Brandi Glanville To LeAnn Rimes: You’re Endangering My Children

Wed, December 12, 2012 12:31pm EST by 8 Comments
Glanville Rimes
FameFlynet, Getty

The reality star is pleading with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian to not allow the country star to be around her two sons unsupervised. Read on to find out why Brandi thinks her boys are in danger when they’re in LeAnn’s presence.

Brandi Glanville cringes each time her sons are with LeAnn Rimes. Why? Because Brandi believes that although LeAnn “loves” Jake, 5, and Mason, 9, her severe anxiety, depression and eating disorder keeps her from being a good stepmom.

“She loves them, but she’s is endangering them,” Brandi tells Us Weekly. “She has a severe eating disorder. If my boys get hurt, I will lose my mind. I don’t want this unstable person around them when she’s alone.”

Brandi claims that her son Mason once ate one of LeAnn’s laxatives, thinking they were candy. Brandi also says that she’s upset because her son Jake was spotted riding a bike on a busy road without a helmet, while under LeAnn’s watch.

The reality star says the only reason she is speaking out is to get her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian‘s attention.

“They don’t get back to me about anything that’s going on. Eddie is a good dad. I don’t want to keep them from their father. But I need Eddie to address that there’s something going on that’s no OK.”

Meanwhile, Eddie released the following statement:

“If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting.”

— Chloe Melas

More LeAnn & Brandi drama:

1. Brandi Glanville: Why I Don’t Get Along With LeAnn Rimes
  2. YIKES! Eddie Cibrian’s Ex-Wife, Brandi, Wants A Face-To-Face Chat With Leann Rimes!
  3. Eddie Cibrian’s Ex-Wife Blasts LeAnn Rimes: ‘Clearly She Is Insane!’ Exclusive Statement!

Homewrecker Skankazz RImes

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 21, 2012

Brandy Glanville is a c@nt!…..a nasty piece of work….Leave poor Leanne alone!….you lost, your husband does’nt want you!….get over it! Skank!

Holly

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 12, 2012

It was said at another website that if this feud continues, there will never be a winner and I agree. All that I can say is that if Jake and Mason’s mother really does want them to grow up in a hostile free enviorment, then she is going to have to adjust some how to LeAnn being in the picture.

God bless you and the whole family always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of LeAnn)

P.S. It was also said at the other website that they both should take a break from their Twittering. I don’t think that they should when they both have fans that love having such a way to say hello to them. To me, the best thing that they can do is just not say anything there that will get the pot stirred up again until they finally have a better relationship if them having a better one in the future is possible at all ever. All that they have to do is remember that there are a whole bunch of other things that they could be talking about. (smiles)

Linda

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 12, 2012

It is obvious from Leann’s latest interviews that she is unstable. I would not want to have my children in her care either. Leanne these are not your children. You need to stop calling them “Your BOYS”…you tore that family apart, and now want the world to feel sorry for you. You are not the victim here. You play with fire and you are going to get burned. What would you do Leanne if some woman came along and slept with Eddie and he left you. Would you cry victim, or would you know that you will get what you dish out.

cris

Posted at 3:43 PM on December 12, 2012

right on

Dee

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 12, 2012

100% agree. And as far as somebody coming along and sleeping with Eddie…it will happen. I’m convinced that’s why she’s practically anorexic and had to go into rehab a while back. She must be under extreme pressure to be ‘perfect’ in order to keep him.
Sadly, nothing she does will keep him from eventually fooling around on her.

Lisa

Posted at 11:03 AM on December 13, 2012

I think Brandi Glanville is a jealous Ex Wife who is using her kids for attention and pity. I am not saying what Leann and Eddie did was right. But it happen, and it happens to married woman all the time. Be a grown up get over it! Brandi is not over Eddie and that’s why she wants to make Leann look bad. Leann is not a danger to the kids!

gbtw

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 8, 2013

disagree with you lisa. leanne does not have her act together. she has an eating disorder, and anxiety issues. i would NOT want my children left alone with her. she is a ball of nervous energy and you can’t make good choices like that. seriously, can you not see that? i don’t think you can be a mom… if you were, you’d empathize with the position brandy is in. leann was just one of many women that eddie slept with and destroyed his family over- she just happened to be so aggressive with her quest to get him, that she got him, for now. he probably would’ve been free soon enough if she had just waited b/c i’m guessing brandi wouldn’t have gotten over the others even though she was trying. in any case, regardless of all of that- i would not leave my children in the care of unstable leanne. no way. no how.

gbtw

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 8, 2013

completely. she constantly appears to be inches from a nervous breakdown. it’s not normal. i do think a lot of it is because she is not eating. who can function like that? if she were always that thin, i wouldn’t point it out… but this is nother normal body weight. that is not really a normal body weight for many women of her age. the starvation and anxiety really has her on the edge… i find it quite scary. i would not leave my children in her care, yet brandi is forced to… very unsettling.