Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are Officially Boyfriend & Girlfriend

Thu, December 13, 2012 8:00pm EDT by 42 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Back Together
FameFlynet

sebastian jan hernandez

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 6, 2013

do not jb you should like me as a best friend

sebastian

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 1, 2013

you are sexy forme

Symone D.

Posted at 8:28 PM on December 27, 2012

I think Justin and Selena are good for eachother ……I think Justin can change if it’s what Selena wants.

Mariee Lee

Posted at 11:25 PM on December 17, 2012

Hope they back together & stay together! Or just be really good friends.

Michelle

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 16, 2012

I love Selena and I love Justin and I love them together, but if Sel is miserable more than she is happy, she should leave him. She’s gorgeous, humble and elegant and any guy would be lucky to have her. Justin should really look into it. You’re never gonna find someone as good as her buddy.

Horselady

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 16, 2012

justin you don’t deserve a girl like selena!

LOL

*.*

Posted at 6:35 AM on December 16, 2012

It’s soo weird with them two, because everything they do it’s automatically related to one another! They have to be together 24/7, their tweets are all meant for each other as “secret” messages, one can’t hang out with the others ex as people will criticize and they don’t even know the full story. How can someone possibly bring a bad side out of a video wishing nothing but happiness to a friend! It was for someone called TAYLOR SWIFT, they were having FUN….no Justin related things involved! and it was amazing, he should be thinking he’s soo damn lucky to have her!

Tiffany

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 15, 2012

Theyre so cute. The video was uploaded to support Taylor and also as a ‘gift’ for Taylors birthday. Taylor replied on twitter with “@selenagomez i love you so ” This video has nothing to do with Justin. Also Justin and Selena are still happily together and I hope they will be for a long time. Theyre the cutest couple ever and I totally ship them. They’re 2 great rolemodels and they’re perfect for eachother.

Maureen

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 15, 2012

I love Justin BIeber a lot and he is sooo hot and I love him a lot and I wish that u were here with me and kiss me and hug me all day I love u jb I love your songs like as long as u love me and beuty and the beast 💜💍💌

bri

Posted at 6:49 PM on December 14, 2012

Selena was just having fun with friends and dancing around like most girls do she wasnt nessicarly dissing justin so quit saying she was she was just messing around.

Yooo

Posted at 1:12 PM on December 14, 2012

That video of selena dancing is just trying too hard. Seriously, the other dancers are better than her and that routine is blatantly trying way to hard to be sexy and failing, and if your trying to dance sexy why dress like that Selena, and she has a really unflattering figure.

Me

Posted at 1:10 PM on December 14, 2012

Hm, Denise has an interesting point. And it seems very likely as well. But i don’t know, the might just not be dating because they have busy schedules. Oh well. I don’t have a problem with either of them.
Just Selena should stop trying to be a style icon already, she doesn’t know how to dress and looks like a giant three year old.

denise

Posted at 11:45 AM on December 14, 2012

WEIRD!!!!!!!!!! Justin and selena are no longer together. they broke up last time and to lessen the media pressure their managers wanted them to fake date.then justin went to jingle balls and in one of his shows he said the rap part of ALAYLM is about his relationship with his fans which is very awkward since there is a part in it which says”I’d rather work on this with you than go on with someone new”!!!!!it is obvious that it is not about the fans…then the VS model travelled to miami when justin was there and she even instagramed a picture of her standing next to justin’s tour bus.it seems that they hang out there and the miami event that he hosted reported that justin was late for the event and left soon.and now that he is in LA selena and justin have not been on a date and instead justin is hanging with selena’s ex Nick Jonas which is awkward because they have never been friends.and as nick tweeted they are at the studio and it seems that they are working on a song…anyway jelena is over.hollywoodlife you should stop spreading rumor s that they are together

Tiffany

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 15, 2012

They’re back together tho. You’re so late. Selena had a movie night with Justin,Sammy and Alfredo. So don’t act like you know everything ,I know for sure that you’re just a jealous belieber. Jelena is still happily together. Get over it

Shawn

Posted at 10:14 AM on December 14, 2012

I love this site because of it’s looks and it’s template. It’s a nice wordpress site.

JULENA

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 14, 2012

PERFECTION!!! i will always support them xx.

JDBiebs!!!!!!

Posted at 9:21 AM on December 14, 2012

THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER PEOPLE!!! WHY DO THEY JUST MAKE STUFF UP ABOUT IT BEING A DISS.. COME ON!

weird

Posted at 8:54 AM on December 14, 2012

i think they’re “sources” are the comments……I’ve seen those before :(

julena forever

Posted at 8:53 AM on December 14, 2012

I’m sorry but this website is funny! LOL

helena

Posted at 6:49 AM on December 14, 2012

HL is very funny. when they were together you always reported that they broke up BUT NOW that they really called it quit you report that they are together!!!!!justin is in L.A but they have not seen each other.because when justin was in miami he again went on the date with that VS model and it annoyed selena.besides nick jonas tweeted that he is in the studio with justin and everyone is saying that justin and nick are collaborating on a song which is actually going to shade selena.

lada pi

Posted at 3:53 AM on December 14, 2012

i love this couple

Zemok

Posted at 9:01 AM on December 14, 2012

I hate this couple I want Justin for myself

kapua

Posted at 9:07 PM on December 16, 2012

DREAM ON. JUSTIN LOVES SELENA AND HES TAKEN. A FAN ASK JUSTIN TO BE HER BOYFRIEND ON TWITTER AND JUSTIN REPLYED I’M TAKEN. THEY ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

roxy

Posted at 12:53 AM on December 14, 2012

They will make it because they love each other and they are authentic. Something that started out like a wannabe romance turned out to be real. They were both used as a publicity stunt but they ended up liking each other. I love those 2 love birds.

lama007

Posted at 11:26 PM on December 13, 2012

So fake HL … you don’t have source.

peyton

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 13, 2012

Oh well here comes more dram :/

jelena

Posted at 9:05 PM on December 13, 2012

:) love u jelena im not going to say any thing else :)

Mary

Posted at 8:14 PM on December 13, 2012

Noooooi that’s bad for him!! She’s a slutty drama queen!!

Sammy

Posted at 9:02 PM on December 13, 2012

Yeah I know, if the “source” was real, he wouldn’t have said “He’s an idiot, she should dump him. But she raves about him and would probably take a ring. I need to talk some sense into that girl…”

LEE

Posted at 9:53 PM on December 13, 2012

your right i hate selena gomez but i honesty have to say im a beiber i support jb.

LEE

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 13, 2012

your right i hate selena gomez

JAKE FILLOPYUT

Posted at 8:10 PM on December 21, 2012

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU SAMMY!JG☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►1•↕‼

LEE

Posted at 9:56 PM on December 13, 2012

gotta say something go to hell not tryn to start nothing thats all i have to say.

Matha

Posted at 2:31 AM on December 14, 2012

if you hate selena why are you even watching this….go watch justin’s
videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 selenator ( I love justin too, but his fans sometimes…

Matha

Posted at 2:33 AM on December 14, 2012

How is she a slutty drama queen you don’t even know her…..half of the things the
media says aren’t even true.

really!!!????

Posted at 3:38 AM on December 14, 2012

first of all!!! this is also a justin article and ppl have thier opinions!!!

believe

Posted at 9:33 AM on December 15, 2012

martha…thats true only when they are talking about selena, right? but when they are talking about Justin is all true, right? we all have a problem. I have a boyfriend and I dont put him on a short LEASH. Justin is younger than selena but does not deserve to be placed on a leash