666 Park Avenue: Robert Buckley Teases Death On Series Finale

Thu, December 13, 2012 5:46pm EST by 9 Comments
666 Park Avenue Series Finale
Courtesy of ABC

Even though only four new episodes remain, Robert promises ‘there’s lots more to be seen at The Drake.’

666 Park Avenue is closing its doors for good in 2013, and according to Robert Buckley, none of the residents are guaranteed to check out alive! “No one is safe,” he told HollywoodLife.com on Dec. 9 at The Cinema Society’s screening of Stand Up Guys at the MoMA in NYC, sponsored by Chrysler and Bally. “At least one person, if not more, are in serious peril.”

The script, which Robert described as “pretty nuts,” also answers any lingering questions fans have about New York City’s “most seductive address.”

“We are going to wrap it up nicely,” he assured us. “It’s going to be pretty good. To wrap it all up in an hour is hard, but [the writers] do a pretty great job of it.”

So what’s next for the former One Tree Hill star now that 666 Park Avenue is coming to an early end?

“Pilot season,” he told us. “I would love to get into comedy! I’ve done drama now. If it was an existing show, maybe New Girl, or Ben & Kate, or [It’s Always] Sunny in Philadelphia.”

(For the record, we could totally see him seducing, or at least attempting to seduce, Zooey Deschanel on New Girl.)

So, HollywoodLifers, what do YOU predict will happen on the final four episodes of 666 Park Avenue this January? Which character, or characters, do you think could bite the bullet before the series ends? Drop a comment with your best theories!

— Andy Swift, reporting by Eleanore Hutch

More 666 Park Avenue on HollywoodLife.com:

1. Robert Buckley Previews ‘Explosive’ Halloween On ’666 Park Avenue’
  2. A ’666 Park Avenue’ Twist, Melissa’s ‘Pretty Little’ Return & More TV Scoop
  3. ’666 Park Avenue’ Scoop: Jane Has A ‘Personal Connection’ To The Drake

MiMi

Posted at 3:24 AM on July 12, 2013

I could not believe they canceled this show. It was just starting to heat up. I too had to do a google search in February to find out what happened. I loved all the characters and started watching because of the guy from the show Brothers and Sisters and after watching Revenge who the leading lady was his love interest, but when they introduced Robert Buckley’s character/storyline (& I’ve never seen him before or watched anything he’s been in), I was hooked. That guy oozes sex (appeal) and I wanted more.

greygrey911

Posted at 3:15 AM on July 12, 2013

I could not bekieve they canceled this show. It was just starting to heat up. I too had to do a goigle search in February ti find out what happened. I loved all the characters and started watching because of the guy from the show Brothers and Sisters and after watching Revenge who the leading lady was his love interest but when they introduced Robert Buckley’s character/storyline (& I’ve never seen him before or watched anything he’s been in), I was hooked. That guy oozes sex (apeal) and I wanted more.

Joey

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 18, 2012

I’m still bummed that 666 Park Avenue was canceled. While it wasn’t perfect it had potential to be a great show. My coworker at DISH and I can’t wait to see what happens to the Drake’s residents over the next couple weeks. I have been watching 666 Park Avenue on my DISH Hopper thanks to PrimeTime Anytime. It can record up to six channels, including the four major networks, during primetime. My family doesn’t have to fight over who gets to record their favorite shows anymore. I think Robert Buckley would be good on a comedy, but we’ll have to see what happens for him.

Angela

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 17, 2012

Very upset about the show canceling. Had to find out via internet when show didn’t air for 2 weeks. Really hard to believe the rating were low because I know many people that look forward to this show on Sundays.

Abby

Posted at 10:07 PM on December 16, 2012

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!!!!! I watch the clock every Sunday for this to come on… For some odd reason the last two Sundays it hasn’t been on… So I did some research. This show cannot cancel! My entire family and including my friends tune in to it!!! I love the actors and actresses, they are wonderful! Nonononononono

Myla

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 16, 2012

I look forward to watch the show every Sunday. This is a good show.

anonymous

Posted at 9:53 PM on December 13, 2012

when is the last episode gonna premier.

Shelly

Posted at 8:06 PM on December 13, 2012

This is such a good show. I am so sorry it was canceled.

Barbara

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 29, 2013

Me too. It was a really good show. I hope it has an ending and not a cliffhanger like Sliders, my soaps, and Quantum Leap did.