Honey Boo Boo Christmas Special: ‘My Worst Gift Was A Barbie Car’

Thu, December 13, 2012 11:22am EDT by 8 Comments
Honey Boo Boo Christmas Video
Courtesy of TLC

Honey Boo Boo and Mama June return to TLC in January for their holiday special episodes — and are revealing the best and worst gifts they’ve ever gotten for Christmas! Watch the hilarious video.

AlanaHoney Boo BooThompson may be one of Barbara Walters‘ 10 Most Fascinating People of 2012, but at home in Georgia she’s just a regular kid — and can’t stop talking about Christmas this time of year! Honey Boo Boo and her Mama June Shannon reflected on Christmases past, including the best and worst gifts they’ve ever gotten.

“The worst Christmas gift I ever got was my Barbie car that I had to take back because it was too small,” Alana said. But even if the Barbia car didn’t work out, another piece of furntier for her room made it all worth it.

“My best Christmas present was my tent that goes over my bed,” she revealed. Mama June confessed that her favorite Christmas present was something that benefitted the whole family.

“The best Christmas gift I got was a year ago when I got my crock pot, ’cause we were able to put meals in there and then just forgot about it, come back like eight hours later and it would be ready,” she said.

Although Mama June can’t recall her worst gift exactly, she knows she has had some lumps of coal as gifts before — and she wasn’t happy about it. She said it was “maybe like a $5 gift card to like Walmart gift card or something.”

“What are you gonna buy nowadays with a $5 gift card? I mean come on now,” she added.

Mama June is convinced she will be on Santa’s nice list this year — especially since Sugar Bear plays Santa in their hometown!

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo returns to TLC on Jan. 6 for their new holiday special episodes: Jan. 6 airs the Halloween special, the Thanksgiving special is on Jan. 13 and the Christmas special is on Feb. 17.

Watch the hilarious clip below!

What do YOU think of Honey Boo Boo and Mama June’s best and worst gifts HollyMoms?

TLC

– Christina Stiehl

More Honey Boo Boo news:

1. Honey Boo Boo Is ‘Overwhelmed’ By Fame — Expert
  2. Honey Boo Boo Hilariously Disses Dr. Drew On His Show
  3. Honey Boo Boo Plays & Gets Ready For Halloween — Cute Pic

Cosmetics Company Store

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 9, 2014

Howdy, Awesome post. Likely to problem with the website around website internet explorer, may possibly take a look at? IE even so could be the sector fundamental and a large element of consumers will probably omit a person’s magnificent crafting due to this difficulty.

Patricia Gatacre

Posted at 12:27 AM on January 15, 2013

My family heritage is Missouri — I had an aunt who lived in the ozarks in a house where they kept the washing machine on the front porch. I love this (if real) chubby family and their quirky ways. I find it engaging and humorous…plus I have a mixing bowl that is te match of Mama June’s. I’m a college graduate and am not “slumming” — I truly enjoy this family and find them refreshing. I also like Moonshiners and Swamp People in preference to the nightly News or talk-show bla bla…if you’ve written a book, no matter how repugnant it is, there’s a place for you on Piers Morgan! Horse-Feathers.

kry

Posted at 1:22 AM on January 10, 2013

hey to each there own. they aren’t hurting anybody. the only people who are really insecure about themselves would make fun of them.

Nasty People

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 2, 2013

“What are you going to get with a 5$ coupon to Walmart?”
Hmmmmm let me think. Oh! Another bag of chips to stuff down that flab of a neck! DISGUSTING.

samantha

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 23, 2013

i know right

lily

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 28, 2013

Stupid you

Laurie

Posted at 12:36 AM on December 14, 2012

Can anyone understand anything these 2 HICKS say? I wish they would learn to talk!!

lily

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 28, 2013

No i think that you need to learn how to speak english. Are you blind?