Kate Middleton’s Pranked Nurse Inquest: Three Suicide Notes Found

Thu, December 13, 2012 9:45am EDT by 17 Comments
Jacintha Saldanha Suicide Notes
Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

The inquest into the death of Jacintha Saldanha, 46, reveals two suicide notes were found at the scene, and another among her personal belongings. A colleague and a security guard found the nurse hanging by a scarf — read on for all the tragic details.

Jacintha Saldanha was found on Dec. 7 hanging by a scarf in her nurses’ quarters at King Edward VII hospital by a security guard and a colleague, according to the inquest into the nurse’s tragic death. She killed allegedly herself just two days after she was involved in a shocking prank call from two Australian radio DJs who wanted information about pregnant Kate Middleton while she was in the hospital.

Officials also found not one, but three suicide notes — two at the scene in her room, and another one later among her personal belongings.

Labour MP Keith Vaz, who is representing Jacintha Saldnha‘s grieving family, is demanding answers from the two DJs.

“There are unexplained circumstances. The family want to know everything. All the facts, fully and clearly,” Keith said.

Jacintha apparently had not told her husband, Benedict Barboza, or children anything about her involvement in the horrible prank phone call that is believed to have instigated her suicide. Her reported suicide note and medical discoveries from the body examination potentially offer the only details that her family hopes to learn about the tragedy in order to get some sort of closure.

“They [the family] were in the dark about the hoax call. They hadn’t watched the news or seen anything about it. They didn’t know they were involved until after Jacintha’s death,” Keith said.

What do YOU think of the inquest HollyMoms? Are YOU shocked she left three suicide notes?

– Christina Stiehl

More Jacintha Saldanha news:

1. Jacintha Saldanha Was Allegedly Found ‘Hanged’ In Her Nurse’s Quarters
  2. Jacintha Saldanha’s Tragic Final Hours Before Alleged Suicide
  3. Morrissey Slams Prince William & Kate Middleton For Nurse’s Suicide

THE ARGUIST

Posted at 5:21 AM on January 9, 2013

I think the “Royals” ad the Aussies are red herrings…….Being used to cover up the working culture (management) n the hospital. You think Stafford is aone ?

Tiffany

Posted at 12:02 AM on December 16, 2012

No “normal person” leaves behind a family with children over a silly prank call. There has to be an underlying problem(s).

and ?

Posted at 7:34 PM on December 14, 2012

call me heartless or whatever but i think she committed suicide because she wanted to because is ot like her name was plastered all over the internet or anything like that .

she was a selfish person who didnt think about her kids , parents , siblings and husband .

btw , those letters should be release once and for all , so that everyone affected by the “tragedy” can find answers and some sort of closure .

time

Posted at 3:16 AM on December 14, 2012

Did she really wrote those notes herself?

Alex S.

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 13, 2012

Alex Monte – I do NOT agree.

Bullies must be stopped.

Why do people always blame the lesser power? Yes, she could have prevented it by talking to someone – but YOU must understand – when you pick on someone, just as I was for MANY years, you get to a point where you cannot take it no longer. So it comes down to one or the other… suicide OR murder. I’m not a murderer myself, duh, but see, they ganged up on her. Strength in numbers. When there is more than one person pulling a DISGUSTING joke on someone, torturing them, the torturee is left by themselves while the BULLIES, who are weaklings by themselves so they have to have their sick little friends with them to harass one person… who is really wasn’t fair TO was Jacintha.

No one forced them to pull this dumb joke, they did it out of their own cruelty!!!!

Bullies MUST be stopped. I call those two dunces from Australia ‘bullies’ because I’m EXTREMELY familiar with being bullied, and I know firsthand how it feels and how it happens.

They did this joke to cause a laugh amongst themselves. How would THEY feel if someone did that to them?

No one ever EVER puts theirselves in the victim’s shoes. Like my brother says to me when I tell him “what if you were them?”

You know what he says??????

“I don’t care, because I’m not them”.

Key words spoken: “I DON’T CARE”.

And bullies don’t care, unless they can get something out of it. “Instant gratification” is all they want.

So no, I do not agree with you Alex. Bullies are selfish. Bullies create other bullies. But instead of Jacintha taking out her frustration over this on the people who did this, she took her own life.

When will the world stop blaming the wrong people?

Here is an example of what you just done, Alex Monte:

In the book “The Forerunner” by Kahlil Gibran, I read a story called “Critics”, about this man who tied up his horse outside an Inn to stay the night there. While he was sleeping, a thief stole his horse. 4 men played the blame game, and was telling him how stupid it was to leave the horse out at night like that.

You know what? Here’s the end of it:

_____

Then the traveller was much astonished. At last he cried, “My friends, because my horse was stolen, you have hastened one and all to tell me my faults and my shortcomings. But strange, not one word of reproach have you uttered about the man who stole my horse.”

_____

End of story.

THE ARGUIST

Posted at 5:25 AM on January 9, 2013

Don’t think the Aussies were to blame in any way. Look for the notes. The bullying must have built up over months in her workplace. Sounds like Stafford again to me.

Alex S.

Posted at 12:09 PM on December 13, 2012

Alex Monte – I do NOT agree.

Bullies must be stopped.

You know what he says??????

“I don’t care, because I’m not them”.

Key words spoken: “I DON’T CARE”.

When will the world stop blaming the wrong people?

Here is an example of what you just done, Alex Monte:

You know what? Here’s the end of it:

_____

_____

End of story.

(by the way, my name is Alex too)

Alex Monte

Posted at 11:25 AM on December 13, 2012

This is all very sad, but what a selfish woman. Perhaps if she had spoken to her family about what happened, she wouldn’t have taken such a drastic measure. Instead, she has needlessly traumatized them, the person who found her, the djs, etc. I’d like to know if hospital administration instructed staff on how to handle anything in regards to the royal family. Stop accusing the djs. It was a prank. This woman either innocently transferred the call, or (if there was protocol to follow), made a huge mistake. Either way, NOT a reason to selfishly commit suicide. There had to have been other things going on in her life. I don’t believe for a second that it was the guilt over a prank. And if she did use the prank as an excuse, that’s not fair.

afterlifereflections

Posted at 12:15 PM on December 13, 2012

Alex Monte – I do NOT agree.

Bullies must be stopped.

You know what he says??????

“I don’t care, because I’m not them”.

Key words spoken: “I DON’T CARE”.

When will the world stop blaming the wrong people?

Here is an example of what you just done, Alex Monte:

You know what? Here’s the end of it:

_____

_____

End of story.

Andrew Mason

Posted at 3:35 PM on December 13, 2012

This is so Hard, Jacintha should not be blamed, or shamed over this, but then the level of hatred and blame being thrown at the aussie DJ’s is ridiculous. Yes, the prank call played a part, but I totally agree, there had to be other things going on, you don’t commit suicide over one prank call. I’m reading the inquest notes to try and make sense of this, and they say “a series of phonecalls and e-mails between colleagues are being investigated”, was she being bullied by other staff at the hospital? Also, why is it for 3 days, she never mentioned anything to her husband and family. The other query is, in all the photos published of her, she never once smiled, and her husband is not present in any of them? I get upset by all the people handing down their high and mighty judgements, when truthfully, none of us know what’s going on and untgil the inquest is complete, there are too many unanswered questions.

Sam Reynolds

Posted at 5:54 PM on December 13, 2012

It’s like you’re reading my mind!!!
Everything you said; the non smiling photos & none with her husband, not telling her family, other issues things going on etc. I find it all very odd considering the husband said they were very close and she was a very happy, full of life woman.
I’m very interested in knowing who the 3 suicide notes were for and what they said. I wonder will they share that information.

Dan Mac

Posted at 9:07 PM on December 13, 2012

Spot On! I’ve been saying it for days. All we need now is exactly what was in those letters. The quicker sooner we find out, the sooner everyone involved can find closure and get on with their now tainted lives! Yes, I’m an Aussie. And i’m not being bias. I feel for Mick and Mel. Xmas will now forever be a sad time them.

stace

Posted at 5:07 PM on December 13, 2012

I Agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They Deserve To Be Ashamed.

Posted at 10:44 AM on December 13, 2012

Also, the family deserves answers. All of them. No,I am not suprised that she left 1, but 3 !? Yeah,that shocks me. This has gone on way too far: A family is grieving. A hubby lost his wife. Two great kids lost their mom. And all the while, two DJ’s are pussies for hiding.
I hope soemone shames them,and I hope that this will overshadow any and all career endeavors they try to do. I also wish for justice. And peace. But not for them: peace is for those deserving. And they do not deserve it.
RIP, Jacintha. You deserve it.

Alex S.

Posted at 12:24 PM on December 13, 2012

They have to live with this the rest of their lives, but I don’t think that’s long enough. Thank goodness for true justice in the hereafter. Believe me, they cannot escape it. They should make an example out of those two DJs. If they’d do that more often, make an example out of people to show others just how wrong it is to do these things, then I believe it would stop these mockers real quick! I’m glad they have to live with this on their shoulders. This just MIGHT change their attitudes and slimy ways.

They Deserve To Be Ashamed.

Posted at 10:39 AM on December 13, 2012

I’ve just had a very morbid thought: What if, just by some wierd twist -of- fate, that Jacintha DID NOT allegedy commit suicide,but instead, double-crossed those two mindless,immature, cruel wastes-of space jerk-offs ( I could call them worse names and I would feel very justified in doing so, but I will not stoop to their gutter level) and played a very sweet trick on them ? Bears thinking about,doesn’t it ?
Would teach them a very well-deserved lesson.

Sally

Posted at 11:31 PM on December 13, 2012

Suicide is not selfishness….. i hate when people say those who commit suicide are selfish! what gives you the right to say that? you don’t know what troubles are occurring in someone’s life, just cos you have it perfect and never contemplated suicide, it doesn’t mean everyone’s like you OK. Douche! Shame on you Alex for saying such things.