Amanda Seyfried’s Smoky Eye And Braided Crown: Get The Look

Tue, December 11, 2012 11:33am EDT by 7 Comments
Amanda Seyfried Makeup
SplashNews, FameFlynet

The actress looked incredibly romantic and feminine in a pretty plaited updo that was offset by edgy eye makeup at the ‘Les Miserables’ Premiere in NYC on December 10th–See how to get her look here!

Amanda Seyfried, 27, looked super sexy sporting smoky eyes and a unique braided updo for the star-studded event. Amanda played up her sparking blue eyes with a dramatic winged mocha eye shadow look with flecks of gold. The edgy eye makeup was a perfect counterpoint to her romantic braided bun.

If you love Amanda’s look, try Sephora’s Moonshadow Baked Palette. The collection has so many fun, shimmery shades – from light gold to deep plum to a dark brown, and it will give you room to play around with all sorts of color combinations to create the perfect smoky eye for day, night or anytime.

If you haven’t already heard, Amanda plays Cosette in director Tom Hooper‘s big-screen adaptation of Les Miserables and gets to show off her incredible pipes. Even though she sings like a bird Amanda actually felt self-conscious singing on screen. “I’m very self deprecating, but at the same time, I am up there, and I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to have been able to do it. It feels surreal sometimes. But yeah, there are a lot of things that goes through an actor’s mind when they’re watching themselves with an audience, but it’s not even really about that for me at the end of the day. It was what it was about when I was doing it. I can’t fix it, so I’m detached from it in a way.”

After a day of shooting such an exhausting role, Amanda reveals an interesting way she would unwind: “I knit a lot. I knit so much. Just making, I don’t know what they’re called, snugs? With this amazing cashmere I got outside of Portland. I can go on about that. I was doing a lot of knitting. There was no wine at the end of the long day, we didn’t go party at the end of a long day. We all kind of went to our separate holes and took care of ourselves for the next day. At least from my experience, I know I just kind of hibernated.”

HollywoodLifers, what do YOU think of Amanda’s beauty look? Sound off below!

– Charlotte Nichols

More Celeb Beauty:

1. Anne Hathway’s Two Sultry Lip & Hair Looks In One Night: See The Pics
  2. Editor’s Picks: Top Products HollywoodLife.com Editors Love Now
  3. 2012 American Country Awards Beauty: Hottest Hair & Makeup

Zoila

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 8, 2014

First of all I would like to say fantastic blog!
I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind.

I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior
to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting
my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure
out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

best miter saw

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 8, 2014

Nice replies in return of this query with real arguments
and explaining the whole thing on the topic of that.

eye care

Posted at 4:55 AM on April 25, 2013

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Many thanks!

Posted at 4:44 AM on April 25, 2013

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely loved every bit
of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

optometry

Posted at 4:20 AM on April 25, 2013

I drop a leave a response each time I like a post on a site or if
I have something to add to the discussion. Usually it is triggered by the sincerness displayed in the
article I read. And after this article Amanda Seyfrieds Les Mis Hair & Makeup – Smokey Eye And Braided Crown
- Hollywood Life. I was moved enough to drop a thought :-P I actually do have a couple
of questions for you if it’s okay. Is it simply me or do a few of the remarks come across as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I’d like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.

Would you make a list all of your social sites like
your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

xx.

Posted at 3:28 PM on December 12, 2012

is the crown fake hair or is it her real hair??

crizo

Posted at 3:26 PM on December 12, 2012

i m sorry but she is nice looking but no pretty at all