Robert Pattinson: I Still Believe In Love After Kristen Stewart’s Affair

Mon, December 10, 2012 10:11am EDT by 87 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Affair
SplashNews

seldom

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 10, 2012

@jean PLEASE go back and read your comment “the scandal didnt hurt her it actually put her face out there and hollywood will take advantage of that….rob taking her back helped on a lot of that hate people had for her for cheating on him” this is why kristen fans are a joke because they are irresponsible and condone piggish behaviours like cheating ,and stepping on anyone to get on top including people that you claim to love. Breaking up families, and even putting your loved one in danger of a sexually transmitted desease.But its fine because kristen has “exposed her face to hollywood”.At what and whose expense?

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:08 PM on December 10, 2012

I think its great rob still beleives in love its important for him not to allow her to break him with her imoralities. They obviously dont have the same take when it comes to real love.

Kristen's Evil Twin

Posted at 9:19 PM on December 10, 2012

@ sisi : I agree. They must live in a bubble of make- believe surreality.

Liza

Posted at 2:40 PM on December 10, 2012

Im Happy that he believes is marriage for life, taking in count that he lives in a bubble in which must of the ppl get divorced. But he must know that you get divorced when you get married, not when you have a relationship with someone, someone needs to tell rob that it is OK to break up with your GF if something goes wrong, for example, cheating, that he doesnt needs to stay with her just because She is her GF Now or because she is going throw a bad moment when itmismher fault, not his.

Jack Hammer

Posted at 2:34 PM on December 10, 2012

This is CUCKOLD BOY talking deep. LMFAO

dawn

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 10, 2012

Somebody commenting under the name rupert sanders made a very nasty remark using “jack hammer” nort that long ago. I hope you’re not the same person because we already know rob and kristen don’t care about their fans anymore. Please don’t make things worse with more careless comments. There used to be maybe one or two haters on these kinds of sites but now because of the scandal there are only a few people not posting hateful remarks. Damn scandal caused so much hate it’s heartbreaking and sadly I think that was the point of the whole thing.

Kristen's Evil Twin

Posted at 9:28 PM on December 10, 2012

@ Dawn:
Please enlighten me with this. Really, I mean. How do u know they do not care about the fans ? He has been known to stand outside on the set and sign autographs while Kristen was in the trailer,watching and waiting. ( this was on the set of Remember Me.)
It is sad,though, that in just over a year,the video view count on You Tube has been down significantly for any Robert Pattinson video.

jen

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 10, 2012

How do you know he was talking about Kristen he never even mentioned her name?? And by the way yes it was an AFFAIR. Because they are real sources confirming it and they are not liars like Hollywood Life and OK Magazine. And plus I read this before so this isn’t lies at least there is proof that HL are liars

Kristen Stewart always = good movie

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 10, 2012

@ just in your head Amanda, we love Kristen and nothing us fans convince them otherwise. This is called, fan in good and evil. No one is on the top all the time, but I will always see Kristen movies.

jen

Posted at 2:16 PM on December 10, 2012

Look why dont you back off if we want to hate her then we will okay. I actually fell asleep during one of her movies a few nights ago so how does that make her a good actress

wanda

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 10, 2012

Calm down girl. It takes a lot to actually hate someone and I don’t have that kind of time or energy. You are totally entitled to your opinion.I myself fall asleep on a lot of movies, doesn’t mean the actors were bad,maybe it means I was tired. I sometimes find I have to go back and watch things a second time before I can give an honest opinion of dislike.Do I like all of KSTEWS movies? no.I do think she is a decent actress though and that’s just my opinion. Try to take hate out of your life though, it can make you sick.

amanda

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 10, 2012

My god they are both listening to Ruth now, both of their careers are going to end up like LiLo’s…no one believes them anymore…they both just look like Hollywood Tools

Kristen's Evil Twin

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 10, 2012

And that, my friend, is what I see happening,too. Too sad.

Rebecca

Posted at 12:17 PM on December 10, 2012

I’m just not buying any of it. Hollywood gossip is just that. After this “scandal” was announced people’s interest in seeing the movie went down. It’s one of those i’ll believe it when I see it kind of things. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were do seperate after the filming of this breaking dawn is over. Could just appear to be together for the movie’s sake. Just saying.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 10, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

Kristen's Evil Twin

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 10, 2012

Look, Catherine: I know you are promoting this anti-Twilight rant, but really. I am sick and tired of seeing your ads. I’ve been to your site and all it is ,is anti-Twilight crap. TWILIGHT IS OVER.
MOVE ON.

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 10, 2012

it was not an affair for God’s sake..a one-off fling…I guess saying affair sounds cool…but not true

chillie

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 10, 2012

Then it was a short affair but an affair non the less !And how do you know it was a short fling? Do you trust kristen stewart to have told the truth about the duration of her affair ,after she has been liying to rob and the whole world about how loyal she is ? I dont know what the outcome of this whole saga will be but the minute the last twilight played in theaters IT WAS BREAKING DAWN FOR ROB!

domino

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 10, 2012

Yeah Rob SCHOOL IS OUT BOY!

Al

Posted at 11:37 AM on December 10, 2012

What a sucker. We should all be so lucky to have the hottest bf on the planet, humiliate him in front of the entire world, barely say we’re sorry and be forgiven without a second thought.

juliea

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 10, 2012

What planet r living on.. there isnt a sentenced written about her tha doesn’t include her “mistake’. Would u like to live with that scrunity? How would your persoal life hold up to 24 hr survillance/?

hary

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 10, 2012

Only me or someone else thinks that they were not together? I think that Rob broke up during the movie revolved Cosmopolis. Then they were just friends, like now.

Guene

Posted at 11:21 AM on December 10, 2012

It would be nice if everyone would stop bringing up the fact that she made a mistake, I really do think that she learned that what she did was wrong, I also think that Rob loves her enough to try and work this out, a little support would be better then all the negitive things everyone say’s and it would be even greater if the stories in all the magizines would stop bringing it up all the time, get over it people, leave them alone, let them have a life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lurker

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 10, 2012

@Guene – That’s not going to happen for a very long time, if ever, unless Stewart stops being a coward and talks about it. If it had happened in private, I’d say, yes, let it stay private. But it didn’t. She cheated in full view of the world, knowing the paparazzi were probably watching. It happened in public, and she needs to deal with it in public, for Pattinson’s sake if nothing else. Yes, I think she learned from what happened, but what did she learn after humiliating the man she claims to love before the entire world? Don’t do it, or don’t get caught doing it? I think it’s the second one, and the longer she goes without talking about it, the more I’m going to think that.

Jean

Posted at 12:06 PM on December 10, 2012

She really doesn’t care what you think. Her career is just as hot as ever, new movie with Ben, new interviews, talk shows. The scandal didn’t hurt her, it actually put her face out there and Hollywood will take advantage of that. She won’t fade away, she will make it happen. Rob taking her back helped on a lot of that hate people had for her for cheating on him.

Jenny

Posted at 12:52 PM on December 10, 2012

^^^This^^^

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 10, 2012

@jean then her mission was accomplished right?

dawn

Posted at 2:39 PM on December 10, 2012

Here’s a novel idea, she should have covered up the scandal and kept it private. then none of us would be dealing with the hate. She caused her own problems and honestly she shouldn’t be allowed to forget. She didn’t just hurt rob. She also destroyed most of her fanbase. All we seem to do anymore is fight with eachother. It didn’t used to be like this. For two people who claim to be so painfully private, you would think they never would have let something like this scandal out. They haven’t admited their even dating for 4 years but hey let’s let the tabloids put out photos of a very personal matter. It doesn’t make sense unless they wanted the photos printed on purpose. Letting those photos out is so out of character for them that something is definitly fishy about the whole scenario. Yes they could have had their lawyers cover the whole thing up in a heartbeat. Just doesn’t add up.

pru

Posted at 3:02 PM on December 10, 2012

You mean the cheating pics ?or the ones that were staged by the poolside in her house ?

Liza

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 10, 2012

@pru, I think both, dawn has a point, but also you do, it is so weird that they, the soooo prívate couple, let those 2 set of pics came public without legal repercutions

Kristen's Evil Twin

Posted at 9:42 PM on December 10, 2012

I know. I have been saying that the whole time. I am waiting for the whole thing to finally crack open and we get to see what the whole fuss was about.
Meanwhile,i’m waiting…..

itsme

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 10, 2012

It´s an old interview. I did read it the fist time LONG BEFORE Stewart was cheating on him. It´s not proven that he still believe in everlasting love right now.

happy

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 10, 2012

In the original interview he does not mention Kristens name. Only speaking in general. We are all hoping he had her in mind when he made that statement.

Lurker

Posted at 10:47 AM on December 10, 2012

Old as dirt interview. I think he thinks so, I’m don’t think she ever really did, otherwise July wouldn’t have happened. His version of a lifetime commitment is just that, her version seems to be ‘say what I want, do what I want, with anyone I want, whenever I want, wherever I want’. What has she learned from July? Don’t do that? Or just to be less careless the next time I do that? Power-tripping diva that she is, she seems to be what he wants. Sooner or later I think she’s going to hurt him badly and make a total fool of him again, but for his sake I hope I’m wrong.

Woody88

Posted at 11:23 AM on December 10, 2012

@Lurker – Short the “power tripping diva” part, I agree with your comment. Time will tell!

Lurker

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 10, 2012

@Woody88 – Only a power-tripping diva pulls the sort of stunt she did in July, knowing the paps were probably out there. She thought she could do anything, and probably still thinks so. If you look at her interviews from early on and compare them to this year, it’s plain to see that she sold out. She’s bought into her own hype and thinks it gives her license. The way her adoring fans still hang on her every word only encourages that. How ironic is it that she’s caught up in faking not being fake. Totally pretentious and cooler than thou.

Kristen's Evil Twin

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 10, 2012

For once,Lurker,i totally agree with you.

Cat

Posted at 10:45 AM on December 10, 2012

They took quotes from another interview Rob did a while back…I recognize the quotes.

janett

Posted at 10:45 AM on December 10, 2012

I bought the magazine a few days ago, is new, that eagerness of the bad people, all they want to do negative positive, sorry for them, Rob & Kris god bless your love….

gary

Posted at 10:43 AM on December 10, 2012

I do not know why he should talk about Kristen. With Nina has been three years, should have a special relationship with her. Were pictures of her in a pub in London and were both quite a bit, hmm ….

Kristen's Evil Twin

Posted at 9:48 PM on December 10, 2012

Rob believes in the long term,he has said so.
I guess he is willing to hang on for the sake of not being alone. Maybe being humiliated once, worldwide, is not enough for him. I only hope, for his sake ,that he wakes up and knows what time it is. Soon.

Rashi

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 10, 2012

that was very sweet for him to say that. I just wish that his parents would forgive kristen soon.

laura

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 10, 2012

how can this comment be about kristen?? he doesn’t mention her at all only his parents, its stories like this that give people the wrong impression, just stick to what robert said and stop putting your own spin on it!

Iamjvalencia77

Posted at 10:31 AM on December 10, 2012

His personality says it all! Good to note, that if one serves his parents as his role model absolutely good upbringing is into that stuff…and his roots is full of love so it would be easy for him to pour that love to others too esp. to a loved one,family & friends…

julieynwa

Posted at 10:28 AM on December 10, 2012

It’s not an old interview at all!!! I think there amazing couple!! Robsten Rocks!!! :D

Liticia

Posted at 10:25 AM on December 10, 2012

I love Robsten sooooo much and they are sooooooo unbreakable

jane

Posted at 10:22 AM on December 10, 2012

old interview !!!!!!! he did not say this AFTER the affair—-it was when they were still pretty tight with each other—get your facts straight PLEASE

cayugaflash

Posted at 2:27 PM on December 11, 2012

no, look it up yourself, jane..not only was this interview in print, but also on video..dec. 9, 2012 seventeen espanol magazine…and he does not change what he wants for his life because of other peoples actions or opinions; he is his own man.