Chris Brown & Rihanna Aren’t Getting Married Any Time Soon

Fri, December 7, 2012 9:14pm EDT by 9 Comments
Chris Brown and Rihanna Wedding
FameFlynet

Temp Simms

Posted at 10:54 AM on December 9, 2012

Chris was honest and stated he loved both, he is not committed to either one. They are all making their own choices. I have brothers and I have seen them date and yes LOVE more than one woman at a time, but they got married when they were ready to get married, not the woman, even with babies in the pic.

Somebody gonna look bad

Posted at 4:14 AM on December 9, 2012

let them breath Geez, of course they ain’t getting marriage no time soon. it kinda of funny that people actually think they would do something like that.

Emme

Posted at 4:30 AM on December 9, 2012

Yeah1 It’s so ridiculous that people would think that they’re getting hitched anytime soon! They haven’t even officially confirmed they are dating again yet, and besides, they need time to iron out any underlying issues that may still be unresolved, learn how to be a couple again, plus they are still young and wanna continue having fun and stuff.

ambrose augusta

Posted at 7:00 AM on December 8, 2012

cnt wait 4 rihanna n chris 2 get married. dey ar jst so perfect 4 each oda

Chantelle

Posted at 4:36 AM on December 8, 2012

I think that Chris will hurt Rih emotionally because he really does not care about her. I know he likes to be controversial so he will probably string her along till his career is good and drop her. I think that’s why karrueche is now in Paris because he is going to drop Rih now. Feel bad for Rih because after all that everyone has told her not to go with him she is and now he will break her heart

Genean

Posted at 10:47 PM on December 7, 2012

Did anybody really thing they would get married?…..Gawd you people are ridiculous a couple of pictures on IG and you have them married with children. Let them breath.

Ana

Posted at 10:12 PM on December 7, 2012

Hope rihanna dump chris for a own good I love riri and I want all the best for her chris its a player u think to be the last cookie of the house also I hope all good to kae I hope she dump this fool for good too

Meka

Posted at 2:58 AM on December 8, 2012

Exactly and Kae just landed in Paris….so who knows! RiRi better be careful before she gets her feelings hurt..

Meka

Posted at 3:13 AM on December 8, 2012

I’m team RiRi but Chris seems like a player……just sayin- he posted random pics of girls laid up on him and his crew on his instagram then deleted them….he’s wearing Kae “The Kill” clothing line in recent pics….IDK their all young and single they should have fun…but I think RiRi wants to lock him down and I dont see it happening any time soon….