‘Vampire Diaries’ Winter Finale: Who’s Dying In Mystic Falls?

Wed, December 12, 2012 1:55pm EST by 7 Comments
Vampire Diaries Winter Finale Character Dying
Courtesy of The CW (3)

delena fan

Posted at 5:33 PM on December 13, 2012

mrs lockwood is the most likely target. If klaus still wants to “have any chance” with caroline. Tyler is an other possibility, but he is too invested in the main plot for being a serious suggestion.

Lizzy

Posted at 1:53 PM on December 13, 2012

Seeing this list has made me even more convinced that Carol will be the one dying tonight. A coworker at DISH mentioned Tyler’s line in the teaser about taking down Klaus once and for all. Klaus will obviously find out the truth eventually, and I’m sure he won’t hesitate to kill Tyler’s mom as retaliation. It will be interesting to see what affect this has on his goal, it seems like it would get him even more motivated to kill Klaus. I can’t wait to see it all play out; I am so glad that I won’t miss out on any of the action with my DISH Hopper. With my late train home, I have my DVR programmed to automatically record the entire season so I don’t miss an episode. The 2,000 hours of recording space is more than enough room and I love that I can fast forward through commercials on my recordings. It would be sad to see yet another parent die in Mystic Falls, but it seems the most likely in this case. Though if they keep at this rate everyone will be orphans by the end.

Emy

Posted at 6:55 PM on December 12, 2012

if bonnie dies I will cry my eyes out no joke I better get the tissue box ready

Anja

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 12, 2012

God please let it be Elena!!!!!!!!!!

Nina

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 12, 2012

hahaha, yes i hope so too!! :D

Jaime

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 12, 2012

TVD keeps teasing about “big moves”, and rarely follows through. They always have some convenient out. One of the moms will die, because let’s face it, none of the adults in this town do anything anyway. They let underage kids drink in full view at the bar, for cryin’ out loud!

Louis

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 12, 2012

I think sheriff Forbes dies and that why Tyler was hugging His mum cause they were friends.