Taylor Swift Is Trying To ‘Belittle Herself’ To Keep Harry Styles

Fri, December 7, 2012 4:44pm EST by 17 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Relationship
SplashNews

Harry Styles

Posted at 8:55 PM on December 13, 2012

I’m announcing that I’m starting to brake up with Taylor swift she is annoying than some fans she can write about this and I hate her cat he scratched me I got my heart for someone else I love you fans I pray that my mum or paparazzi does not see this lol

directioner

Posted at 9:18 PM on December 8, 2012

How can she be confident when everyone is sending her this much hate?? I’m a directioner and I love Harry with all my heart so I respect his decision, hating her it’s not going to make him leave her and I’m sure he can’t be fond of anyone meddling in his relationships, he’s a human being and has the right to be with whoever he wants, so is Taylor and she deserves respect so stop it!

Nadia Seebaran

Posted at 9:46 AM on December 8, 2012

Taylor swift is totally using Harry I say Harry take my advice FIND ANOTHER GIRL

Samantha

Posted at 5:55 PM on December 15, 2012

She might be using him…..never know.

Cupidore

Posted at 1:48 AM on December 8, 2012

Taylor Swift is not PERFECT..who the hell is? If it were someone else like “Rihanna” she would have been called the worse names but these “ANGELS” can do no wrong because she sells millions and the most wonderful creature in Hollywood. If this “relationship” does not work out will there be another hate song? Taylor is young and still finding her way.

Just saying

Posted at 12:58 AM on December 8, 2012

well maybee she is desperate but after the break up that she went throw she just needs to forget in other guys like harry or whatever.

gbtw

Posted at 12:24 AM on December 8, 2012

she’s a freak. he’s a boy. this won’t end well, but that won’t surprise anyone. this girl is a desperate psycho.

tncszyepg

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 7, 2012

my best friend’s ex-wife makes $69 an hour on the internet. She has been without a job for five months but last month her payment was $12033 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more A­sk25.­­c­om

khaye

Posted at 7:04 PM on December 7, 2012

oh my god making out in public means almost as sex in public.

imagine them making love in the privacy of taylor’s bedroom.

taylor……..the kids are looking at you.

Jazz

Posted at 6:41 PM on December 7, 2012

harry confirmed haylor wasn’t real and taylor said it was

Itsjustj

Posted at 6:23 AM on December 11, 2012

Yea Harry DM some fans of twitter saying it was haylor was fake. Taylor just wants some attention that’s all. I love Harry and he can do way better then taylor.

yinsi

Posted at 10:08 PM on December 11, 2012

He totally did say that….that’s why he and Taylor have been seen holding hands, hanging out, and even kissing….

Michelle

Posted at 5:51 PM on December 7, 2012

He is adorbs; She is just strange to me – her looks; her singing voice; her awkward moves on stage; her jumping from famous teen boy to teen boy while proclaiming all she really wants is true love. I don’t get it!

sierra

Posted at 1:28 PM on December 8, 2012

she does it so she can write another hit song about some boy who broke her heart

khaye

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 7, 2012

The same Us Weekly insider adds:

“Taylor Swift was all over [Harry Styles.]”

The One Direction boy band star and “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer were even said to first share a kiss, then “make out together” with over 10 guests present at the dinner table.

Onedirectioner