Pregnant Kate Middleton Falls Ill Again, Prince William Cancels Event

Sun, December 9, 2012 12:28pm EST by 10 Comments
Kate Middleton Morning Sickness
Landov

marliio (@marliio)

Posted at 8:00 PM on December 16, 2012

I doubt the Prince and Dutchess could care less what obama or any of his staff have to say about the affair. Of course they do have to be civil to him, whether they want to or not.

Courtney

Posted at 8:01 AM on December 10, 2012

some of you are real ignorant HG is a lot different that regular morning sickness and can last until after the baby is born. William seems like a great husband showing concern for his pregnant wife and unborn child something is father didn’t when his mother Diana was hospitalized for it when she was pregnant with his brother Henry. HG only occures in 1-2% of all pregnancies and most that have it once have it in subsequent pregnancies. it doesn’t always lead to severe complications for the baby my mom had it both times and both myself and my younger brother are perfectly healthy. lets hope the duchess isn’t one of the unlucky 80% for whom it recures in every pregnancy. as for using Diana’s name if they have a girl that would be sweet though he brother Charles already did with his youngest daughter I’m thinking Anastasia Eliza Mary Eliza would honor the babies great grandmother her maternal grandmother and Kate who all have Elizabeth somewhere in their name and Mary is also one of the Queen’s middle names

natstert

Posted at 9:17 AM on December 10, 2012

I just thought I would let you know. Williams brother is called Harry not Henry!!

tiki

Posted at 11:16 PM on December 9, 2012

I had HG from week 8-39. I was just fine. I’ve never known someone who had serious issues stemming from it. it just means IV fluid and misery for a while.

yeah

Posted at 4:49 AM on December 10, 2012

Prince William got his love and devotion from his mother…Diana.I hope they put her name in there for this royal baby. Diana tried to give the princes a normal life….well as normal as she could.Charles was never faithful,always lusting after the booze-hound camilla. I wish Wil and Kate happiness and peace.

natstert

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 9, 2012

I don’t know if people realise. People get pregnant everyday!!!

all day

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 9, 2012

i dont get it neither why its called morning sickness , it goes on all day long…

D

Posted at 1:40 PM on December 9, 2012

Wow !! oh thats what i had I was sick the whole nine..

Sabra

Posted at 12:55 PM on December 9, 2012

Good lord, this is normal ,sometimes it goes on for 3 months and than just stops.I know for a fact that B-12 shots helped me.And sometimes for the whole time. I guess when your royalty if you look or feel sick its front page news. I would tell her to forget about everything public for the next 9 months and relax somewhere peaceful (stress is more dangerous on the fetus than morning sickness) I am sure the people of England will survive if your not out opening malls or standing for hours at a military event.

D