Karreuche Tran Ignoring Rihanna & Chris Brown Drama Over Her

Fri, December 14, 2012 11:12am EDT by 75 Comments
Karrueche Tran Rihanna Ultimatum
FameFlynet

?

Posted at 7:14 AM on December 16, 2012

Kae will just try to get as much out of chris that she possible can whether it is money or fame for her upcoming soo called the kill line…. she is riding on cb and rih`s back to be someone

lac56

Posted at 12:44 AM on December 16, 2012

Yes jacqueline thats what i said rihanna stayed away from him until he was accepted back and when he was with kae he wasn’t wilding out like he is with riri

lac56

Posted at 12:36 AM on December 16, 2012

Jewels what is your worth?

Jewels

Posted at 10:14 AM on December 15, 2012

Many ladies think like Kae and the girl below, and yet we as women still wonder why men disrespect us. Have some f*cken dignity! Work hard and get your own sh*t! All I know is Rih’s worth is priceless while Kae’s worth atleast $20. Shame

Melanie

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 15, 2012

I am team Chrae but I don’t think karrueche would be that serious about Chris now after all that has happened mainly becoz she knows what he is like. His meth habits can cause him a lot of problems in the long run so getting the condo and the car from him is a good thing. Also getting cash and a business will set her up now so she does not have to be dependent on him. Sometime Chris can be mean so its good my girl is getting everything out of him now and hopes she gets to take away at least a bit more as well since he is loaded with money and anyway wastes it.
As much as I don’t like Rihanna I will say she is handling this maturely considering she is a big celeb and Chris is quite bipolar and has problems. I don’t understand why she would want to get back with him considering her hit her and bit her and disfigured her face. There is no love like that for me as if a guy does that to me he would be in very big trouble,
Chris is not young at 23 many people get married have babies and even run businesses as Chris does so this behaviours are definately bipolar and not immaturity.
I hope both these chicks kick his a*s so that he learns not to treat women this way. May be he has a problem with women who knows but I,m not his mama and seriously does he even know who his mama is and if she really gave him birth. So cares any way as long as karrueche is happy with all the stuff she got I’m cool. Money wins every time who cares about love

Deshae

Posted at 5:33 AM on December 15, 2012

ARE SOME OF YOU DEAF & BLIND. RIHANNA CAN’T EVEN GET A MAN 7 THATS WHY SHE RUNNING AROUND THE WORLD & WRITING LETTERS LIKE SHE F*CKING 13 YEARS OLD. SO SICK & TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS NONSENSE! I HOPE CHRIS FIND A WOMEN THAT’S NOT FROM THIS COUNTRY THEN WHAT WILL SOME OF YOU ALL SAY THEN.

Deshae

Posted at 5:20 AM on December 15, 2012

Are you people delusional or what? You people don’t know them. I must say this, Rihanna is going CRAZY OVER CHRIS BROWN!

venese24

Posted at 5:15 AM on December 15, 2012

I don’t agree with people saying kae doesn’t care,she’s been with chris 2years rihanna 2years aswell,he beat rihanna up they broke up she sees him living his life then all of a sudden wants him back,he broke up with kae to fix some socal freindship with rihanna,then he publicly profest his love for both of them.put ur self in kae shoe would u care after all of that?? I think not rihanna is making her self look desperate and that attitude never works with men like chri brown,,

Num12Summea

Posted at 3:37 AM on December 15, 2012

just leave all of 3 of them alone kaurreche tran gonna do what she want & keeping herself busy aslo the same thing for Rihanna as well Chris Brown too. of course Their Friend (kaurreche, CB) and there stil gonna be more report about her(kaurreche) aslo Cb and Rihanna too

Jacqueline

Posted at 1:01 AM on December 15, 2012

I Hope he Choose Kae at least she was there when everybody turn they back on him

roxy

Posted at 10:44 PM on December 14, 2012

I really get a good laugh out of reading all these blogs. First of all, everyone must understand that Karrueche does not care about the “triangle” because she never did love him in the first place; she was just infatuated by his fame and money and got used to his lifestyle. If it were for her, she would sell her soul as long as she stays with him. That is not love. Second, Chris never loved her either and right now what he feels is pity because he knows she has no way of supporting herself and she will not go back to live with her parents. He just doesn’t know how to get rid of her. Rihanna on the other hand still loves him but unfortunately it is heartbreaking; even if he wants to love her back he is just not the man for her. He will probably end up with an unknown and ugly person because that is how ironic life is. You reap what you sew. I feel sorry for Rihanna. She is the one who is suffering emotionally. Karrueche is just trying to get as much as she can out of this situation. I kind of saw it from day 1 or at least that is what it seems. Someone who can’t even pay for her own gas says a lot. A picture speaks more than words. If I am wrong, please give me the facts but that is what most people perceive.

Deshae

Posted at 5:34 AM on December 15, 2012

SO WHY DO CARE ABOUT THE TRIANGLE?

shontel

Posted at 3:31 PM on December 15, 2012

roxy i m with you on this one karreuche is about the life style and money. rihanna is still crazy about their love. chris is not as handsome as he used to be he s autistic and bypolar . my sister bf was behaving same way as chris. they dont know how tomake decisions. they have tghe body of a grown man but the brain of a teenager.

Zuly Brown

Posted at 7:53 PM on December 14, 2012

he better not go with rihanna..i rather have me boo date karrueche

Lana

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 14, 2012

Karrueche probably doesn’t care because she got what she wanted out of the deal– exposure and money. Plus she’s pretty and can get with someone else. Rihanna can to. Besides, Chris is not that attractive.

love conquers

Posted at 1:42 PM on December 14, 2012

Sarah you said it all perfectly!! *saluted*

hottathanhollywata

Posted at 1:29 PM on December 14, 2012

what is wrong with this woman????? respect yourself and MOVE ON!!!!!!!

Sherry Thomas (@screamdr2)

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 14, 2012

I think both women should leave Chris Brown alone he has toyed with they’re affections for too long why make a mockery of themselves having the 2 of them hating eachother while he is being a boy this is what separates men from boys. Women wake up???? It’s not a man’s world we are strong be women walk away there are other men out there WHO will treat you better and the way you should be treated. You don’t need to run up behind a man nobody but GOD. I like Chris Brown but it’s time to be a man and be responsible, your hurting hearts abuse, bullying, and bashing must end.

Deshae

Posted at 5:29 AM on December 15, 2012

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON THIS OPINIONATED BLOG THAT HAS SAID THE RIGHT THING. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

shontel

Posted at 3:34 PM on December 15, 2012

you see karreuche let the world know that he s a boy, she wants a man, but cant leave the boy alone.

@#

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 14, 2012

Karreuche certainly don’t give a d@mn, because she is just there for fame and money so she could careless what happen. I hope rihanna will find happiness some day weather with chris are without him.These stories start to get on my nerves.

Mari

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 14, 2012

Sarah got it right! Rihanna, let it go and find a MAN that deserves you and is willing to give you all his love and devotion. It might hurt having to let go of what you think is “the love of your life” but you might be someone else’s “love of their life” and not even know it. Give someone else the opportunity to show you what true love is really like because apparently Chris Brown doesn’t know how to do that. Wish you the best Rih.

faith paul

Posted at 12:35 PM on December 14, 2012

i think what chris feels for kae is pity that shes not okay financially, that girl cant takecare of herself financially, he feels obligated to help her out all the time cause of all the time they ve spent together if chris doesnt love rihanna he would jeopardise his relationship with kae by saying hes in love with 2women hanging out with rih publicly while in a relationship with her and when she complained he broke up with her so he wont continue hurting her, kae just ve to move on and get things going on for her now that shes getting fame with this love triangle.

meglayle@yahoo.com

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 14, 2012

I totally agree with what u are saying but he needs to make his mind at this point of time because he is playing these girls………..!!

cuckoo

Posted at 12:07 PM on December 14, 2012

Agree with Sarah completely.

Just Saying...

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 14, 2012

Well I was all for this Chrianna reunion and like CB’s music..but after looking at picture of him in Dubai all over some woman that wasnt either of them..i think its fair that both women walk away..because Chris is a young superstar that just needs to be single because he seems to have issues with being faithful. Because at this point they all are looking very foolish.

alexis

Posted at 11:51 AM on December 14, 2012

Karruechue doesn’t care cuz she does not have as much time invested as rihanna if she was in rihanna’s shoes she will be just as mad and impatient. Rihanna has every right to be mad right now I don’t blame her bt she needs to let him go.

Deshae

Posted at 5:16 AM on December 15, 2012

You people talk as if human beings are a business deal. How F*UKING dumb you sound!

Chris Brown (@MissBrownC)

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 14, 2012

King and Queen ! Chris and Kae ..! LOVE

shontel

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 15, 2012

karreuche is a gold digger

shontel

Posted at 3:41 PM on December 15, 2012

chris brown claims that the world is angry against him,but everytime there s always something that not good about him out there since after the rihanna beatings. he has lost his mind.

babyboop123

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 14, 2012

i dont belive this and the only loser wil be rih cause he does not love her HE LUST FOR HER there is a diffecrence and i cant wait untill she understands that because she may love chris but form the looks of things it doesnt seem like he loves her as much as she thinks or wants him to and yall be lieing to damn much so #DONTBELIEVEIT!!

Sarah

Posted at 11:33 AM on December 14, 2012

At the end of the day it’s not going to be his choice. Be for real. He will want both of them as long as he can and eventually Rihanna is going to leave him. When she does, he will try to get her back, but hopefully this time she will have real closure and keep it movin’. Karreuche will be there because she has nothing else. She is a pretty girl and I’m sure very nice; however, keeping it real – she is NOT a model and her clothing line is a result of her relationship with Chris. I wish her the best and hope that the clothing line eventually launches and does well. With regards to her relationship with Chris, my personal opinion is that he will continue to cheat on her (or have an “open” relationship like before) and they will eventually fizzle out. I also believe that he will always have a weak spot for Rihanna and want to go back to her. Everyone who compares Rihanna and Karrueche, saying Jay-Z found Rihanna and that if it wasn’t for him she wouldn’t be anything are CLUELESS. Unlike Karrueche, Rihanna had a talent that was discovered and MADE herself. Just like Chris was discovered and did the same. She did not date a famous boyfriend, make connections, and then get the funds to start a clothing line with his designer friends. Having said that, I hope that Karrueche’s line sells out and she is able to have the best this life has to offer. As for Rihanna, I also think she will have a weak spot for Chris, but HOPEFULLY will be a strong enough woman to move on and find love from a man who can give her all of himself completely. She deserves that. I like Chris Brown, but the fact that Rihanna forgave him for the past and went out on a limb to say she loved him, knowing the abuse she would face – and then he can’t even give her his loyalty…that was the final straw. She’s only 24 and she has a WORLD full of powerful, successful, handsome MEN who will treat her like the queen she is. Unlke Karrueche, she is on an even playing field with most men in terms of wealth, stature, confidence and power – this means that she will have the ability to take it or leave it in terms of a relationship. At the end of this all, Chris will be the loser again, except for this time he won’t get “it all back.”

Demmi

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 14, 2012

And that about sums it all up!

Judy

Posted at 12:28 PM on December 14, 2012

Well said Sarah!! I agree with everything you say my dear!!

Judy

Posted at 12:49 PM on December 14, 2012

And where do you get your information from? Karrueche is in LA being sick as she posted on her twitter account..She is not in Dubai with Chris!! Omg, I’ve just started reading all these blogs and I realised that you guys print a lot of lies and innuendos..Stories are twisted around to cause a lot of speculations..that’s a sad way of getting people to browse your sites..never mind that you are messing with real people’s feelings and lives even if they are celebrities…And I noticed there has been so many of this regarding Chris Brown, Rihanna and Karrueche! so until it comes directly from their own mouths, I’m not gonna believe a thing all you bloggers put out there…Personally, I think he is with Riri and he’s just helping Karrueche because he feels responsible for her..I mean, she has no job and it would be terrible to just kick her out on the street with no prospects..and let’s face, what modelling career does she have? Zip!! I do think that she and her friends are hoping that he comes back to her and that they are probably even leaking certain stories to the media to keep her in the limelight..No offense, but I think she’s really sneaky and conniving! I noticed that she gets similar tattoos like Riri and why on earth would she go on twitter and like Riri’s pic of Chris? There are other times when she has been following CB..I think she is the desperate one and trying to stir up trouble as well as running off to Paris regarding the clothing line, I mean why not L.A.!! I think she’s stalking him!!! And who would want to wear clothes that says “The Kill” Just yesterday she posted on twitter that she was sick, using a quote like the one Riri had posted the other day, She’s nuts!! .I wish them all the best!!! and Karrueche should let this be a lesson, you don’t make fun of people on youtube (like she and her friends made fun of Rihanna) cause there’s always Karma!! It does come back to haunt you!!

Patti

Posted at 12:39 PM on December 14, 2012

Wow, Sarah! I think you said everything that needed to be said.

Linda

Posted at 12:47 PM on December 14, 2012

Thank u sarah,you’ve said it all.

@#

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 14, 2012

I agree with sarah these stories start to work on my last nerve.

choices

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 14, 2012

Sarah made case and point. I love your comment. It was not rude or disrespectful to any of the parties but it said everything that needed to be said. Rih needs to accept this as closure and move on. When you’re in love, it’s never easy to let go but everyday it will get easier if she accepts the relationship as being over and doesn’t fall for his bullish.

meglayle@yahoo.com

Posted at 2:55 PM on December 14, 2012

Tell me about girl….

meglayle@yahoo.com

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 14, 2012

Tell me about it

Joyce

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 14, 2012

Sarah I thank you for this its well written and expresses exactly what most people in the real world believe. Rihanna all said and done is a self made woman and a strong one. The one thing she needed from Chris was loyalty and he once again proved he can’t give it. She will move on and she will find someone good because she has faced her past and now dealt with it and has closure. She gave it the best. I loved Chris but now when I think of all the beautiful songs he wrote from Grafitti to Fortune I feel they were just empty words from a man who led a girl on to humiliate her publicly. When people hear music they connect with the words the artist says and try and hence forth all I will hear when I hear a Chris brown song on the radio is music because I will definatley be zoning out of the words he says. He has led all of us down a path of oh I love this girl I miss this girl I want it all back and now he is saying I changed my mind and she’s not all that important to me because I got someone else. In a way it’s a betrayal to us of the way he has presented his music. That’s my stance and I choose to say I dont mind his music but I won’t be specifically looking out for him. I wish his the best and I wish Rihanna all of Gods blessings and hope she finds love and hopefully not in a hopeless individual the next time.

shontel

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 15, 2012

joyce chris has a mental problem, due to what he did rihanna and the backlash from everyone, this guy has gone nuts rihanna need to leave him alone.
he s bypolar

electlady1

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 14, 2012

Thats true Sarah because her cousin Tweeted come see my cousin Tran at the club and she had a picture of her and Tran in a black outfit with red lipstick on. And they were in LA and the girl Chris posted looks like Tran so the press probaly think thats Tran so much drama in this little boys life he needs to grow up. And Chris got mad when Rihanna had to go to work he is spoiled and he used Karrueche against Riri he knew what he was doing and all the pictures of those girls and then he deleted them his playing a dangerous game with womans emotions. Chris is to blame for all this mess when he made the video when he has be seen with Karrueche in LA running out the club from Tran to make her look like she’s chasing him. He is also guilty and Tran is playing into it to by copying Rihanna but she is not a special one thats why 12/12/2012 didn’t go thru but Rihanna letter came out on 12/12/2012 she can’t do what Rihanna does because Rihanna suffer for what she got and work hard for everything she has and have given up for this man a lot. But he will se in the end when she goes up and he comes falling down until he gets it right with God.

live your life

Posted at 5:56 PM on December 14, 2012

TRUTH

shontel

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 15, 2012

sarah that a good post !!!!!!!!!!!! well done.