Get Miley Cyrus’ Over-The-Knee Boots & Zip-Up Leggings

Mon, December 10, 2012 12:19pm EDT by 8 Comments

harish

Posted at 11:52 PM on December 10, 2012

I love her to death…..she is unique n sexy….n still on the top of the world…can’t wait for her new music…2013 is Miley year.

The Boy

Posted at 3:58 PM on December 11, 2012

Miley You really think you could get way with everything you want to do isn’t for you kid trust me on this when I tell you now, i remember you were the best cheerleader ever was in high school where’s that person, if i don’t know who u and demi are then who does wheres the demi that I used to know huh wheres the nice Demi that used to say hello to everyone I get this face in the act I not going to never reget this either would I know that everything fine with me as far as I am concern and you Joe Jonas I remember you as one of the nicest guys in the world I don’t see why you and Nick act like Babies all time. besides what more can I say your not that person Joe and Nick mabye by the looks of things I don’t see the two former friends that I used to be remember I don’t see why you acting so curel to me Jonas you need to think long and hard before you say anything Demi I hope your happy now young lady, cause i don’t play hardball with former texan like you and Miley should know by that you two girls had turn your backs on me.

Mika

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 10, 2012

She seriously kind of disgusts me these days. It’s sad because I used to really like/respect her.

zoey

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 10, 2012

i guess it would be a cute idea….maybe if the pants were a size bigger.

RootingForMiley

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 10, 2012

Miley, Please WAKE UP! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to try another image, you’re young and trying to find yourself, but please.. who ever is you’re fashion stylist needs to be replaced. None of these looks look any good on you. You’re a beautiful girl, you wanna be sexy.. thats great. But find a stylist that can better enhance your inner beauty. Your style lately is just way too fake and is doing you a disservice.

Me

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 10, 2012

HOW ABOUT I *NOT* GET THIS LOOK

tiki

Posted at 12:46 PM on December 10, 2012

… this isn’t my definition of sexy… kinda trashy, and a very bad fit for her body… o.0

maren

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 10, 2012

ugh. She has gotten so ugly. her femininity has gone right out the door! I just don’t get it…There is no way Liam can see her in the same light as far as being attracted to her goes. And for the record, I think short hair CAN look girly and flirty and feminine. Look at Anne Hathaway. But Miley looks butch and punk and not in a good way! i really hope she gets a wig or extensions or something for her wedding!!