‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Can Damon & Elena Save Jeremy From Himself?

Tue, December 11, 2012 1:58pm EDT by 10 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 9
Courtesy of The CW

cindy

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 17, 2013

stefan

1directionersview

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 1, 2013

Stelena 4ever

the best

Posted at 9:06 AM on December 26, 2012

delena rocks!!!!!!!!!!! stelena sucks!!!!!!!!!

Stefan x

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 26, 2013

Wtf ! Delena Sucks And Stelena Rocks :D

Madz

Posted at 8:48 PM on December 12, 2012

Delena. Happening. I. Am. Happy. Delena has to be the end game. We have had more than enough 3 long seasons on SE. Now its our time. Besides, Delena rocks! Delena, All the way.

peepzz_VMD fann....

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 12, 2012

ohh come onn……..its almst obvious tat stelena whose love much more pure n less complcatd is going to b the endgame of the series n as per books too…….. undrstnd tat the writers have put stelena on 4 more thn 3 seasons is just not 4 fun or a mere coincedence……the love traingle wil b complte only if delena gets a real shot…..this change is defntly the show requires n to satisfy delena fanss……..my gues is tat delena wil b on in seasn 4 n mayb sme parts of nxt seasn also…but the series endgme will b Stelena…………!!!!

d.harris

Posted at 9:48 AM on December 12, 2012

thank you andy as usual ,you like to leave us scraching our heads as usual,wanting more.cannot wait to see it.elenas mind has always buggled me,and right now is even harder to understand her which adds more to the taste of it all.i like damon but i will still like her to be with stefan but who knows—–i cannot wait ,hurry

anum

Posted at 9:02 PM on December 11, 2012

@Patrick Essel The show is about a LOVE TRIANGLE for God’s sake, DE were inevitably going to end up together. Yes Stefan n Damon r brothers but that is a ridiculous reason for DE to not be together because Elena n Damon love each other very much n anyone watching the show would know the other countless reasons y DE will be endgame. Stefan won’t endup with Elena, if he has some self respect than he shouldn’t even take Elena back after she chose his brother. Damon deserves will end up with Elena because he loves far far more than Stefan ever can.

Patrick Essel

Posted at 7:33 PM on December 11, 2012

I really like this movie. I just hate the fact that Damon and Elena are going out. The writer shouldn’t have brought in that idea, in the sense that Damon is a brother to Stafan. I know Stafan will later in the movie end up with Elena but here is the case that Damon has slept with Elena. The two match

Lucy

Posted at 4:02 PM on December 11, 2012

This episode looks like it is going to be tense; Jeremy is clearly not in the state of mind to be interacting with Elena. A coworker at DISH and I have also been discussing the presence of Professor Shane, it seems like a poor call to invite him. We think he may use Jeremy to try and fulfill his plan, and that the group will be too late to stop him. I can’t wait to find out for sure, I am so glad I won’t risk finding out with my DISH Hopper. With my late train home, my DVR is set to automatically record this entire season. The 2,000 hours of recording space is more than enough room for all of the shows that I watch. I am anxious to come home after a long day and find out who will die in this mid season break. It seems more likely that Jeremy will be behind the kill with his attitude, so I am interested to see how it all plays out.