Rapper Eve Expecting Her First Child — Congrats

Fri, December 7, 2012 4:12pm EST by 34 Comments
Eve Pregnant Maximillion Cooper
Getty

Eve is going to be a mom! The rapper is expecting her first baby with billionaire entrepreneur boyfriend Maximillion Cooper — congrats to the happy couple!

Eve has some good news that will Blow Ya Mind – she’s pregnant! The rapper, 34, is expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Maximillion Cooper, 40.

Eve and her man, who is a british billionaire entrepreneur, have been dating for a while and have even discussed marriage — but it looks like a baby is probably coming first!

At a little more than three months along, Eve is starting to share the news with close friends and family.

Even though this will be the first child for Eve, it will be Maximillion’s fifth.

Congrats to the happy couple! Are YOU excited for Eve and Maximillion HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More celebrity pregnancy news:

1. Kate Middleton & Prince William Officially Expecting First Baby
  2. Beyonce Hiding Baby Bump? — New Pic
  3. Holly Madison Is Pregnant With Her First Child — Congrats

Tammy

Posted at 8:48 AM on July 11, 2014

Sorry but I think this is marriage about money. I love Eve but he does not seem to be her type and he trying too hard to be “hip hop”. I think Eve is making sure she keeps a pay check. Time will tell.

Tameikawillis

Posted at 5:46 PM on October 19, 2014

I happy for you eve and husband people should be able to love who ever they want.congrats to you being married and new baby on the way.

@nik

Posted at 7:25 PM on June 16, 2014

Do your thang Eve there just hating

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 15, 2014

Both goodlooking,famous and not caring about their race.Congrats to Eve and Max ,I’am sure their baby will be very beautiful.

Ann C.

Posted at 4:17 AM on June 15, 2014

Congrats Eve and her man and baby. You go girl.

naj

Posted at 8:03 AM on January 29, 2014

People need stop hat’n I wish eve all the happiest in the world.

jami

Posted at 12:34 AM on January 17, 2014

@sha Eve’s boyfriend Max HAS been married. SHE has not…meaning Eve. Just sayin’!!!

Ami

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 2, 2014

eve is a sell out

Rosa

Posted at 12:21 PM on June 24, 2014

Eve is a sellout – WHY? Cuz she married a man who loves and cares for her and treats her like a queen. 4 years is a long time to be with somebody (especially these days). congrats to them both and I wish them well.

kingbazz

Posted at 11:53 PM on June 27, 2013

I’m very proud of u 3ve! They just hatin.a lot of these chic get knocked up by bums in da club,don’t know the. Cats gov name

The Cat

Posted at 10:01 AM on January 15, 2013

I just read in the Jamaican paper that she is down there partying and drinking Smirnoff mixes. How could she be pregnant?

Sunshine

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 22, 2013

because it’s not true. She’s not pregnant!

Sweetdeee68

Posted at 1:55 PM on January 9, 2013

I’m happy for Eve her not being married is between her and the Amighty and no one else so back off.

moderateblkmale

Posted at 8:18 PM on December 31, 2012

Black women always do things backwards, they have a child first then hope to get married….stupid

Me

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 3, 2013

I’m sorry but are you trying to say white women don’t have kids before getting married? Listen white women are not the exception. You no longer have these invisible standards that black women have to live up to

Sweetdeee68

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 9, 2013

Thats right… Really So what about Kim and Kayne

maharina

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 3, 2013

Your comment was so disrespectful and ignorant.Black women aren’t the only race of women that have babies out of wedlock. Is jessica Simpson black?! Is Kim kardashian black? Is Kate Hudson black? Angelina Jolie?

Camile Jené

Posted at 1:44 PM on January 4, 2013

I’m a black woman and have been married a few years and am now expecting my first child. My mother was married when she had me. My best friend was married when she got pregnant with her twins and I can go on. Never generalize, ever! It’s rude and disrespectful and not true across the board.

carol

Posted at 3:35 AM on January 12, 2013

shut up

ynottrylove

Posted at 9:57 AM on February 8, 2013

The name listed is moderateblkmale…I don’t think so. Don’t like the anger you have at your ancestors cause you to say such hateful things in such a general way.

Vetty

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 16, 2013

And there it is ladies and gentlemen, the race comment. I wonder how fast it took for this person to come up w/ this comment? What 5 seconds. I’m sure it didn’t take long for that brain to come up with that analysis so quickly.

Sha

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 2, 2013

@moderateblkmale ….. its funny how you said black women always do things backwards..well go back and read the story again ..Eve is his first black girl friend she said it a interview with Power 105.1, and that he only dated white woman before her, and he has never been married YET (IF) she was pregnant the article said this would be baby #5 that means some white woman was doing it backwards as well. I am not trying to make trouble I am only asking don’t make a generalization like that when its not always true. My mom was married to my dad 11 years before having me. Also Eve has come out in several interviews saying she was never pregnant and not sure where that came from.
Good Day to you!!

Beverly Pearson (@Defeat2victory)

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 4, 2013

Stop lying…like pink women don’t have babies out of wedlock. Some pink women kill their babies…now is that “Crazy” or what? Talking about “Backward”!

kim197

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 27, 2014

Lol….you sound like a jealous man for real. What makes me sick about you is that you are talking about your own. Let me guess …your SINGLE!

Sharon

Posted at 2:30 PM on May 21, 2014

White women do too. Shut up

glamdiva2014

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 30, 2014

Smh another nigga puttin down.his ow. its funny how yall quick to put every th ing negative on a black women but put tese white women up.on a pedistol .like their perfect yall dont point out their flaws kim kardashian angelina jolie the girls on teen mom sara palin daughter brostol palin all these white women who got kids out of wedlock you wanna point out only the black. Black men like you the KKK need to deal with.

Bea K.

Posted at 1:33 PM on December 27, 2012

Why do the babies almost always have to come first, why aren’t these guys willing to do this in the right order? People are always congratulating and back patting, but they’re not in the shoes of these children born out of wedlock (and I know because I’m one of them), especially the young ones till this day called bastards because they were born out of wedlock. Marriage may not be the end all to be all to most of you but it’s still about doing the right thing, then again looking at our society I guess the right thing just doesn’t matter in the scheme of things though (and I’m NOT just talking about a piece of paper either, it’s the ceremony between the ‘three people’ who count the most, and I’m not just talking about the child here).

Az

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 8, 2013

This is dumb. Seriously who calls anyone a bastard anymore? Noone does. I was born out of wedlock and so was one of my brothers and we’ve always been just fine and couldn’t care less. A lot of people don’t even like the idea of marriage these days, your views on marriage first, then babies is archaic and seems to stem from your own personal insecurity.

TM

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 11, 2012

So, so happy for Eve. Congratulations!

Jackie Jeffers Ellis

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 10, 2012

Congrats Eve this is ur cuz from n.c. Hope it’s a girl!!!! Motherhood is wonderful!!!

sbeverly

Posted at 4:16 AM on December 8, 2012

I’m really happy for you Eve…..Good Luck..! You deserve the best ! Huge fan !!

bianca

Posted at 4:40 PM on December 7, 2012

so happy for eve

the BOSSY ONE

Posted at 8:40 AM on January 9, 2013

EVERYONE does Not want marriage everyone does not want children. FREE COUNTRY ….you don’t like it then PUCKER UP and kiss her …… Haterz mane…LIVE UR OWN PRUNE FACE life

Andrea G

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 12, 2013

Just be happy for Eve and pray she has a healthy baby. We are not to judge. (biblical)