Robert Pattinson Refuses To Support Kristen Stewart On NYC Trip

Fri, December 14, 2012 9:28am EST by 71 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Break Up
SplashNews

Tomorrow They Will Be In Love Again?

Posted at 11:59 AM on December 14, 2012

”The tabloid industry does terrible, terrible things for the world. It makes people stupid.”
“Don’t read, or believe tabloids.”
-Rob P.

Monday he loves her.
Tuesday your “sources” can tell you all what he feels, and what he texts.
Wednesday they are fighting.
Thursday Rob and Kristen want to get married.
Friday this story?

Liza

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 14, 2012

Fridays story is that theyre still fighting!!!

rkremain

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 14, 2012

You guys just suck period – Source never seems to have a real name. Leave these 2 alone, i hope you all feel like crap when you go home at night, because that what you are at the minimum – Does one person here have any kind of morals

Agree with ^^^^^

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 14, 2012

Yep!!
My favorites are when this site said:
that Rob’s sisters hate Kristen, and a few weeks later we see a photograph of Kristen and his sister Victoria (I believe is her name.) on the red carpet of Breaking Dawn 2 chatting, and smiling. People even said they hugged.

A “source” got Rob’s text messages to Kristen in August of this year. They were able to read them, but couldn’t post a photograph of it.

One day they said Rob kicked her out of the house, then the next week it was said he had his friend kick her out. Later in the month they said Rob couldn’t sell his house because Kristen’s stuff was in it.
Lastly they said Kristen was moving back in with Rob! WHILE Rob was photographed at a meeting for his upcoming movie, and Kristen was attending Paris Fashion Week. Yeah, prefect time for paps to rent a UHAUL, and park it in FRONT of their locked gate. HAHAHA!

Huh?

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 14, 2012

Make up your mind! They’re madly in love and together or they’re unsure. Come on! Where/who are these sources coming from? Twitter? Facebook? Get it together. Oh, nevermind you don’t care one or the other.

Liza

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 14, 2012

I really like rob, and i Really want him to find someone else, someone worthy, but HL, this is too much!! First they are really happy, even better than before the cheating, then not, then again yes, then Kristen is getting tired of him, then theyre really happy again, Now rob didnt want to support her because he still has doubts and fight a lot. OK, or he is the biggest IDIOT IN THE WHOLE WORLD, or your a joke……….well, or maybe both

Re: Liza :)

Posted at 11:56 AM on December 14, 2012

If you really like Rob then you will accept who HE wants to be with.

I am not 100% a fan of Kristen either, but HE knows more about her than HL, you, me, “sources,” or other fans do.

If he was big enough to forgive her, and move on then so should we as his fans.

You don’t have to like who HE chooses to be with in HIS life, but you can be the good fan you say you are and RESPECT/SUPPORT HIS choice.

I do agree with you Liza on enough is enough with these stories. This site LOVES to keep stirring the pot. They seem to get a joy from all the gossip they make up on Rob, Kristen, and other celebs.
I haven’t been on in a very long time. I came on just now to see what fanfiction they still write. This just confirmed I need to for sure stay off this site.

Now for those that do believe in the tabloids………..

As ROB HIMSELF stated:
”The tabloid industry does terrible, terrible things for the world. It makes people stupid. Don’t believe what you read, or hear from them.”

He also said this:
“And most people, you know, when they love each other and they have a problem, they work it out. They want to work through everything together. They want to be together and they’re willing to fight to be together. It’s not like they have this love story where they’re in love and everything is great every single minute of the day. I don’t think that exists. But I definitely think people need each other and they want to fight to maintain a relationship for the rest of their lives.”
-Robert Pattinson (BD part 1 Interview.)

paty

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 14, 2012

lol, “we” don’t have to do anything. We don’t know Kristen or Rob. We can only choose to like them or not. And to support their films or not. I choose to NOT like Kristen, and that won’t change no matter how much Rob wants to grovel at her feet. I like plenty of people who have terrible taste in bf/gfs. That doesn’t mean I have to like them.

bull

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 14, 2012

Bull. I thought RP was working on The Rover movie. They fight, they make up, and so on. These kind of stories will con+tinue. It is the natural progression now that they have reconciled. Will they break up, or will the6 get married? Will they travel with each other while one is working, or will they be sern with other people. Get my drift? Nobody cares any more.

elisa

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 14, 2012

el no fue simplemete por que esta preparando la preproduccion de rhe rover que se graba a principios de enero por DIOS q cosa de juntarlos y separarlos a cada rado ya me rio enserio de tantas noticias publicas mientras ellos no lo digana los 4 vientos ya no estamos confirmen la ruptura y no creere nada…

Samuelle 40

Posted at 11:09 AM on December 14, 2012

Really surprised Rob didn’t go he loves NYC .They have both done their Charity appearances on their own and also other functions separately its a if Rob is making Kristen get out and do things on her own to prepare for when he’s in Aus.There has been no sitings of Rob since 7th Dec is he actually in LA or has he gone off with his mates in the Camper Van for a holiday while Kristen is doing her PR work for OTR.He always does preparation for next film so perhaps that’s what’s going on.Wouldnt be surprised if he is a bit p….d after a couple of her interviews saying she didn’t need to be saved which is exactly what Rob did by taking her back to his on detriment,he gave her back credibility and bank ability – she didn’t get much offered to her work wise until then .Also to here her raving about how good looking some other actor was and when she did have her baby she hoped it would look like him but with Robs eyes ,what confidence does does that give to Rob .Of course maybe none of this is true at all and they re just fine and just wishing to be left alone to sort themselves out without all the media gossip.

Woody88

Posted at 11:08 AM on December 14, 2012

Pure tabloid fantasy. Nothing resembling actual information at all. Gossip is supposed to have at least a small basis in what is actually happening, or so I thought.

Rashi

Posted at 11:03 AM on December 14, 2012

You know what? Forget it. I am sick of this now. I am no longer a fan for the both of them. I am done. I have no idea how this is really annoys me. I am through them. This would be the last time i am going on this website. Good bye.

wanda

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 14, 2012

I think people should stop making things up like this story. Unless they were caught fighting in public on the subject, whose to say it even happened. People need a private life even celebrities.If this is true which it probably isn’t. He has a right to refuse to go with her somewhere.She has a lot of premieres he shouldn’t have to go to all of them.They should be left alone to figure out where the relationship is going, if it’s going anywhere.I think Kstew should play the stalker chick in the 50 shades movie and Rob should play Jack Hyde. I think they would do well in these parts. Just something that was on my mind.

jack

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 14, 2012

I feel like puking with this story.

Carrie

Posted at 10:32 AM on December 14, 2012

Who is your source? Was your source under their bed when they fought? I think your source is just a voice in your head.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 14, 2012

:) I think so, too. I am tired of unnamed “sources”.

Lori

Posted at 10:29 AM on December 14, 2012

Just be done with the bulls*** just brake up already ! Or stop and be there for each other and stop caring what people think!

Glorimae

Posted at 10:27 AM on December 14, 2012

HL. you are lieing again this is not true, because it’s not so get your story right check your story for you print any thing. you wait Gossip cop will check this story out they will find out that this false and not true, that you are a lier and far from the truth. So you see you need to quit printing lies and start checking your fax before you print any thing leave these two alone and quit stiring up trouble and getting the fans upset like me for one and there are many others here as well so shut the hell up.
Love and support to Robert and Kristen wish them happiness. Good luck and best wishes I’m their fan and always be a fan and will always support them. They both make a wonderful couple wish them the best peace be with both love you both, may God bless you both and keep you.

juli

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 14, 2012

omg he is working in LA please

Clarance

Posted at 10:08 AM on December 14, 2012

I’m not sure how much of this is true. But I wouldn’t mind betting Rob didn’t want to make a grand gesture by being there. Those of you who think everything is all roses between these two are deluded. There will still be a lot if issues to work through and maybe Rob doesn’t like airing his dirty laundry in public. I’m glad he’s separating himself from her, at least in public.

Lol dress on robsexual

Posted at 10:11 AM on December 14, 2012

Dude he was seeing snogging her at her by journalists at the after party for OTR a few wks ago. He followed her to NYC after taking her home to LDN, when she tapped Tavis. Dude ain’t separating from ANYTHING. Dude is straight up pussy whipped.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 10:59 AM on December 14, 2012

lol, I soooooo would not mind pu**y-whipping that man !
Nope, nosiree Bob. He can follow me anywhere. ANd yeah,i agree, he IS that. Too bad, he seems like a decent sort.
Poor guy: no backbone…

ann low

Posted at 10:05 AM on December 14, 2012

and your source is who????? try again HL anything for hits right?

K.S-love-R.P

Posted at 10:04 AM on December 14, 2012

LMAO— HL! well see whats next you can come up with after this! :D

jo

Posted at 10:03 AM on December 14, 2012

Oh puh-leeeeeeeeease. Rob would follow Kristen into Hades and watch while she f*cked the devil. It was probably the other way around with Rob begging her to take him with her.

Someone

Posted at 10:03 AM on December 14, 2012

I think it’s not a real story,this is a lie…they are fine and will be together forever…let them live their life-together or apart the important thing it’s that they are happy!lleave them and let them live…I’m a fan and I look at them for a while and I think it’s a true love;). We can see it in their eyes,the way they look at each other!!stop with all those stories !!!!!!Dont you think I’m right??

Bumsnudel

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 14, 2012

He doesn’t trust her and that’s why she had to fly alone to NY ?!?

elisa

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 14, 2012

deacuerdo contigo si no confiara en ella jajajaja la sigue a todas partes para mantenerla vigilada jajajajaja ahi no todos estos tabloides me dan mucha risa enserio ya que los dejen vivir la vida en paz primero la embarazan luego los casan en secreto ahora los separan que sigue por DIOS que sigue en que terminara esta novela

Elisa

Posted at 9:58 AM on December 14, 2012

Hehehe. I like being stirred up by HL. I bet after this there will be a comforting news for us, the true and hopeful robsten fans

Let Me Help You Out HL

Posted at 9:55 AM on December 14, 2012

Hysterical you literally do not even keep track of the stuff you make up. So last wk when R didn’t go to the screening (that wasn’t photographed btw) it was bc it’s imprt to Kristen to keep work & private separate. But THIS wk she’s begging him to go to NYC & walk a red carpet. Ok. The sign of a pathological liar is when they can’t even keep their lies straight JS.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 14, 2012

hee hee. I know, right. I was kinda wondering why he “kept a distance” and then she “begged him to go with her.”
Which is it, HL !?!?
Anything/for/a/hit.

wolf76265

Posted at 9:40 AM on December 14, 2012

I think if there is not trust in their relationship they just need to end things instead of dragging things out and possibly hurting each other in the process of it all he is doing is givIng her hope when there is possibly none and it’s not fair to either one of them so either give a real chance to work or end it before its to late.

It's over move the hell on jerks

Posted at 9:38 AM on December 14, 2012

Ok. You do realizes that OTR has had multiple premieres and that Rob has been to MANY of them right? The last being just 2 wks ago? You realizes your lies make no sense.

maren

Posted at 9:37 AM on December 14, 2012

this is the biggest bunch of bull. Talk about a made up story. You are the only site claiming this. “A source” is not a true source. Did you not graduate with a Journalism degree?