Demi Moore Is Still Not Over Ashton Kutcher, Says Expert

Sun, December 9, 2012 1:00pm EST by 13 Comments
Getty, FameFlyNet (2)
Demi Moore Ashton Kutcher Relationship

STEFANI

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 23, 2013

Have no idea what Demi Moore saw in Ashton. Believe me she is better off withiut him but does not know it yet. Have no idea why she would even pine over him at all. He is annoying, irritating and I don’t know how she stood him after Bruce. I woulda held onto Bruce and never let him go. If I could not keep Bruce, woulda found someone better and it would not have been Ashton. Demi put her self down by marrying Ashton because he was beneath her and not in her league. She obviously thinks less of herself to even have married Ashton. What on earth could they have had in common? I would not want someone half my age because we could not relate on any level. I cannot stand to watch Ashton on TV because he is so annoying and for Demi to have married someone like that speaks volumes of Demi and what she thinks about herself. She deserved better than Ashton!!!!!

liz m

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 21, 2012

Ashton didn’t need Demi for fame; he was doing just fine on his own. Demi only had herself to blame for the end of the marriage and should stop playing victim. Ashton was a player long before she came along and then she was shocked when he was true to form. Give it up Demi and move on. Use this experience to make better choices next time only somehow I don’t think that will happen.

Deb

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 22, 2012

Yah… agreed, Ashton did not need Demi. It worked for awhile, but relationships do not always weather long durations. I think pain is pain no matter who you are.. famous or not.. and I do think she is having a very bad time letting go. I don’t BLAME her … it just didn’t work.

Daisy

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 21, 2012

I don’t believe for a second that she’s over Ashton.

Deb

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 12, 2012

I honestly think she is suffering *big time* with this break-up… and coping with the loss. The media says.. her behavior was strange.. but, who hasn’t felt like trying to have fun when her life was turned upside down? We really don’t know much, just what the media wants to show and suggest. It could have been just her letting loose a little.. and Lenny probably a long time platonic friend. Ya just don’t know looking in from the outside. Remember, she did not cheat on him.. and although they tried to save the relationship, sometimes things just cannot work anymore.

d.harris

Posted at 8:16 AM on December 10, 2012

lenny looks nice and wow too for his age.

d.harris

Posted at 8:12 AM on December 10, 2012

what did she do?.i did not see her doing anything with lenny that is out of order.and who says she must date only older men or of her age?.let her have fun but,behave herself in the process.

Paula

Posted at 10:51 PM on December 9, 2012

She’s over her ex-husband; she’s just not over her own self-critical nature. (I was waiting for the expert to throw out “Daddy issues” as being Demi’s problem. Everything else she says is cliche. Why not go for a grand slam?) Demi Moore likes younger men. She used to like older men. She also likes being in the spotlight and being perceived as younger than she is. To me, her self-esteem is in the toilet, and it has nothing to do with her failed marriage or any of her addictions. Those are all consequences of years of negative self-image and criticism. For all of her outward beauty, Demi hates herself. THAT is plain to see. Speculating she’s not over her ex is a little dangerous and extremely narrow-minded, especially for such an expert. Demi needs some lessons in self love and how to embrace her flaws, real or imagined. Imagine being under a microscope since you were a teen? I feel for this woman but not because I think she’s suffering from a broken heart. I think she’s suffering from a broken spirit and that can be put back together. :)

jen

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 10, 2012

OMG! Get a grip for Christ’s sake. You make women out to be these emotionally complex creatures. She’s a slut. She loves getting humped and could care less who does it, unless it ruins her image (aka Ashton). She’s partying and got caught not suffering. Get over it.

jen

Posted at 1:17 AM on December 10, 2012

I think you’re talking about yourself.

Y

Posted at 8:46 PM on December 9, 2012

WHY CAN’T SHE BE WITH SOMEONE CLOSER TO HER AGE??????

jen

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 9, 2012

She’s over Ashton clearly. If she loved him she wouldn’t be doing what she’s doing. Actions speak louder than words. All she wants to do is party and f*ck. That’s very clear from her actions. No wonder Ashton left her.

Babyb

Posted at 1:50 PM on December 9, 2012

F..k the experts!!! how do you get over a relationship, crawl under a rock…