Harry Styles Says He Wants Zayn’s Hair: Find Out The Scoop

Thu, December 13, 2012 5:34pm EST by 7 Comments

The 1D heartthrob is as famous for his pipes as he is for his mop top! But was it turns out, Harry would rather have his bandmate’s hair! Find out why below!

Harry Styles, 18, and his One Direction band members were recently asked which part of each other they would like to have. And Harry’s reply: ‘I would probably steal Zayn’s hair. I think it looks cool.’

Harry Styles On His Famous Hair

Harry’s curly mop top has teenage girls everywhere swooning, but the hottie is on the fence when it comes to his mane, admitting it’s a love, hate thing for him. “It’s hard because it’s kind of my favourite and also my least favourite thing,” he told Now magazine. “I really like it. But sometimes it can get in the way, especially when I’m going for a run.” “Sometimes it’s a real pain,” he added.

Though Harry may not be sure about his hair, his fellow 1D member Niall Horan thinks it’s quite the chick magnet. Niall told Now magazine: “He has all the power in his curls. The women love him.”

Now that we know Harry would rather have Niall’s hair, what would the other guys want of each other? Niall: ‘I want Harry’s abs.’ Zayn: ‘I would probably take Louis’ humour, he is really funny and confident. I would take his confidence.; Louis: ‘Liam’s level head to realise when the right time to stop is, or Niall’s just carefree, loving life, love everyone who lives..’ Liam: ‘I was going to say Niall’s carefreeness or maybe Harry’s diet, because my diet is terrible.’

We think Harry’s hair is his signature look and life just wouldn’t be the same if he cut it!

HollywoodLifers, do you love Harry’s hair? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

1. Demi Lovato’s Black & Silver Mosaic Mani: Hot Or Not? Vote
  2. Megan Fox Sizzled In Wine-Colored Lips: How To Steal The Look
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Undone Waves: Messy Or Major? Vote Below

Joyce

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 18, 2013

Why did harry like 2 steal zayn hair? He got his own beautiful hair…..

Jacob Salvatore

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 19, 2013

Well, in my opinion I think Harry has great taste in hair because I agree with him that Zayn’s hair is a WANT! :O
I don’t think Harry will cut his hair, because if he does he knows he won’t be called Curly anymore, and he knows girls LOVE his hair lol :P
P.S. I love Zayn’s new haircut, even though I’ll miss the one-of-a-kind quiff, that gorgeous boy can pull off anything, like lrgit ANYTHING! God bless One Direction!

tallys1210

Posted at 9:57 AM on December 15, 2012

wow only now harry has sense zayn is the best looking 1 direction bandmember ever and his hot

1d faan

Posted at 6:49 AM on December 15, 2012

zayn maliks hair is beautyful, but harry you have amazing hair to just like niall,liam and lou u gays are all sexy and verry good looking! soo just deal with your curly cute mess and love your life… btw. he had to say something in the interview so ja its fine

Celeste

Posted at 4:30 AM on December 14, 2012

OMG HARRY! DON’T CUT YOUR CURLY HAIR, I’T JUST WOULDN’T B U WITHOUT IT, BESIDES IT MAKES U LOOK HOT AND SEXY. :) <3 <3 <3 <3

1D girl

Posted at 7:33 PM on December 13, 2012

Well it’s true Harry. Zayn Malik does have cool hair. Actually he has the coolest hair ever. I mean Zayn can do anything with his hair and still look smoking hot. He is perfection <3

Liz

Posted at 1:24 AM on December 14, 2012

I totally agree whether its the blonde streak, the quiff, or his hair now…he always looks sexy and pulls it off XD