Kristen Stewart: I Feel Like ‘Everyone’s Laughing At Me’ — Watch

Mon, December 10, 2012 11:35am EDT by 26 Comments
Kristen Stewart On The Road
Courtesy of YouTube

Rachel

Posted at 5:52 AM on September 2, 2013

I think people are pretty nasty. I dont mind Kristen Stewart a lot of people dislike her after the affair. I feel sorry for her personally, its very easy for a good looking 40 year old to seduce a 20 year old, if anything I think he is a disgrace! At 20 you are still very young and learning about the world. I feel sorry for Robert for having to go through it and Im sure she was hurt by her actions, but I hope he knows that at that age you do stupid things that you dont mean to do.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 11, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

cold

Posted at 9:36 AM on December 11, 2012

hey Screw , how about changing your Job, NOBODY will miss you

please go away

Posted at 9:35 AM on December 11, 2012

my door knob has more personality

pink girl

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 10, 2012

People will look at you coz ur a star. and its part of your job my dear. DEAL WITH IT! and besides after the whole scandal people will really look at you. we have eyes, the reason we have eyes is to look and see the things and the people surrounded us. Ugh. this girl is so naive.

Beeep

Posted at 6:36 PM on December 10, 2012

*Points at Kristin.* HA!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 5:27 PM on December 10, 2012

Coming out as a BOOK next year – “Stephenie Meyer and Her ARMY of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed”. Twilight OVER-obsessions finally EXPLAINED. Sign the PETITION for professional negligence! Search for “explaintwilightbreakingdawnending” on blogspot for ALL the GORY details…

Gloria

Posted at 4:41 PM on December 10, 2012

Kristen you a beauitful girl and thats why people are staring at you because your pretty.
Why don’t you so call haters on here, I mean those who hate Kristen stay off and leave her alone back off of her stay off, there are words that go like this if you don’t have any thing good/nice to say then don’t say any thing at all just saying. We here that are Kristen’s true fan and love her will always affend her here, so mind your own business and leave her alone.
I am one of Kristen’s fan and will stick by her side always so back off and so you know Robert and Kristen are truely back together they are more in love then ever before so love does conqure.
love Kristen and Robert will be their supporter and their true fan, wish them luck and best wishes good luck and may God bless you both peace be with you both and happiness.

Liza

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 10, 2012

Mmmmmm, no, not everyone is laughing at Kristen, they must be laughing at Rob for taking her back!!

Steff17

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 10, 2012

she is great!! sometimes the people are very cruel

bb

Posted at 9:37 AM on December 11, 2012

like her ,when she fcked a married dude with children

Lola

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 10, 2012

I for one hv no idea what goes around in anyone’s life, I hardly ever acknowledge my own personal life, let alone someone who I don’t even know! Now whatever kristen did in the past she should have had an idea if the paps or any bystander was to spot her, her life would be once again on the front page of every celebrity gossip news! Because that’s what ppl like her have to sacrifice- once they walk on to the spotlight! I said it way back in July If rob was to take her back then it showed he really cares for her, and simply doesn’t care what others think of his decisioin, although many ppl might have a different opinion about this.

lena

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 10, 2012

I love her interviews. Misfortune Kristen, we will all watch at you and still farther. You are playing excellent movies, and we want to see you.

ashley

Posted at 1:03 PM on December 10, 2012

it’s because they are, you agreed to become a tool of Summit and hired Ruth…no sympaty

Laura

Posted at 12:48 PM on December 10, 2012

They stare because u gave up romeo and juliet for beauty and the BEAST HAHA sorry but she could have flinged with a good looking guy.

stealth

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 10, 2012

Or not flinged at all ,she could have left Rob before! But hey its hollywood and her fans approve so there we go. Its a rotten world what can we say.I do agree with you though she could have mini cooperd a beautiful man …but then again she is kristen stewart its matter over mind with her.

I never have enough.

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 10, 2012

We have to look at you Kristen, I never have enough. You’re still beautiful and more amazing.

hmm

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 10, 2012

@ lurker but always among the first here + your vomiting.

hary

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 10, 2012

I think she has no idea how beautiful and special. Probably around people who do not tell her. Yes, you belong to the wonderful people, that I can see.

Lurker

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 10, 2012

Before July I’d have said that she needs some therapy for that paranoia. In fact I think I did to some friends back in 2010. After July, yes, she has ever right to be afraid. For the record I do not wish the girl harm, and I will be as angry as any of her fans will be if some fool decides hurt her. I simply have no use for her anymore as a person or an actress.

gcv

Posted at 1:06 PM on December 10, 2012

That’s pretty extreme Lurker but you have the right to your opinion as everyone else. How many transgressions have you done in your life or what other people have done to you? Have you forgiven yourself? Have you forgiven them? If anything, Rob and Kristen are teaching the world about love and forgiveness. Obviously, not everyone can handle it judging from some of the comments on this board.

Lurker

Posted at 11:46 PM on December 10, 2012

@gcv Not extreme, just honest, something I used to think Stewart was. My transgressions? On Stewart’s scale? Zero. As for those done to me, I’m the last person on earth you want to screw over, because I never forget. I respect others and I expect them to respect me. If they don’t, they’re nobody to me.

go

Posted at 6:18 PM on December 11, 2012

@lurker, most of your comments are about self promoting yourself and your views. Has it crossed your mind that few people care about who you are and what you stand for. It almost seems like you are lonely and need to tell someone about you and your feelings.Perhaps,you need to be talking to a therapist and not writing your thoughts on a site like this one.

Lurker

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 11, 2012

@go – I’ll take that under advisement. You first.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 10, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

jack

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 10, 2012

If your beautiful then people will stare at you,it’s only natural.You are beautiful,so there.