Scooter Braun Slams Grammys: Justin Bieber ‘Deserved’ A Nomination

Thu, December 6, 2012 12:49pm EDT by 25 Comments
Justin Bieber Grammy Snub
Getty

ali

Posted at 11:24 PM on June 15, 2013

just meet with justinbieber

custom design jewelry of your dreams

Posted at 4:11 AM on March 23, 2013

I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted at 5:14 PM on December 16, 2012

_________________________________________________________________________

Diamond Bieber

Posted at 6:14 PM on December 11, 2012

LOVE THE FACT THAT SCOOTER STOOD UP FOR JUSTIN:) ALSO I LOVE THE FACT THAT JUSTIN IS WORKING SO HARD TO GET TO WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW. AND I AGREE WITH SCOOTER WITH ON HOW JUSTIN SHOULD HAVE WON THE GRAMMY AWARDS:)! HE REALLY DESERVED IT.

THE TRUTH HURTS...

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 9, 2012

I’m glad to see that the grammy’s are finally realizing that it’s art before chart…Justin Bieber is just
a generic piece of pop culture crap that has no talent whatsoever.He barely writes his own songs,he doesn’t play any instruments live,all he does is just dance on stage like any boring pop-star does.He is an egotistical,bratty kid that only generates alot of hype with his relationships and “good looks”.Maybe that’s why he didn’t win,this should be a wake up call for him to stop thinking about how famous he is and start making some music that stretches his creativity as an “artist”.RANT OVER.

retrured

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 9, 2012

haha clearly you are deluded and have o clue what you are talking about. Because believe me when it comes to music I capital “I” have no talent whatsoever but i have never sold out msg in twenty two seconds, i havent broken countless records and managed to win artist of the year. I dont have 31million twitter followers and a fanbase thats like triple that around the world. i dont have an album thats gone multiplatinum and thats in a space of around 3 years. FYI he wrote every song on believe and you obviously have never watched any of his concerts when he plays drums AND guitar LIVE as for being an “egotistical,bratty kid that only generates alot of hype with his relationships and “good looks” ya im sure thats y he works with organisations like pencils of promise and make a wish – mostly off camera so you cant even argue that its for publicity. omg #getalife i pity you

TRUTH

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 8, 2012

I feel pity for people who still hate on JUSTIN BIEBER. I don’t know why a person who puts so much of hardwork doesnt get recognized and thats realy not respectful . Not only justins team and his beliebers couldn take this even few celebs because his album believe is full of hardwork and dedication . And i believe justin has a long way to go and he will achieve a lot more in future . HARDWORK WILL PAY OFF SOON !!! BLESS YOU JUSTIN !!!

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 7, 2012

i totally agree with you Sonya that really does make PERFECT sense:)

Sonya

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 7, 2012

Even if people say he sucks, he worked SO hard this year with Believe! He deserved one! I’m more suprised that Carly Rae Jepsen was nominated, but Justin wasn’t. AND HE IS THE REASON SHE’S FAMOUS!!!!! Like WTF? And Psy was nominated too? And he only got famous because of 1 song. 1!! And he was completely unknown a couple months ago. Justin has reached even way more success with Believe. But he wasn’t nominated? I was actually shocked.

And on another note: Lady Gaga wasn’t nominated either? Psy was nominated but not Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga? Neither was Adele. I was actually so sure to hear Justin, Lady Gaga and Adele on the Grammy list then when I heard they weren’t there, I was like “They actually hate them… Because this is crazy. They must of made a mistake.” He deserved at least one nomination. The Grammy board actually did blow it there.

*No hate to Psy, BTW*

:)SELENATOR

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 7, 2012

I totally agree, some ppl are so immature to say such things!! #gobieber!!

True belieber

Posted at 2:58 PM on December 7, 2012

Sonya….psy didn’t get a nomination LOL…but i do agree with the rest :)

Sonya

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 7, 2012

Oh, I thought he did. My bad!

#jb

Posted at 9:45 AM on December 7, 2012

People NEED to understand it’s not the fact if you like him or not!!! It’s his talent and vocals that were really good in this album, He really really deserved a nomination!

Caitlyn

Posted at 6:40 AM on December 7, 2012

he wins so many awards, he will live just fine without a grammy…..

Crusader

Posted at 10:14 PM on December 6, 2012

It is ageism (maybe racism, too), plain and simple. I was shocked when I read about the snub of JB by Grammys. He should be judged by his talent, and I think Grammys totally missed out on recognizing one of the greatest talents out there today!

edward

Posted at 5:49 PM on December 6, 2012

HE DESERVES GRAMMY. I mean why not, he is a wonderful singer.

Yelene Morales

Posted at 3:36 PM on December 6, 2012

WHAT ? GRAMMY I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU JUST LIKE ………..JUSTIN deserved it and YOU know it

anna

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 6, 2012

NOOOO NEVER HE SUCKS

Posted at 3:02 PM on December 6, 2012

It isn’t the fact about if you like him or not, this album was really amazing in popluarity and in vocals !!! He should at least got nominated for one award……He totally deserved one :)

omg

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 6, 2012

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Finally, the grammys came to their senses, yes.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 6:59 PM on December 6, 2012

They have cause a real out rage you have see how much people are going to protest he has 31 million follow now plus they want people his age to watch this isn’t going to help them out. You never know they made change their minds after a lot of people are theaten to boycott them I have heard some fans are planing to walk out right when it start to show the surport.

Hanne

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 6, 2012

yes he definitely deserves one or more! i don’t understand why he didn’t.

Celine Esparas (@keithesparas)

Posted at 1:30 PM on December 6, 2012

Justin deserve to be nominated. :) He’s great.

Julena........

Posted at 1:24 PM on December 6, 2012

………….he did deserve at least ONE nomination!!!! So surprised by the nominees this year!

Lolly

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 10, 2012

With his best album he dont even get a grammy! SB have a reason to be angry. Carly is most famous for one song, jb have so many popular songs. wtf!