Kristen Stewart’s Golden Globes Snub ‘Lit A Fire’ To Work Harder

Fri, December 14, 2012 10:28pm EST by 61 Comments
Kristen Stewart Golden Globes Snub
FameFlynet

Jo Cook

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 22, 2013

I have saved the announcement. I am going to fax it to her. She has been nominated for 3 Golden Globe Awards. It gives three catagories. I just never knew that Hollywood would sink so low

forex

Posted at 5:54 AM on January 15, 2013

If you are looking for a scam forex site, this is the place for you. Here you find all forex scammers

indie

Posted at 1:16 AM on January 13, 2013

Kristen Stewart will NEVER receive an award based on genuine ACTING talent. She is exceedingly boring and plain, oh and not to mention she can not act.

Smiley

Posted at 5:42 PM on January 12, 2013

Morons!

avery

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 11, 2013

she will never been nominated,!! she can only play emo roles not a award winning performance like kate winslet or charlize theron or meryl streep! the only thing she can get an award is best scandal of the year or homewrecker award for non talented people!

fran

Posted at 8:44 AM on December 19, 2012

nobody wants to see an actress with one facial expression, the one you wait till she is done taking a dump

gabby

Posted at 9:32 AM on December 19, 2012

so true! lmfao

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:39 AM on December 18, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of “50 Shades of Grey” Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Veronica

Posted at 9:19 PM on December 17, 2012

Golden Globes go to people with TALENT. Her movies are horrendous. End of story.

niken

Posted at 6:51 PM on December 17, 2012

@kopiko
yeah i agree also, she should try antagonist character but its more difficult to play, yet she has potential and its more believable to see.
she should shed off that stuttering, eyes-rolling, pretty look and play a villain, like charlize did in ‘monster’ and SWATH and Charlize look more barbie doll than Stew with that blond hair and fair skin

Stew keeps on saying she want to be out from her comfort zone, but i never see her take movie part that are challenging, like where you have to loose weight and wear false nose or not stuttering

she needs to hang out more

no wonder she sees acting as “professionally lying” i don think she understood the word “professionally” let alone “acting”

wanda

Posted at 8:30 PM on January 13, 2013

I keep saying she should play the stalker gun toting ex-sub in the 50 shades movies.I believe if she starts playing different characters, that nobody thought she’d play it could open eyes to what she can really do.Watch the cake eaters movie. I think it’s her best work so far.

Thantawan Kopiko Chan

Posted at 4:47 PM on December 17, 2012

When i see Kristen with the voltories it makes me think that she shud play an evil part some day, n then realises her mistakes n fall in love with the good sides romeo :D that would be romantic :D but at the end she dies and the romeo keeps on living but will only love her N only her forever ;) << I think its a betta ending than for both of them to die :D ^^ i made that up just noe :P

d.harris

Posted at 8:29 AM on December 17, 2012

agree with you niken.i do not personaly think that is time for kristen to get such award.more need to be done on her side.i mean take a look at those who have won these awards and think about the trail of works or movies they have behind them,i mean ,talk about julia robert,meryl ,hale and so many others.they are worthy of that award ,kristen need to do more.but ,like you said ,the politics behind it,i hope they do not make the award look cheap by giving it to those who have not much to show for it yet.

bb

Posted at 5:19 AM on December 17, 2012

Stewart will NEVER win any Oscar. Her unpleasant personality combined with her inability to slip into character , won’t give her any votes

sweet_bee38

Posted at 11:50 PM on December 18, 2012

@bb totally agree, she needs to take some acting lessons to improve her repetoire, being a child actor is a lot easier than being an adult actor. She is entering the big leagues and being one dimensional range is not going to cut it for long. There are lots of new actors with good acting chops and training behind them.

Kristen's Evil Twin ( In Shock...)

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 11, 2013

@ bb : I agree.
not to mention, the cheating. Do not think, for a moment, that the Academy or anyone on that board, will forget that “indiscretion.”
They won’t. And I just now thought of this: This ruined any chances of Rob getting any awards,too.
Why ?
Because he took her back. It shows weakness on his part.
I do wish them the best,though :)

niken

Posted at 1:44 AM on December 17, 2012

Dont worry, there is still be Oscar because Golden Globe and Oscar has this kind of adultery relationship (no one will understand this BUT Kstew)

wat ever happen to that political movement was said to be done by Stew in the governors ball ?
so movie award does about “political” ?

this fans of KStew are clearly low in working knowledge and working ethics

mysty

Posted at 9:10 AM on December 16, 2012

her ways are not paying off anymore it does get tired after a while licking armpits is old now she needs to probably try ACTING to get recognition.

Iamjvalencia77

Posted at 8:58 AM on December 16, 2012

I do believe that she’s very good in acting.Love the way she dress and present herself too…Awards is just a bonus of whatever 100% effort an actor gives.In the future and in Gods perfect time they will reap rewards too or get a much deserve award for their great and noteworthy work, good film should also be included too…

TRACY123

Posted at 8:29 AM on December 16, 2012

She’s been snubbed for a long time, should have been nominated for The Cake Eaters, Speak and even Panic Room, my opionion.

Thantawan Kopiko Chan

Posted at 4:50 PM on December 17, 2012

Agree with Iamjvalencia77 and TRACY123 !! ;)

anonomous

Posted at 1:53 AM on January 12, 2013

Totally agree. She is very underrated and because she does not conform to hollywood standards she is being penalised for this. Kristen you are a good actress and keep on doing the good work. I think you have better work to come and this is my opinion and I am sure many more people agree as well. I worry about her because she always seems to be bullied by people and no one deserves this, especially if you make mistakes and have the courage to own up to them. I do not know her personally or what her life is about all I know is that she is a good actress who loves her job.

Aussie lady

Posted at 11:15 PM on December 15, 2012

HL Kristen is not currently working on ‘FOCUS”with Ben Affleck in fact she doesn’t start working on that film until April 2013. She is currently not working on anything, but she is looking for a project to do until than. She has said this in her latest interviews. SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. I also don’t think Kristen would have cared if she didn’t get nominated for a Golden Globe for OTR. How does your insider know that because she didn’t get nominated that this has lit a fire under her to work harder in the future. Did she tell your insider this. I don’t think so because she was in NYC. Unless your insider called her and asked her which I doubt very much they did. I think she should have been nominated for SWATH but she wasn’t. But I have read that she is nominated for SWATH at the people’s choice awards. So before you write a story you really need to get your facts right. Why do you insist on writing lies?.

joaquim

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 15, 2012

Kristen is an inspiration, always surprises positively, great actress

Karina.

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 15, 2012

I’ve seen almost all of Kristen’s movies, and although I like her, I think she definitely needs to work on her acting. She puts a lot of her mannerism, such as biting her lips or touching her hair, even stuttering, into her characters. She doesn’t give each character their own personality, which is why, to me, I feel like she acts the same way in every movie. She needs more range. I haven’t seen ‘On the road’ yet, so I can’t say if she deserves to be nominated or not, but looking at past performances, maybe there’s a reason why she didn’t. Like I said, I like Kristen, but that doesn’t mean I have to say she is the best actor in the world when I feel like she’s not. Lets give her a few more years, maybe by then she’ll get better!!!! Good luck to her :)