you when you make mistake and trust you…….you deserve someone that treat you like a queen, and be happy again, start to laugh, do whatever you want (but please don’t do things that later your regret for what you did, stay calm and act like a young woman that have sense common on all the thing that you do)……so good luck….

-Tjr

Posted at 2:45 AM on December 16, 2012

Kristen you need to dump rob. He is now the one acting like a jerk. Move on.

Lurker

Posted at 12:20 AM on December 17, 2012

@-Tjr – It would be the nicest thing she could possibly do for him since before July. Set him free. I might possibly gain back some respect for her if she stopped making him try to force a relationship to work that she and Sanders already destroyed. I’m sure most of the men in Hollywood are waiting to welcome her with open arms.

DB

Posted at 3:03 PM on December 15, 2012

I have no doubt that trust remains a major issue in this relationship and I suspect it will be that way for a very long time. Trust after a cheating betrayal is hard to repair under normal circumstances let alone one where the entire world saw all 50 pictures of the evidence.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 11:42 PM on December 15, 2012

@DB Robert and Kristen relationship is just fine,I have commenting below where you can find Rob, And Robert have all the trust world. It because you believe that cheating story. [THEYDON`T ]

Angeline

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 15, 2012

After her heart-wrenching betrayal I don’t think it’s on Rob’s intherest to expose to the whole world that he is A PUSSY WHIP AND A CUCKOLD at the same time.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 15, 2012

@ Angeline Robert Pattinson only ask you to a fan. And fan is only tickets And tell me what is that have to do will his private love life

robsten fan

Posted at 4:41 AM on December 15, 2012

i totally dont believe this is true …. i mean …it is so clear that rob loves kristen so much!If he doesnt do to the red carpet with her might be for other reasons !

Oh Pleeeze!

Posted at 8:24 AM on December 15, 2012

Kristen And Rob have never walked the red carpet together unless they’re both in the same movie. They sometimes show up behind the scenes or on their own but not together. And Kristen is doing just fine. She will be in “Focus” with Ben Afflack. And he’ll definitely have an oscar nod for Argo. Kristen has performed with so many a-listers. She is well thought of in the movie industry. I wish Kristen and Rob the best. What ever happens they will land on their feet.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 15, 2012

@Robsten fan Robert never walk the red if he is not in the movie, He wasat the after party

Lurker

Posted at 2:59 AM on December 15, 2012

Much as I wish it were true, I don’t believe it. Even if they marry and pop out a couple before she inevitably strays again, they still have to separate their careers. There will be his, and there will be hers. “Theirs” doesn’t start until they aren’t working. Walking a red carpet is work. The farther he stays from her career-wise, the better I’ll like it.

JJ

Posted at 3:23 AM on December 15, 2012

grow up and mind your business nobody cares what you like

swizz

Posted at 2:47 AM on December 15, 2012

they have broke up but keeping in private

Iamjvalencia

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 14, 2012

I believe this isn’t true. People should understand that yes they are indeed lovers in real life but they have their own lives too, matters that needs to attend with ( we don’t know of course) It works for me as a supporter that they may not be together always because firstly they are not a loveteam, they have a separate careers & people might get used to the idea that they need to be with each other whenever there’s a projects or what have you.Lets be content that we see they are doing great be individually or together and hopefully it will continue in 2013! :)

theredgirl

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 14, 2012

These stories are absolutely stupid and ridiculous. Know what’s even more pathetic?? The people that believe them.

amk2012

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 14, 2012

Fortunately for her and unfortunately for him, after the cheating love doesn’t die instantly the way trust does.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 7:26 PM on December 14, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of “50 Shades of Grey” Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Claire

Posted at 6:41 PM on December 14, 2012

Drama ridiculous and fanciful, kristen never beg for such nonsense, he has supported since Sufficiently Kristen in OTR Cannes! Let’s breathe and wait for the next idiocy! I love Kristen, the couple is adorable!

Louise

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 14, 2012

I’ve always been a fan of Rob’s and just went along with Kristen because I figured he must really be in love. But after reading her interviews, watching her on interview shows with the way she
presents herself, I’m losing my respect for Rob. I just hope he doesn’t do anything really stupid
like marrying someone with all her problems. I keep hoping. Come on Rob, just go and make really good movies and get on with your life.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 14, 2012

@Louise What are you talking about Robert on YouTube. Tell people their are in love and want to be with each other for live. I do not know why you are over here writing things you don`t know .

just me

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 14, 2012

this is her show. why would he go to steal it? actors want to be known for their roles not boy/girlfriends.

Rita Steele

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 14, 2012

i think he should make up his mind forgive and go on or leave

just me

Posted at 4:40 PM on December 14, 2012

@losethese- YOU, since you are not anywhere else to support the families but HERE searching news on the nice people you just called bastards

losethese2

Posted at 5:58 PM on December 14, 2012

Actually I googled the CT shooting & this site came up. Got to admit it’s pretty lame even for entertainment news.

Hollywooder@65

Posted at 4:25 PM on December 14, 2012

Of course he didn’t want to go. She never lets him (only when forced to) near her on the red carpet. Constantly pushes him away – tells reporters she won’t speak about him, etc. etc. etc. “Keep ‘em guessing” I think she means to keep HIM guessing, too.

losethese2

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 14, 2012

30 People were shot and killed in CT this morning – who cares about these overpaid entitled bastards?

chloe

Posted at 3:24 PM on December 14, 2012

Of course rob doesnt feel secure with her she CHEATED on him . It continues to surprise me how so many of you are still in denial ville Rob is only human he was humiliated and made to look like a fool for publicly loving this girl and on top of it she did it with a MARRIED dude old enough to be her father , now I dont know why its hard for some people to see this but thats more than an insult to Rob !