Miley Cyrus Inconsolable After Her Puppy Dies

Wed, December 12, 2012 8:38pm EDT by 18 Comments
Demi Lovato Miley Cyrus Dog
FameFlynet

A day after Miley was sadly made to say good bye to one of her babies, her precious puppy Lila, Demi Lovato proved to be such a good friend, reaching out with some much needed words of comfort and support on Twitter. How sweet!

Demi Lovato is proving just what a good friend she is to fellow Disney alum Miley Cyrus. A day after Miley shared her devastation over the loss of her young puppy Lila on Twitter, Demi took to the social network on Dec. 12 to offer support to her pal and encourage her followers to do the same!

The X Factor coach tweeted, “Everyone please send your love and prayers towards @MileyCyrus. She lost one of her beautiful babies…RIP Lila.”

The request for her fans to show their support, too, was especially necessary. Miley’s tweets from the day before expressed her extreme devastation. She first tweeted, rather cryptically, “can’t think of one good reason to get out of bed today…”

She clarified why, at the prompting of her fans, saying, “for everyone asking… I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken….. Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away.”

The “Can’t Be Tamed” singer was so upset, she later tweeted that she would be going off the radar for a bit to recover. “Broken. Gonna go MIA for a bit. Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has sent love my way. I need it.”

A source close to Miley spoke with HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, detailing how hard the pop star is taking her loss. “Miley isn’t doing well at all. She’s been crying all day and didn’t get dressed or anything the entire day. She’s totally bummed out about Lila and it’s really sad. A few of her friends sent her flowers and Kelly [Osborune] called and asked if she was doing well, so her friends are being concerned because we all know that Miley literally adores her dogs – - it’s like she gave birth to them herself,” the friend says.

“It’s sad and painful so hopefully by tomorrow or the end of the week she’ll feel better. She’s also going to make a memorial or something to remember Lila by at her house,” the insider adds.

We know how tough a time it can be to lose a pet, so we’re glad that Miley’s friends, including Demi, are reaching out to her!

Are you glad that Demi reached out to Miley, HollywoodLifers?

– Reporting by Eric Mitchell, Written by Billy Nilles

More Miley Cyrus Dog News:

1. Meet Miley Cyrus’ New Love: Puppy, Lila
  2. Miley Cyrus Adopts New Dog ‘Mary Jane’ — Named After Weed?
  3. Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth’s New Baby: Meet ‘Happy’

Amirul HΛЯЯIƩƧ (@ayonmirul)

Posted at 8:04 PM on December 19, 2012

NO HATERRRR IS ALLOWED

Lance Mandernack

Posted at 1:50 AM on December 16, 2012

HI Miley,
I know exactly what you are feeling. My beautiful girl Pixie died in my arms on 12-12-2012 at 12: 12 am…pretty special, huh. My pup was only 10 years old and for small dogs thats young. I can’t stop crying, thinking of her all the time. Good luck to you and grieve as long as you need to …I still am and will be for awhile.
Lance Mandernack & Pixie forever

Raya

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 14, 2012

How did her dog die? It was a puppy? I hope she didn’t leave anything out that killed the dog. You have to be responbile with your dogs and not leave anything out that can kill them.

Rosalie

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 4, 2013

“The way that Lila was taken from Miley was beyond terrible. Sometimes things happen that we just can’t understand. Miley still isn’t ready to talk about it, but I thought you guys should know what happened. For some unknown reason, Ziggy.. grabbed Lila. “Not really sure if she was playing or what? She grabbed her in just the wrong spot and Lila didn’t survive.. Please understand that Miley isn’t ready to talk about this and we dont think Ziggy is a mean dog.. We took Ziggy to SPOT dog rescue and they found her a new home with no other pets or children just in case it wasn’t a fluke. So not only did Miley lose Lila, she feels she lost Ziggy as well,” – Tish Cyrus

REM

Posted at 12:58 AM on December 14, 2012

Like they say, time will heal all wounds. But a little scar will always remain. Blessings for a sweet little soul who left way too soon.

Leah

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 13, 2012

I give this prayer out to you Miley sweet girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP LILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =’( <3

Patti

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 13, 2012

It’s painful to lose a pet Miley. However, with time, the pain will lessen.

ToriBorn

Posted at 11:27 AM on December 13, 2012

Poor Miley, I can’t even bare to think what I will be like when my Dog dies, and he is already 5, time flows by so fast.

sexyones!:p

Posted at 10:30 AM on December 13, 2012

I know right demi is my idol i Love her becuz she is so supportive

emmzzz

Posted at 9:53 AM on December 13, 2012

so nice of demi. cheer up miley!

newarklkf

Posted at 9:45 AM on December 13, 2012

my buddy’s step-mother makes $75 hourly on the laptop. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her paycheck was $18044 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here A­sk25.­­c­om

T

Posted at 1:51 AM on December 13, 2012

Num12Summea

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 13, 2012

miley cyrus is gonna do her best way so Rip to her dog that was nice of demi Lovato

harish

Posted at 1:15 AM on December 13, 2012

The rest of 3.87% would be Selena fan who jealous of memo friendship so strong….i wish they both always remain BFF…miley take your time…you gifted her to god to take care….!

flychick86

Posted at 11:27 PM on December 12, 2012

Of course, I figured there would be comments already. I kinda meant (no offense on “kinda”) meant to check it out last night.

flychick86

Posted at 11:24 PM on December 12, 2012

Aww. I know you’re hangin’ in there. :) I found out about this yesterday night.

Jose Antonio Santos Bastos

Posted at 11:05 PM on December 12, 2012

Reblogged this on tonysk8erboi's Bloge comentado:
guys check it!

Jed Liskey

Posted at 10:59 PM on December 12, 2012

Miley. I am here for you. Keep your head up. Don’t give up. I am Holding you very closely, Not as close as Liam is, but, I am. :) Keep Fighting. :)