Christina Aguilera’s Stripey Pink Hair: Hot Or Not? Vote

Wed, December 12, 2012 10:26am EDT by 8 Comments
Christina Aguilera Hair
Courtesy of NBC

The sassy songstress debuted a brand new pink ‘do on the December 11 episode of ‘The Voice’–what do you think of her latest look? Sound off below!

Christina Aguilera loves to switch up her hair almost daily, and we love that about her! Her latest incarnation: vivid pink highlight placed in random sections around her head.

Christina makes no appologies for her appearance and her confidence is so admirable. In a recent interview with Marie Claire, she balks at negative criticism about her weight and embraces her body in such a positive way.

Unlike a lot of Hollywood’s size-00 denizens, who obsess with near-OCD fervor over every calorie, Aguilera claims she has never been more at peace with her figure. “I have certain physical features that I favor over others. We all have our areas,” she says. “When I worked on Burlesque, I lost so much weight that I was too skinny. I don’t weigh myself — it’s all about how I feel in my clothes. What looks good on one person might not look good on another body type. I happen to be very confident in my own skin. It takes time to get to that place, but it’s all about embracing yourself and your body.”

Aguilera doesn’t just embrace her new figure so much as tie a ribbon around it and gift it to the world. On NBC’s breakout singing competition The Voice, where she holds court as the only woman on a panel of puckish judges including Cee Lo Green, Maroon 5’s Adam Levine, and country hottie Blake Shelton, Aguilera favors unapologetic miniskirts, bustiers, and her trademark 6-inch Louboutins.

HollwoodLifers, What do you think of Christina’s latest hair change? Sound off below

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Celeb Beauty:

1. Amanda Seyfried’s Smoky Eye And Braided Crown: Get The Look
  2. Anne Hathway’s Two Sultry Lip & Hair Looks In One Night: See The Pics
  3. 2012 American Country Awards Beauty: Hottest Hair & Makeup

kim

Posted at 4:44 PM on December 13, 2012

She is so inspiring, I adore her and I loved this article for being postive and showing her amazing quotes.

Alee

Posted at 10:50 PM on December 12, 2012

I do not know why her hair and make-up should be so overdone. She is already quite the beautiful woman even without any make-up.

Joseph

Posted at 2:01 PM on December 12, 2012

Christnia looks Faubulous, she’s always on point.

love this chick.

カルロス・センテーノ (@KarlosACenteno)

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 12, 2012

You guys do know that it’s a wig right?

Gina

Posted at 12:58 PM on December 12, 2012

Christina will do ANYTHING to gain attention and is very insecure. Hate the pink hair..

Angelica Cortez

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 12, 2012

She changes her hair because its her STYLE, she has been changing her hair since 1999 so SHUT UP!

The Voice!

Posted at 12:07 PM on December 12, 2012

love it. But her hair might fall out if she keeps on changing it 24/7

SNAPPS

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 12, 2012

I think Christina Aguilera looks good no matter what she has on, I think she’s beautiful. She’s the whole reason I started watching The Voice, which’s now my favorite primetime show. Having to work in the evening means I can’t be at home to watch TV which’s why I depend on my DISH Hopper DVR to get my shows for me. One thing I’ve always hated is timer conflicts, plus tying up all the DVRs at home. My coworker at DISH told me about the awesome PrimeTime Anytime feature, which records the four major networks on one TV. This means I can get all my shows recorded and my family can continue to watch what they want too. This feature works perfect and it’s been a great enhancement to our TV enjoyment.