Miley Cyrus Goes Braless On Stage, Spills Out Of Top — Watch

Sun, December 9, 2012 1:47pm EDT by 41 Comments
Miley Cyrus Braless
Getty

Miley suffered a fashion disaster on Dec. 8 as she performed on stage at the Christmas Creampies concert in Hollywood — she forgot to wear a bra! Watch the video!

Miley Cyrus certainly loves to be edgy. A couple of months after chopping her entire head of hair off, she’s returned to the stage, but refused to put a bra on and came very close to spilling out of her top!

Miley, 20, performed with Israeli dubstep producer and DJ Borgore at the Christmas Creampies concert in Hollywood on Dec. 8, where she displayed her edgier new look.

On top of Miley’s choice to go braless, she wore a pair of zip-up trousers that appeared to be a size too small and donned a boondage-style belly chain — it attached at her waist and went up and around her neck.

Plus, Miley displayed some racy dance moves as she took part in her first musical performance in many, many months.

What do YOU think of Miley’s braless look, HollywoodLifers?

Watch More ENTV Videos!

— Chris Rogers

More Miley Braless News:

1. Miley Cyrus Goes Braless In Miami — Pic
  2. Miley Cyrus Posts Braless Pic Online
  3. Did Miley Cyrus Go Braless At Disneyland?

powell

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 6, 2013

ew her hair was cute before but now ugh ew no. I don’t think she realizes her head looks really awkward and shaped oddly with it shaved like that. It’s not a look for everyone. She needs longer hair.

LILMAMA

Posted at 7:03 PM on December 19, 2012

miley looks a totally horrible i loved hannah n she was a good person 2 look up to but wat i seeing n hearing srry got to give up

I forgot what I was looking for when I found you

Posted at 12:22 PM on December 18, 2012

This girl will never get enough will she?

Marcus

Posted at 1:24 PM on December 12, 2012

She is sexyyyy

cece king

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 14, 2012

really you are so late if you want somebody go and find one marcus WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micah

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 12, 2012

She looks trashy & unattractive!!

Staar.

Posted at 4:46 PM on December 11, 2012

honestly she has the body for it .. aint nothing wrong with showing what you got off :) you go girl fck the haters !

cece king

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 14, 2012

f*** you b/c you have nothing to say about nothing oki so don’t even think about staar what kind of name is that

Angelica

Posted at 11:15 AM on December 10, 2012

Really Miley?? Smh..celebrities these dayz -__-

-----A

Posted at 3:28 AM on December 10, 2012

Bit***!!!!

African princess

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 10, 2012

LMAO! You people need to chill man. damn! y’all know she does not care at all. stop wasting your precious time. I still love miley and will always do. She finally discovered her sense of style and she feels pretty much confident. she is not in disney no more so lets let her do what she wants after all it’s not your body or your life. it’s hers. All of u people calling rihanna & miley bitxhes smdh… where ur manners at? they did nothing to you guys.

mia

Posted at 6:37 PM on December 9, 2012

what the hell??? like really stop talking like you are 5 years old.. what did she ever did wrong to make people think that she is not an excellent role model..?? I meann.. yeah, she is showing her boobs, so what, thats her style and weve got to respect it, in my opinion I think that she looks crazy hot.. and if I had those boobs, I would show them too. And yeah, she is a great role model, she spends all her time trying to help kids in need, going to Haiti and help them.. she spends her time in foundations helping sick people, and things like that.. and shes not worrying about anything else. Shes just AMAZING, and I do think that she is a great role model, because she is working right now for her fans in new music, she also has to make arrangements for her wedding, spend time with family and friends, and still takes time to PERFORM and to help kids in need?? If thats not a good role model.. then I dont know what people is thinking these days, and yes, shes changed.. what do you expect? You expect her to still be the girl with the wig singing and dancing in Disney Channel.. Seriously GROW UP. Smilers are the best fans of the world

Sue Ray

Posted at 4:31 AM on December 10, 2012

Yea! Go slut!

. . . . . . . . .

Posted at 6:09 PM on December 9, 2012

O.O MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----A

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 9, 2012

Miley you are a Bit***!!!

Nana

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 9, 2012

Yes, she is!! and she loves cake!! <3

Anonymous

Posted at 5:39 PM on December 9, 2012

On Desnity Hope Cyrus & Chris Hemsworth & Demi Lovato & Adam Lambert & Ciara & Diego Boneta & Carrie Keagan & Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez & James Franco & Vanessa Hudgens & Nick Jonas & Aylson Stoner & Matthew Mdot Finley & Miranda Cosgrove & L.A. Reid & Jennette McCurdy & Simon Cowell & Kelly Rowland & Lucas Grabeel & Ashley Tisdale & Kevin Nash & Anonymous & Anonymous & Anonymous

Molly Morris. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day

This law represents a cornerstone in a structure which is being built but is by no means completed–a structure intended to lessen the force of possible future depressions, to act as a protection to future administrations of the Government against the necessity of going deeply into debt to furnish relief to the needy–a law to flatten out the peaks and valleys of deflation and of inflation–in other words, a law that will take care of human needs and at the same time provide for the United States an economic structure of vastly greater soundness

An act of terrorism totally outside the bounds of international law and diplomatic tradition. a crisis that calls for firmness and restraint

A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living. Today’s military rejects include tomorrow’s hard-core unemployed.

I know there is a God – I see the storm coming and I see his hand in it – if he has a place then I am ready – we see the hand.

I just received the following wire from my generous , Don’t buy a single vote more than is necessary. I’ll be damned if I’m going to pay for a landslide.”

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

I am the man who accompanied , and I have enjoyed it.

History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.

Any man who wants to be president is either an egomaniac or crazy.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

I can think of nothing more boring for the American people than to have to sit in their living rooms for a whole half hour looking at my face on their television screens.

I have found out in later years that we were very poor, but the glory of America is that we didn’t know it then.

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

LEE

Posted at 9:24 PM on December 9, 2012

YOUR STUPID YEAH I SAID IT WAT YA GOIN TO DO BOUT IT :P U SUCK.

Angelica

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 10, 2012

Calm down..
Lol

Dean

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 9, 2012

She looks like a transexual!!! Oh maybe she is!!! Like Rihanna she is trashy and talentless!!!

denn

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 9, 2012

I dont know, I respect singers with talent, great voice like Adele. Miley has a good voice, but she is showing more of her body and slutty dancing than singing. But I guess this is what people care about and not talent.

Yum.

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 9, 2012

Her boobs are amazing. I mean look at them. I would show those off to. So perky and full. They look incredibly soft to.

MILEY

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 9, 2012

I feel sorry for miley because she had and still does have a lot of little girl fans…some that have grown others that are still young and they see her as that pretty and cute girl called “Hannah Montana” and she’s not anymore….She is just way more than that and people don’t get it, i think it’s a little revealing but I’m not her mom!!? If she is doing this then let her, She has the right to be able to change and move on

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 9, 2012

so when miley does it not got good or sexy and slutty?? and when Brittney spears, ladygaga, madonna, selenagomez and them wears those kind of stuff its sexy? wow…

LEE

Posted at 9:27 PM on December 9, 2012

I NO LIKE YOU EWWWW.

javi g

Posted at 2:58 PM on December 9, 2012

ok people respect the girl ok im not a fan of her but this got to stop. not only hate against miley but others. yes she and her management team chose that style for her career. dosen’t mean she’s a bad person. if she wants to go with the shock factor its her decision and her managers. but i think is going to be hard for her to be on top again with all the singers out there and disney having new popular singers and she’s going against singers who are better than her like pink, katie perry,beyonce,gaga thats why she’s got to dress that way. in my opinion let her dress like she wants too. remember its not easy to put on an record and then promoting it when girls like justin bieber’s music and parents want there kids to listen to diferent disney singers.

cupcakesparkle

Posted at 2:44 PM on December 9, 2012

shes not the miley we all knew before she used to be my role model so this is realy sad to me

mvk

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 9, 2012

She went from talented to trashy. What a role model for younger girls. I used to like her, now I think she is just slutty.

cris

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 9, 2012

i agree use to really like her.she really needs to grow up. and she she thinks she is ready to get married i don’t think so

LEE

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 9, 2012

THAK U UROCK.

olivia

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 9, 2012

She looks good, she shouldn’t have to be ashamed of her body.

--A

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 9, 2012

What a Bit**! Miley You are a Bit***!

trent

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 9, 2012

i don’t like the hair but she’s got a hot body she’s in my hot list. most of former disney girls are in my list demi and selena and current well there’s a girl named bridgit medler who got a cute body. but miley is back in my list even if she’s getting married to that aussie douche.

alex

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 9, 2012

i thought it was bieber in drag lol but seriously she looks weirdly hot good body but i hate the hair its not the 80’s!!!!

Liz20

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 9, 2012

why would she wear a bra when she has amazing boobs?! I get you Miley. I go #Braless too.

LEE