Jef Holm Planning Emily Maynard Reunion With Chris Harrison’s Help?

Sun, December 9, 2012 10:51am EDT by 12 Comments
Jef Holm Emily Maynard Back Together
Courtesy of ABC

Lol

Posted at 9:17 PM on December 24, 2012

Emily & Jef want to extend their 15mins of fame. They are both using each other.

gbgh1

Posted at 1:41 PM on December 13, 2012

Jef’s a dork…pretty immature and sort of pathetic. she’ll never truly respect or love this guy.

diane sprague (@dmps43)

Posted at 11:43 PM on December 12, 2012

I can’t believe how many mean spirited people respond to these articles..Jeez get a grip. They know each other far better than any of us. Jef is a smart man…do you really think that he would go back to her if he didn’t know her and the type of person she is. Everyone is so negative about these two people and I hope they don’t read these articles. They had dinner together last night and from reports seemed very happy with each other. If it was just a friendly/platonic meeting I think they could have met up at her home or somewhere more private. Instead they were in a very public place for all the world to see and I think they wanted everyone to know that they are on friendly terms right now. I say good for them. I was a Jemily fan from the get go and if they do get back together I don’t think they will give a darn who likes it and who doesn’t. ‘P.S. I don’t think that he is dating Katinna Bear, she may just be a friend of a friend or maybe a “groupie”.

Rosa

Posted at 11:24 PM on December 11, 2012

I feel like, she is playing with the men’s heart

Jenny

Posted at 12:25 PM on December 10, 2012

I doubt he would plan a reunion and put it on twitter. And why would he want Chris Harrison there? I think both Jef and Emily have moved on. Time for Hollywood Life to do the same. Stop reading so much into tweets!!

Maureen Blake

Posted at 8:33 AM on December 10, 2012

NO ,if Jef wants to be hurt again go for it , if not run as fast as you can,Emily can only love person at a time right now it is Ricky.Emily hurt every man that falls for her ,she gets off on making guys fall for her then she dumps them, Emily is making her list,I wonder how many guys are in her Dumpster,pretty face nothing else Guys you all deserve better.

Kari

Posted at 9:16 PM on December 9, 2012

Emily is a fame whore. He should stay far away, as should all men. She is to much drama and to self absorbed. His new girl that he has been spending time with is much prettier and he looks happier away from Emily.

Msmel

Posted at 5:57 PM on December 9, 2012

No way it is over why keep this up move on and let them live there lives as they want. MOVE ON

cris

Posted at 5:37 PM on December 9, 2012

stay away from her

Andrea

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 9, 2012

Do I think they should get back together? Yes. Do I think she still has feelings for him? I do. Does he for her? You know it. Would it be a disaster to do this in public? h e double hockey sticks ya. Take a lesson from Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, even if you want to yell about your love from the rooftops, smartest to give any future relationship a chance as incognito as possible.

Do I think Hollywood Life is twisting things once again? Yup.

zoe

Posted at 11:45 AM on December 9, 2012

He is crossing off a bucket list thing. Probably golfing with Chris Harrison. Why can’t people get it through their heads that these two are done? LET IT GO PEOPLE!

Hmmm...

Posted at 10:59 AM on December 9, 2012

Jef and Emily were so beautiful together but Jef deserves someone that will love him just as much as he loves. Jef is a giver and Emily is a taker. He can do better!