Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart Wears ‘Very Small Clothes’

Thu, December 6, 2012 9:20am EDT by 54 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Clothes
FameFlyNet

wayttdelgado

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 8, 2012

Seeing that are wondering hqw tall is Kristen Stewart. Thing about what you saw in These photos,of Kristen Stewart cheating .But three photos where Sanders and Kristen. Kristen have on sneakers on. But in the photos. Kristen standing just as tall as Sanders that is 6,”3 And one photos she have on a yelow bra,In another her bra, is blue.Sanders two different sneaker.

mm

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 8, 2012

I know and that is what is crazy. Rupert seems to be Rob’s height, and Kristen looks like a shrimp next to Rob. She looks like a shrimp next to Rupert, except in the scandal photos. That’s why I still think this is a PR stunt gone awry.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 6:16 PM on December 8, 2012

mm It all on Some-Stir This stunt was all make up just pictures Krsten Stewart was fame

mm

Posted at 7:14 AM on December 7, 2012

How tall is Kristen? I keep seeing 5’6″, but she seems inches shorter.

Kristen's evil twin

Posted at 7:45 PM on December 7, 2012

She is actually 5’5.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 1:01 PM on December 8, 2012

Kristen Stewart is 5,”6

meatandtwovegpaleoliving

Posted at 4:32 PM on December 6, 2012

Honestly, if you ever meet any of them they are all very small people. I weigh 145 and I am 5’5 tall and fit into RPat’s jacket from the Twlight prom perfectly so look at that and look at him and how big he looks compared to her and it puts into perspective how small she is! Her dresses from the movie literally were like a foot wide laying flat. The jacket from New Moon when she gets lost in the woods looks huge on her, then if you see it, it is SO small! I wouldn’t be surprised if she fits into children sizes so when he says small, I think he means SHE IS SMALL not her clothes are short. Different interpretation to make it juicy I guess. To say she is incredibly tiny like a child doesn’t have the same feel to it. Hahaha

tina

Posted at 5:53 PM on December 6, 2012

See !? I was right . I had the same interpretation. Meatandt… I said the same thing.
( have u met them ?!) I know that the camera add 10-15 pounds, so celebs have to be small in order not to look fa… uh, bigger on camera.

meatandtwovegpaleoliving

Posted at 8:10 PM on December 6, 2012

I met them this summer at ComicCon and a few years ago I was in Forks Wa and they had a big display of the movie props and were letting people try them on. They were so small it was crazy!

d.harris

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 6, 2012

i just have to thank you christopher and samantha k.this is what people like me are going through here for a long time.there is no way people can be saying only good things about kristen.,or anyone for that matter.people have different opinions in this world and our ability to agree to disagree and life goes on makes us human.if you do not like what i have to say ,well jump my comment or you are welcome to say your mind too .but do not tell another not to share his or her opinion b/c you feel so sensitive about it.that is not how it works in the real world.

tina

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 6, 2012

well said, d. harris :)

sbu

Posted at 3:58 PM on December 6, 2012

If I may …@joyce delgado kristen DID NOT help rob make his millions he did that aaaall on his own by playing edward cullen in a clever way that made us love him .kristen fell in love with his acting too and the last word came from catherine and stephenie ok ?who by the way also FELL IN LOVE with his acting and hired him .just my opinion… I am still entitled right?

denice

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 6, 2012

@sbu yes kristen did! If it was not for her he would not have not gotten the part of edward cullen. remember 75,000 people did not want him to play edward.and befor twilight rob was broke and was plaining on giving up on acting.so whther you like it or not she did make him a millioner.

Liza

Posted at 7:35 PM on December 6, 2012

But after twilight a lot of is didnt know kristen either, in fact, I noticd her when all the gossip of them Boeing together start, so her relationship sure help es her a lot too

jane

Posted at 8:25 PM on December 6, 2012

i think his acting had a bit to do with it too !!!! please dont give ks too much credit—she only wanted him in the movie after they did the bedroom kiss scene about 10 times for catherine hardwicke—————————————

Liza

Posted at 8:57 PM on December 6, 2012

@jane, yes, I like his acting, and of course Kristen must have enjoyed herself at the adudition!! That why she wanted him

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 8:57 PM on December 6, 2012

@Sbu Yes we all have opinion But when you are not speaking Right You should gladly say O yes. @denice .Remember It was Kristen was the one to get Robert the job. as EDWARD. They pick some one else. But Robert said she want it Robert.and do you remember that Robert said that he was in love with Kristen before he met her.

tina

Posted at 5:56 PM on December 6, 2012

@sbu: yes, last I checked you were still entitled to an opinion :)
But times may have changed since then,since this morning, so u may wanna check that, ok ?
;)

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 3:47 PM on December 6, 2012

I think some of you girls that can not write a good words Kristen Stewart Only hateful thoughts. Have some thing else in mind,Because I find her beautiful, smart. I know Robert Pattinson dose, She help make him a millionaire She is just 22, been in about 20 movies a high payed actress. Have a beautiful man in many ways.A beautiful man to wrap up with at night. Girls I think she have it all.

christopher

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 6, 2012

I think the topic is about what rob meant with what he said and not about some sore looser who can give it but cant take it im talking to you @gentle soul leave us to comment on this topic freely and even if it doesnt favour kristen .JUST LET GO!Anyways Rob is talking about her petite frame I think kristen can wear those clothes too because she is hot like that daaaamn she is hot.

samantha k

Posted at 3:24 PM on December 6, 2012

@gentle soul how about other ppl who mentioned her transpatent dress and others who have blatently called rob a monkey for taking her back you have said nothing about them you have a score to settle with sisi but you dont see that sisi is commenting just like all of us are ABOUT KRISTEN she did not talk about your comment i have been reading your comments constantly trying your best to make other ppl feel uncomfortable because they dont like kristen and you dont realise that you are the one doung the bullying and you zoomed in on sisi today how about tommorow?

tina

Posted at 5:58 PM on December 6, 2012

@samantha k : I think she may find a new target tomorrow…
Yes, I think gentle soul may well be the pot calling the kettle black. I do not hink that lurker is a bully: just a person stating his/her opinion :)

sillhouette

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 6, 2012

@gentle soul how old are you? You are in waaaaay over your head,anyways I think Rob is talking about the size and the fact that she is small he could also be talking about the amount.

Gentle soul

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 6, 2012

@silhouette, age has nothing to do with what I meant. The problem with some of you, is that
you want to convince everyone of your own views. It doesn’t work like that, we are all entitled to our own opinions, but you do not have to be nasty to critic what someone wears. Sisi was being nasty by mentioning the crotch. That is considered bullying, bullying should not be tolerated by anyone. Like it or not, there are laws in place to address bullying issues.

jen

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 6, 2012

If Kristen said she hates fame and hates being in the spotlight then why on earth is she here? It makes no sense if she hates it so much then why dosen;t she go back to college?

faithful

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 6, 2012

@jen: I think she does it just to bug the f**k out of you !

JT

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 6, 2012

It’s blatantly obvious he’s talking about the fact that she is petite doh

Lena

Posted at 1:16 PM on December 6, 2012

Kristen learn how to talk!!!

Such a stupid girl! She has the money to get to college now, so do it!

JT

Posted at 1:35 PM on December 6, 2012

Why? Because she struggles over the stupid inane questions she’s asked

Rachel

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 6, 2012

I think he’s referring to the fact that she’s petite – of course her clothes are small. He and Taylor Lautner, on the other hand, are larger all around so their clothes will, therefore, be larger. My husband, for instance, is 6’3″. I’m 5’3″. I can fit two or three shirts for every one of his.

anon....

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 6, 2012

Again with the nonsense …. so when i say people writing on this blog are stupid , i really meant it ! and to make thing worse they actually believes that the readers are just as dumb , so basically they are calling you guys idiots because no matter what trash or BS they write they know some of you are going to bite ! Anyone with any common sense knows what he meant so all of this drama is ridiculous !

KStew Krew

Posted at 11:41 AM on December 6, 2012

Hey Bonnie, why don’t you ask Kristen what her clothing size is and put us all out of our misery. I ponder that question everyday, multiple times a day and I really need an answer. Please ask her next time you are getting an “exclusive” from her…LOL!

dc291

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 6, 2012

I can’t believe she said she has more than t-shirts and jeans considering that’s pretty much all she’s ever photographed wearing and it’s always the same holey bearworn dingy white one with a black bra. that look she picked up after the beautiful Emille wore while filming RM with Rob

faithful

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 6, 2012

@dc291: You mean the beautiful Emile that Rob cheated with before Kristen ever considered it !

brownlashes

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 6, 2012

Where is the proof that rob cheated with emille?No where!and where is the proof that kristen cheated EVERYWHERE.So there you go.

TRACY123

Posted at 11:15 AM on December 6, 2012

If you have it flaunt it and Kristen has “it”!

Gentle soul

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 6, 2012

@sisi, and you, mentioning her private parts, you are a bully, it is against US laws. You just have to go down gutterville every time you write.

carolyn

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 6, 2012

Wear something nice that going to fit y u out with him

Erin

Posted at 10:12 AM on December 6, 2012

Good for her!!!! wish i was that thin and had her long legs, i say if you have it flaunt it.

Tina

Posted at 1:21 PM on December 6, 2012

i agree :)
She is a petite lil thing, huh ?

Liza

Posted at 10:00 AM on December 6, 2012

And See through clothes too, so they fit in small suitcase…. And She dont use underware with those clothes, so less clothes to pack!

Joe

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 6, 2012

could he have been talking about her size?

Tina

Posted at 10:13 AM on December 6, 2012

i think so. Rob’s clothes look big on her. She is tiny,and petite. :/ Whereas Rob os 6’1, or so, and so his clothes swallow her whole.
I envy her.

Lola

Posted at 9:45 AM on December 6, 2012

By small didn’t he mean like a few amount of clothes???? Not how short or long it is!!

Lurker

Posted at 9:29 AM on December 6, 2012

Yes, she wears small clothes. See through clothes too. It’s called presenting the bait attractively.

Gentle soul

Posted at 10:03 AM on December 6, 2012

@lurker, You are a mean spirted person with nothing else to do, but thrash Kristen all day long.You are a big bully, bullying is against the law. Whatever, she does or doesn’t do is really none of your business. Get a life of your own, you obviously don’t have one if you have the time to stay on this site all day dishing out your ill will.

sisi south africa

Posted at 10:50 AM on December 6, 2012

errrrrr @gentle soul you are actually doing the same! so stop being a hippocrite.By small clothes he meant the amount from what I gather. BUTshe really does wear small jeans sometimes we are too close to seeing her cr???ck.SHO!

jen

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 6, 2012

@Gentle soul
Not everyone loves Kristen like you do so if we want to diss Kristen we will there is nothing you can do about it so deal with it. As for me she is thin but come on there are kids looking up to her and wishing they could be like her and she goes wearing see through tops she is discusting and always will be

Lurker

Posted at 5:20 PM on December 6, 2012

@gentle soul I’m presenting my opinion, which I am entitled to do. You OTOH are not debating me, you’re attacking me directly with a label that allows you to demean me and dismiss me. And you call me a bully? And before you start on my opinion, Stewart openly and publicly humiliated and destroyed a good man who adored her completely, and she now pretends like nothing happened while her fans love her more than ever as they treat Pattinson like he’s nobody and nothing compared to the glorious Kristen Stewart. As if July was somehow all his fault. If that isn’t worth of a scathing opinion, then there is no justice in this world.

alana

Posted at 9:23 AM on December 6, 2012

she takes adderall, but needs to lay off it, it’s the reason why she can’t put together a complete sentence

Tina

Posted at 10:09 AM on December 6, 2012

Alana ? How do you know this ? Just askin’ not saying this to be rude, but wondering how you know she takes that stuff ? Is it for ADHD ? What id it used for ?

Dana

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 6, 2012

CHEATING SCANDAL IS OLD NEWS NOW YOU HAVE TO START NEW GOSSIP ABOUT HER. WHERES THE PROOF SHE IS TAKING ADDERALL.JUST BECAUSE SHE IS NERVOUS IN PUBLIC AND SOMETIMES LOSES HER TRAIN OF THOUGHT DOESNT MEAN SHE IS TAKING SOMETHING. SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE PUBLIC EYE FROM DAY ONE. THATS WHY SHE DEPENDS ON ROB FOR SUPPORT WHICH HE GIVES BECAUSE HE LOVES HER.THATS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE.

Tina

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 6, 2012

I agree, but if she is going to be an actress in the public eye, she should be used to this by now…
I personally do not know for the life of me, why she is nervous in the public eye ? I mean, she is hooked up with THE sexiest man ,has an amazing figure and is an actress. With the right makeup, she is even pretty.
What is there to be nervous about ??