‘X Factor’ Results: Britney Spears Shocked By Top 3 Reveal

Courtesy of FOX

longchamp パンプス

Posted at 5:48 AM on August 12, 2013

ダンヒル好きなもの

JR

Posted at 3:56 PM on December 18, 2012

Emblem 3 will go places even though the oldest member Drew was very annoying & cocky. But how far will they go is the question…2 of them sporting gages??? Please.

Virginia (Jenny McDaniel)

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 14, 2012

Was surprised Emblem 3 was sent home instead of Harmony. I personally like Carly Rose the best. That 13 year old has pipes you only dream of. I like Tate too, but I like Carly the best and I like Country music of all music, but I just think she is great and deserves to win.

kim

Posted at 1:34 PM on December 14, 2012

emblem3 should have not been eliminated! i won’t watch it anymore since they won’t be there. it doesn’t matter if it was their looks, charm, vocals, rapping, cockiness, etc.——people loved them!!!

Sheri

Posted at 7:40 AM on December 14, 2012

Oh I was just as shocked when they announced 5th Harmony! But I was able to laugh out loud through the sting when they showed Britney’s face! Priceless. I loved it!! Emblem 3 will have a career and 5th Harmony is not going to be a huge success. But Carly Rose is absolutely the best singer so hopefully she will win!!! She deserves it the most. She is the only one who nails it flawlessly every time.

Rachael

Posted at 6:25 AM on December 14, 2012

After emblem3 left, im not watching this show anymore. I’m REALLY pissed

gfisher00

Posted at 12:21 AM on December 14, 2012

I am glad that Carly made it in. It wasn’t a standout performance for her last night, but only because she has been so far and away better than the competition every other week, that a weaker performance made her look vulnerable. Emblem 3 has a career, in spite of being eliminated. Fifth Harmony … good luck. Tate is great too. Either Carly or Tate deserve the title, but both have a great career ahead regardless.

Lidia

Posted at 11:55 PM on December 13, 2012

Sorry America but best individual vocals and harmony, is Fifth Harmony. Tate is number one for country. Emblem3 great energy and good. Carly nice young lady but she really blew it last night.

gfisher00

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 14, 2012

I have to disagree about Fifth Harmony. They turned in their best performance last night, but they are no where near the level of Carly or Tate, or even Emblem 3.

Posted at 11:27 PM on December 13, 2012

Carly is a great singer, no doubt. So does Tate. And 5th Harmony. Emblem3 might have all votes from teenage girls but honestly, they can’t really sing. Plus, Carly’s too sweet to be called whore. She’s awesome. Tate is amazing too.

dumas1000

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 13, 2012

Emblem 3 cannot sing. They are all harmony, but each individual member when singing solo sounds horrible. They are high energy though and lots of charisma and stage presense, which Fifth Harmony tends to lack. There is no marketplace for Fifth Harmony. I don’t see anyway that they would sell records out in the “real world.” There are no girl groups out in the market for a reason. People aren’t interested. Tate is the most commercially viable and he should win. Carly-Rose is a buzzkill. A wet blanket. I have had quite enough of her artistic brooding. It looks like she’s constipated out there. I know that she is trying to mimick Adele, but she’s actually coming a lot closer to channeling Kristen Stewart. Kinda hard to walk around all day when you got a stick shoved up your….

RyeNeckGirl

Posted at 11:16 PM on December 13, 2012

LOL! Your comment on Carly is spot on. Also, she can’t connect with the songs. She just belts on autopilot. She didn’t deserve to go through after butchering those two songs last night.

Lidia

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 13, 2012

I agreed, Nice young lady but she should have gone home not Emblem 3.

floacist

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 13, 2012

Just because there aren’t any now doesn’t mean people may not be interested. All you need is one group to get semi popular / popular and the rest will fall into place.

gfisher00

Posted at 12:24 AM on December 14, 2012

Carly is the best talent in the competition. She is getting a bit predictable, but she has been so far and away the best, that she is competing against herself, and a slightly weaker performance made her look vulnerable. But she is still the best, with Tate right there.

Jim

Posted at 1:15 AM on December 14, 2012

Your statement about Emblem 3 was spot on and Fifth Harmony does lack charisma and stage presence, however, I think there is a place in the market for them. If their performances could all be at the level of “Anything Can Happen”, they would have a great career ahead of them. I also agree that Tate is probably the most commercially viable because country music fans will love even the most mediocre artists and Carly is indeed a brooding little teenager. That being said, this is a singing competition and Carly, even if you don’t like her, is by far the best singer. She certainly doesn’t sound like a 13 year old and is better than most of the older singers you hear on the radio today. Sure, Tate is a nice guy and if I felt he needed to win this competition to have a singing career, I might vote for him. But he doesn’t and I won’t. Carly is the only one deserving a 5 million dollar recording contract. Tate will probably win, but that’s only because people have been bamboozled into thinking he needs this more than Carly. In the end, I guess it doesn’t really matter because they both have great careers ahead of them. And as we all know from past singing competitions, the winner isn’t always the one with the most successful career. Remember Jennifer Hudson or Doughtry?

Mary

Posted at 10:08 PM on December 13, 2012

I still can’t believe that tramp and those drama queen whores made it into the finale!! What’s wrong with you morons?? Tate Stevens should win this!! Atleast I hope!!! He’s sooo much better than those drama queens!! Ugh I hope people are smart and vote for Tate!! He’s never had a cry baby story like all those slutts that are left!! Go Tate!!

Alice

Posted at 10:10 PM on December 13, 2012

Your a little rude!

Renee

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 13, 2012

tell me how she is a slut? I mean I don’t really like her but I don’t say that stuff! And Tate is ANNOYING! I mean not trying to hate but we all know you love your wife and all and its really getting on my nerves how he is ALWAYS talking about her! And i don’t think Tate should win because not that many people now like country music. And now Emblem3 can start making the music they LIKE to sing and i know they are gonna get signed by another recording company! And I really thought fifth harmony was gonna leave,,,now all my favorite are gone…I guess I’ve cheer for fifth they aren’t that bad

Ken

Posted at 3:34 AM on December 14, 2012

Not that many people like country music, hello, are you from Earth? Fifth Harmony is bad. Emblem 3 is much better. But not great. Carly has a good voice. But she lacks maturity. Tate should never have said he was the out there. That kind of statement tends to turn people off. It is between Tate and Carly. Tate is my preference.

Star

Posted at 8:25 AM on December 14, 2012

Oh, really … never had a cry-baby story? How many times have we heard that he may not have a job waiting for him if he doesn’t win!

nunya

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 14, 2012

are you for real? why in god’s name call a 13 – 17 year old girls tramps or whores? what does that say about you? or let me guess you are also a teen girl who is mad/upset cause emblem 3 got eliminated. grow the f@ck up.and for god’s sake don’t make anymore comments.

Ally

Posted at 9:58 PM on December 13, 2012

I was totally shocked! I thought 5th harmony for sure would be going going home. Emblem3 did way better than Tate and 5th harmony last night. Britney’s face was hilarious though.