LeAnn Rimes: ‘I Would Love’ To Have My Own Kids With Eddie Cibrian

Sun, December 9, 2012 11:28am EDT by 7 Comments
LeAnn Rimes Kids
Landov

Jennifer

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 17, 2012

It’s so funny this woman can’t take care of herself and she thinks she can take care of children .she could not commit to recovery for 30 days to help her thru a life she has help with. She is having problems keeping her laxatives away from her step children . Just think if she had to actually deal with a child 24/7 for the rest of her life. What happens when that child hits its terrible 2s or heaven forbid it has colic what would that kinda stress do to her. I’m not a fan of a woman who chases married men when she’s married sorry. But she also needs to think about who’s she’s married to I just hope he returns the favor and does to her what she did to Brandi’s family and tares it apart by messing with a younger woman after they have kids she deserves it. That’s my opinion I no some wont agree but I am in titled to my opinion just like you are

Linda

Posted at 4:43 PM on December 12, 2012

get your head straight first…then have kids…hopefully another woman does not take Eddie away from you and what ever kids you have together..I mean that would really suck…right???

Jennifer

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 17, 2012

Lol I totally agree she reeks what she sows

Charlotte

Posted at 4:18 AM on December 12, 2012

Edward and his ex were just nobodies with no fame. Then came along nitwit airhead Leannnnn and she fell for his garbage. Well EVERYBODY is sick of all of them. Nobody wants to hear about their supposed woes, they’re rich and should count their blessings, but they are too shallow for that.
BTW nobody wants to hear her singing anymore, people are now disgusted by her own doing – inside knowledge.

Urr Mahsta

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 13, 2012

Your right….about Brandi being a NOBODY……..and LeAnn’s super stardom’s connection was the best thing to happen to this hair salon floor sweeper drunk…….
I agree….

Marilyn

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 9, 2012

How could she have a child after she took the father away from the other kids, she is a home wrecker forever. He will do this again and she will be alone with a kid, it will all come back to her.

grayhairedoldlady

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 9, 2012

I don’t think that LeAnn looks all that skinny, actually I think her thighs are kind of chunky. I think that she and Brandy and Eddie have planned this whole twitter war mess for publicity.