Kristen Stewart Attends ‘On The Road’ Screening Without Robert Pattinson

Sat, December 8, 2012 3:28pm EST by 64 Comments
Kristen Stewart On The Road Screening
Getty

Elle

Posted at 5:03 AM on December 11, 2012

so what if she attended it without robert??? do you know there’s a word called “professional”? they can’t be around each other the whole time you idiots!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 5:25 PM on December 10, 2012

Coming out as a BOOK next year – “Stephenie Meyer and Her ARMY of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed”. Twilight OVER-obsessions finally EXPLAINED. Sign the PETITION for professional negligence! Search for “explaintwilightbreakingdawnending” on blogspot for ALL the GORY details…

lena

Posted at 7:35 AM on December 10, 2012

At home, we talked with a friend about Kristen and we support for her. We are her fans.

hawk

Posted at 7:28 AM on December 10, 2012

Kristen admirable performance in OTR. Film and her acting, it interested me.

Patricia

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 9, 2012

I love Kristen, she is a great actress, this film has everything to be amazing, already I hope anxious!!

angle1234567

Posted at 3:35 PM on December 9, 2012

jes rob cant b at ever movie premire. he probly cant sand to look at kristen kissing another man so i think 1 or 2 premiers is enough

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 9, 2012

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in detail – Coming out as a BOOK next year!! Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed. SIGN the PETITION thru December! Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

dawn

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 9, 2012

While I don’r agree with the hate, as a mother I do understand were it’s coming from. I have a story that might help explain. When my husband was 16 his dad took him to a meet and greet at vet stadium with the philadelphia eagles. He got in line to meet Jim mcmahan the quarterback at the time. They were selling photos to sign. when it came time for the 10 year old boy in front of my Hubby to go he walked up and had his photo signed. This boy also had a bandana with him. Mcmahan always wore a bandana. The little boy handed Jim his bandana and said ” mr. mcmahan you’re my idol and I want to be just like you when I grow up. could yoy please sign my bandana?” Mcmahan threw it back in thw kid’s face and said I can’t sign this. the pooe kid tears running down his face and his dad balled Jim out. Everyone in line left. That poor kid thought the world of him and he crushed this kid’s image of him. Of course this kid hated him now with good cause. Sad right? That’s exactly what this scandal did to Kristen’s fans especially the younger ones. It’s so hard to watch one’s idol fall. While nobody ever thought Kristen was perfect, they never thought she would hurt rob. Fans are allowed to be angry and hurt. It’s their way of dealing with their feelings. The hate is not right but understandable. When somebody has people that look up to them, they have an obligation to look after them. Kristen hurt a lot of people. She let them down. I personally think the scandal was staged maybe by rob and Kristen. Rupert didn’t want to direct swath 2 and now he’s not. Liberty got publicity. Kristen never wanted to be anybody’s role model and rob gets to be the heartbroken Hollywood heart throb. They all win and we loose. The day an actor decides they don’t care about their fans anymore is also the day they should leave Hollywood. It’s sad but we fans get used, lied to and discarded like unwanted pets all the time for the sake of image and money. For the record, I don’t hate rob and Kristen. I just am not sure what to make of them right now. We all want answers we know they’ll never give us like the truth.

Tamela

Posted at 2:05 PM on December 9, 2012

Seriously? Kristen is an actress and she has a private life. She does not owe us an explination. Do you explain your life? You little comparison is not at all the same. No one knows the truth and if they don’t want to explain they dont have to.

sophieee 123

Posted at 2:32 PM on December 9, 2012

I kind of agree with you but not 100% because, I know how hard it is to see your idol do something like that, but for me is even harder to read and see all the hate going towards her, its stupid because they don’t know her!!! No, I don’t think it was staged, and I defenitly know she is not perfect but she (for me) is one of the most down- to- earth actrsses right now, thatt didint got caught up in Hollywood, fame and fortune. I always think it is very hard to have a couple million ppl looking up to you watching you every step of the way, and you do something wrong and you mess up their roll model. But some fans need to realize that they are human beings and are not perfect and make bad choices in life like all of us do the difference is that when they do it everybody knows it. bottom line is that your right @dawn everybody wants answer that will never be told.

sophieee 123

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 9, 2012

Or need to be told..

Liza

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 9, 2012

Its not the same @dawn, we are not entilted to know their prívate life, but for me, as a mother, the example that she gave to her fans was terrible, knowing that a lot of them are teens, and more terrible is that some of them still defend her!! Her actions not only afected Rob but the girls that follow her, she never apologize for the bad example that she gave. A lot of us are adults, but she has many teens fans that dont have a clue of life yet

TRACY123

Posted at 8:34 PM on December 9, 2012

to dawn, as a mother, you should realize that Rupert went after Kristen!! What are you blind, just look at the photos, Rupert is the aggressor here, he manipulated Kristen, if you have a young daughter you should know these things happen all the time, teachers and students, coaches and students, the list goes on, yes, I know Kristen should have known better, but she is human, I personally don’t think Kristen went to meet Rupert to have an affair! Maybe at that time in her life Rob and her were having personal problems and also Rupert and Liberty were already having marital problems (long before Kristen was in the picture). I’m a Kristen fan, I was not happy with her choice on that day, she knows what she did was wrong, but why aren’t you bad mouthing Rupert!!
He’s the one everyone should be going after, gosh, he is married, has kids, Kristen is single, not engaged, Rupert is totally at fault here. Gosh Kristen is barely 22, still a kid, Rupert is a stalker and he had the hots for Kristen from the get go, even Rob said he did not like Rupert, Blame Rupert not Kristen. Kristen does not owe her fans anything, she’s an actress, she has done her job, very well if I say so myself in all of her movies, her private life is that private!
P. S. even the ladies on the talk show The Talk recently said that what Rupert did was appalling and they actually defended Kristen, and they all said Kristen is still a kid!! and Sharon Osbourne who is a friend of Liberty’s said Kristen is just a KID!! and Rupert is to blame. Don’t believe me just check it out, go to The Talk and look at their archive, was last month.

Liza

Posted at 10:13 PM on December 9, 2012

@ tracy123, I have to disagree with you in part of What you wrote, Kristen is not a kid anymore, youre an adult at 22. She knew What She was going to do when She went to meet rupert, for what I saw in the pics , it seems that that wasnt the first time that they did the kissing they were acting as a couple. And at last, She wasnt officially engaged, but they lived together, so What do you call that, roommates? Many couples dont believe in marriage but they chose to Live together as one and have the same commitment as the marriage couples. When you chose to Live with someone is as strong as an engagement

sami

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 12, 2012

I am really starting to think we are not looking at the same cheating pictures as her fans, the ones that I saw have kristen driving by herself to meet ruppie , kristen not fighting at all to push him away from her while he was kissing and who knows what else in her car ,in fact kristen was enjoying herself ,so yes rupert is also to blame but kristen has more responsibility socially than ruppie, and those ladies from the talk havent had their husbands cheat on them publicly with an actress they were supposed to be directing they wouldnt forgive so easly.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 1:08 AM on December 13, 2012

Because you see in kristen eyes she have not looked at Sanders . Because these are pictures, put together to look like affair;. These are not live people.The three picture where they are standin The womn is to tall to be Kristen Stewart. It is Liberty Sanders’ Liberty say that it was her on that on that radio’ Because it was all a stunt

hannah

Posted at 7:52 AM on December 10, 2012

“It’s sad but we fans get used, lied to and discarded like unwanted pets all the time for the sake of image and money.”
Don’t create your idols. Then you will not feel betrayed. Use your brains. Movies are entertainment, plain and simple. Fans obsession with actors is their problem.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 9:19 PM on December 11, 2012

The time you took type up long letter . You could went to Google ask if the cheating story fakr .I you come back your long, I hope you do learn the truth ask Gooogle if Kristen Stewart chearting photos fake. And you will what you all doing to this girl

I.say

Posted at 10:51 AM on December 9, 2012

Her shoes looks unconftible.

zorak

Posted at 10:49 AM on December 9, 2012

Who decided to give film such limited release? Hope it get more general release soon

Catarona

Posted at 7:57 AM on December 9, 2012

The movie is the good!!!!! Kristen is dazzling!!!!! I love you forever. I’ m support you forever!!!!!

Kristen style.

Posted at 7:20 AM on December 9, 2012

You did not even seen the movie but a lot of vomit stupidity here. Kristen we love you.