Harry Styles: Taylor Swift Is ‘The One’ — Report

Thu, December 13, 2012 12:03pm EST by 10 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift The One
SplashNews

emmms

Posted at 1:00 AM on January 5, 2013

if they get married who will she write a song about then

Directioner

Posted at 10:15 PM on December 30, 2012

NO,I dont really think they should be MARRIED! Maybe a serious relationship with snogging but NOT full-blown marriage

Hanna

Posted at 9:24 PM on December 30, 2012

I always think that stars should hardly ever date other stars, especially if they are this young. I know that there are very very successful relationships that celebrities have with each other, but I think that Taylor and Harry are going to far, too fast. Taylor got over Connor Kennedy and moved onto Harry in a month. A month. And now, what has it been? Two and a half months for Taylor and Harry at most? I hope that they really know what they’re in for. Because dating and marriage are two very different things.

Swiftie

Posted at 11:41 AM on December 28, 2012

Anyone who doesn’t care about this relationship say I
And lol t swift always does that hehe they shouldent be together no offence directionars but personally I hate 1d they act soo not like justin bieber or the jonas brothers ( I’m not sure if anyone still remembers jonas but yeah ) however 1d are more open and tell their fans everything when justin bieber just keeps his private life on its own which is really frustrating to bliebera so yeah 1d are better but ppl shouldent act as if they are gods or something jeez no one can compare them to a god it’s just wrong so plz directionars calm down just saying cause my high school goes crazy when we go to the disco and then they put their song and may ear drums nearly fell out from their screaming so plz directionars I advice you If you think you are the ‘one’ for whichever 1d boys I suggest to play it cool and go for the sweet but hard to get attitude men always like that lol.

jins

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 13, 2012

that’s why their relationships doesn’t last or make it at least 6 months. they move so fast, they get bored easily to the relationship.they get tire of each other.
they don’t make it natural,to get with the flow.

Kylie

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 13, 2012

Harry has a mercury in Pisces, hopefully he’s not too sweet for Taylor. ;)

wow....>_>

Posted at 1:16 PM on December 13, 2012

Is it fun making up stories and to trying to make it sound true is adding ‘sources’? I’m honestly not surprised anymore that you still do this, which is sad. I bet you’re going to delete my comment now because it shows how much you don’t care. This is two peoples lives and you must not care, because you write fake stories about them. >_>

Some Random Guy Named Stan.

Posted at 12:04 AM on December 14, 2012

Your Comment Is Seriousy The Complete Truth. I
I Agree With You Completely.

Jordyn Green

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 30, 2013

Your right they shouldn’t make up stories about celebraties it’s not nice what if they see this and they rant to happy they can get sued for it and I wouldn’t be surprised if one of these times they do

someone

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 13, 2012

Engagement?? ARE YOU SERIOUS HL??? You get engaged to anyone you date for 2 weeks???