Taylor Swift & Harry Styles’ Extreme PDA Revealed

Wed, December 12, 2012 12:42pm EDT by 13 Comments
FameFlynet

Taylor & Harry’s relationship is on the fast track and things are definitely heating up!

It’s only been a few weeks since Taylor Swift, 22, and Harry Styles, 18, started dating, but the pair is already inseparable!

“For now she’s totally caught up in love,” an insider tells Us Weekly. “It’s how she is.”

Another source agrees: “She doesn’t go at a normal pace in these relationships. It’s zero to 60 in seconds.”

Taylor definitely isn’t slowing down anytime soon. On Dec. 6, Tay reportedly introduced her new beau to gal pals Dianna Agron and Emma Stone. After attending a surprise party for a friend, the girls met up with Harry at NYC’s Crosby Street Hotel.

According to an observer, “Taylor was all over him.”

Another witness adds, “They made out for two hours.”

The next day, the pair were both London bound, but instead of riding with his bandmates, Harry opted to join Taylor on her private plane!

At London’s Jingle Bell Ball on Dec. 8, Taylor acted as a supportive girlfriend waiting backstage while Harry performed. According to a source, Tay snapped some photos and greeted Harry with a warm embrace after his performance.

The next night, Taylor showed her support again at a rehearsal for The X Factor. “She was happy to just hang around,” notes a source.

Harry, like Conor Kennedy, is four years Taylor’s junior — and that’s no coincidence.

“Taylor only wants to date younger guys so she can be in control and not get hurt like she was with Jake,” an insider reveals. “She’s older than Harry and has more power. She feels like she has the upper hand.”

Although Taylor and Harry seem to be heating up, their relationship could be more of a career move than budding love.

“Harry’s big in the business too,” the Taylor source says. “He’s way into her, but he also knows this is good for his career.”

WATCH: Taylor Swift’s Super Grammys Date With Harry Styles Revealed!

– Jenny Pickard

More Harry Styles &Taylor Swift News:

1. One Direction Band Mates Angry At Taylor Swift Over Private Jet Diss
  2. Harry Styles Squirms When Questioned About Taylor Swift
  3. Harry Styles Is All About Making Out In Public With Taylor Swift

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 6, 2014

I was born March 23,1982 and I was hearing a voice that sounded like Taylor say that she was going to come and spend my 32 birthday with me but I’ve been hearing I’ll see you soon for awhile so I asked her if she wasn’t going to come and see me if she was going to take a special picture for me. WIch I checked on March 25,2014 and on March 23,2014 (RBE3’s birthday) she has a post saying. “This has been going on for over twenty mintues and I took a picture and it is still going on”.

I look at the picture and it’s her cat Meriedith staring at her and I think at her Meriedith is helping you keep your word and she’s waiting for you to post the picture so I can see it you dumb b****.

Though I wasn’t there actually and she could be talking about something else or just said her cat was doing that for over twenty mintues and you could ask her but she would tell you or not tell tou her choice just like it was Meridiths to stare at her or not. It is all rather interesting and everything though right?

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 6, 2014

Wich are species might have came about because I am a human but a mammal and if my aura and essence was around or whatever and animals can hear my thoughts and I am pretty sure they can (or I’m schizophrenic wich ever) then I might have sparked thought and reasoning in nendrathals and other people. You know that old adage monkey see monkey do?

If I were around (wich I only remeber what I do in my body…for now who knows what comes after death I sure don’t since I’m still alive…but there are alot of theories) the animals where probally wondering what I was doing and started behaing and acting more like me aka thinking and trying to understand instead of being primal and nothing but surving and instinct….but what do I know this is hypothetical and just a theory anyway and to be fare anyone that might beleave this should know that I am on flouphizine because I think I hear Taylor Swift puffing on my peter telling she loves me as well as everything else I mention wich is just as crazy.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 1:58 PM on August 6, 2014

Since I’ve been 28 I’ll hear people through music pictures and tv and stuff trying to figure out what I am. I don’t know why I tell them. Human. God.Devil.Jesus.Allah.Buddah.Lei (polynisian Hawain god), Lord Maitreya (wich I know now is an anagram for I Met A Ray…it’s the name my father gave me) My friends call me and my brothers the Ellie’s it’s a short for my last name and the Hebrew word for god is Eli (wich is spelled diffrently but prounced the same apparently). So if my friend Mark would stop by he would say what’s going on Ray Ellie or Jay Ellie or Jermey Ellie (thoose are the names of my brothers I’m and Identical twin that was born first so I’m the middle child).

I also try to explain to them that without my ancestors there’s no me same with everyone else and so everyone is pretty much important in some shape and form to someone at any given point and time or another and you and your lines all the back to the beginning of our species.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 1:18 PM on August 6, 2014

In 2012 I didn’t think even about sleeping with anyone from august to October 27th,2012. See I’m schizophrenic (or people tell me I am) At that point in time I think people can hear and see me through tv picture painting (depending on the artist and how well it is done) and a bunch of other things and quickly after watching Donnie Darko again about the theory of time travel the I rationalize it in my mind though I leave the possiabilty that I am crazy is.

First you would need a vessel that travels faster then the speed of light……..knowing who you arfe through your heart and soul all the way through the essence of you being might make you faster then the speed of light or time if takes no time whatsoever to know who you truly are. My vessel would be my mind body thoughts and feelings (but this is all just theory) and I perseonaly don’t bodyslide part of my essesence does and I don’t remeber what I do when I am there just like anyone else looking and listening to music and pictures and what I hear around me.

Raymond B. Elliingsworth III

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 5, 2014

I’ve been sitting here having schizophrenic conversations with myself hearing voices that sound like Taylor Swift. Took a Deuce and read a couple of Green Lantern and from my last post to this post. I heard a voice say I’m sucking it and your my husband about fifty times.

Raymond B. Elliingsworth III

Posted at 9:31 AM on August 5, 2014

I wrote in here close to two years ago. You know what would happen in the Twilight books in real life. After the vampire was done with Belle he would drain all of her blood and bring the corpse to the werewolf and tell him to eat up. Two powerful creatures and the leader of Armies ain’t going to war for some dumb country sucker. They get there’s and then drain her dry.

Prince Charming woke up cinderallie and she was a grade a Charlie Breaker so he pulled a sleeping beauty and used her like a doll and married snow white there’s your fairy tale. What happens next fairy tales are short and fleeeting 19 pages long usaully and it always ends they live happily ever after to save some time.

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 17, 2012

Why does every woman in the world love the twilight series it’s about a chick that can’t make up her mind over 2 guys who she can’t make up her mind about.

I think that apart of that is the society we live in today. Hey a new cell phone came out I have got to get it. Instead of waiting 10 seconds to look something up I can do it in five better put this outdated thing out in the trash because this one is new and exciting and hasn’t let me down…Damn no signal.

The point is closeness attracts and some people(I am a dude so I tend to focus on the women)always want everything to be perfect wanting to feel nothing but good all the time.

I could make the comparison to that kind of woman to crack or any other type of heavy type of drug. Crackhead loves there high all that energy and you have all these amazing thoughts and feelings until it consumes you and the only thing you want is that feeling but it blinds you to the things you do to obtain it

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 9:35 AM on December 17, 2012

Writers don’t actualy have to do the things in wich they write about they understand that someone has actually gone through it to at one point or another in the vast history of the human race. With singers people want authenticty or the think the song is artifical or crediable and they don’t buy and support.

Like for all the women who LOVE the Twilght books your really a bbunch of lesbos( not that there is anything wrong with that.) The author is a woman.

I think the the thing with Mrs.Swift is and most younger woman they have this idea this dream that everything is perfect as soon as things don’t go the way that they want in a realtionship they might be more prone to another guy who can say a perfect line or see what someone likes and where he goes wrong.

dominique

Posted at 9:59 PM on December 12, 2012

Alot people starts to call Taylor a ho* but if it wasnt for these relationships she wouldnt even be making these such amazing hits but otherwise it says Taylor date younger guys so she can feel in control but to me she could still date people in her age range and still be in controll if she is younger than the guy its all about how she handle the relationship and by her going fast with Harry its gonna ruin their relationship in the end she just take steady thats prolly why her other relationships didnt last and along with work commitments

lucia

Posted at 6:37 PM on December 12, 2012

yeah i agree, taylor always plan ahead what is good for her career at the moment.
being with one of the most famous part of a band, whether directioners like it or not is good for taylor’s career. more media visibility for taylor, better for her career.
this is the reason that taylor easily dumped conor, conor is zero media visibility w/him on boarding school.

i just hope for a change, harry will write a break up song for taylor, DEAR TAYLOR.

lol.

Zarah

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 12, 2012

If you see two ppl kissing, you would take your camera out to snap them?…

Mini

Posted at 2:54 PM on December 12, 2012

If you famouse this always happens they took picture of Taylor kissing Harry on the cheek so duh they would take picture of them kissing and Harry said 3 times that there not dating but Taylor says the are

mini

Posted at 2:43 PM on December 12, 2012

i dont think this is true because if the really happend someone would take a picture