Connecticut Elementary School Shooting: 27 Dead, Including 20 Kids

Fri, December 14, 2012 4:45pm EDT by 14 Comments
Landov

Hello

Posted at 1:06 AM on December 15, 2012

Why would he do something like this? I feel very heartbroken of the kids and adults who didn’t survive. My prayers goes to the kid’s families who didn’t make it through. This is definitely not a good time to shoot because everyone was looking forward to another great year of Christmas. And the families have to spend every christmas knowing that their kids are dead. May god bless those families.

me

Posted at 9:05 PM on December 14, 2012

My god, why? How could someone do this?

David Chow

Posted at 9:09 AM on December 15, 2012

Would the killing reducce if there is gun control?

jane

Posted at 6:33 PM on December 14, 2012

how horrific for these little children to have witnessed this senseless crime—–looking at the pics on the news and watching the president being so emotional its hard to believe that someone could do this—–TO CHILDREN for gods sake!!!! what is happening in this world?? i for once applaud HL for posting this tragedy and for people to share their feelings on something that is SO MUCH more important than 2 celebreties that dont warrent the attention!!!—-this is just too much to take in and my prayers go out to those parents who lost thier little ones——–hug your kids a bit tighter tonite parents !!!!!!!

alwaysthewallflower

Posted at 6:03 PM on December 14, 2012

Reblogged this on alwaysthewallflower.

Faith

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 14, 2012

My heart breaks to hear this, to think of how sickened the parents must feel. My thoughts and prayers are extended to the family of the victims, especially during Christmas. Can’t even imagine the tears, the empty stockings and one less excited face on Christmas morning. The kids will never be forgotten and neither will their families. Rest In Peace.

Liza

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 14, 2012

My prayers are for the parents of those Kids that were killed and for the families of the rest of the victims that died trying to protector those Kids. But also Im praying for the guy who killed them, he must be so sick and tormented to go to a School and do What he did.
I dont understand why the guns are sold to anyone, those things are intended to kill and in the wrong hands they couse tragedies, like today.

Reuben Nieves

Posted at 3:31 PM on December 14, 2012

We need to put tracking devices on these guns to identify stolen guns, and proximity to areas which are vulnerable to attack. It could put law enforcement on alert for quick response.

raymond white

Posted at 3:35 PM on December 14, 2012

that is just stupid

Shelly

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 14, 2012

I just read about this and I am shocked, horrified and heart broken. Why do this to innocent children and adults? Eighteen children in elementary school….why? I read where one of the shooters was a dad to one of the kids. Don’t know if this is true.

Dee

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 14, 2012

My god, this is horrible. My heart aches for those affected.

Caring Mother

Posted at 1:42 PM on December 14, 2012

I am going to homeschool my children. ENOUGH. My kids deserve to be safe.

Mika

Posted at 12:48 PM on December 14, 2012

This is seriously so sad. Why go to an elementary school and shoot innocent little kids?? I will NEVER understand that! I hate to say this, but I can at least sort of understand why a high school student might snap and shoot people who bullied him but this is just unreal.

Supports Homeschooling Entirely

Posted at 11:15 AM on December 14, 2012

Wow. Another looney-tune who should be in a nuthouse, allowed to terrorize our children. And people wonder WHY I support homeschooling !?!?
This is tragic and sad. Horrorfying,too.
Damn… Suddenly I fear for my kids in school,and we live in a relatively small and safe town…