Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Romantic Airplane Date

Wed, December 5, 2012 2:35pm EDT by 43 Comments
Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet

Anonymous

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 23, 2013

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!|

papaka

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2013

}

agate cameos pendant

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

My family members all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting experience all the time by reading such pleasant posts.|

Kath

Posted at 6:49 AM on December 31, 2012

that sounds like a fairy tale… and, I’m not sure its real..

romanceisdead

Posted at 6:33 AM on December 9, 2012

If this suffices as romantic, then there is no hope left for love.

DB

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 8, 2012

Claims is the key word. Not buying it for a minute. lol

jella2002

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 7, 2012

They held hands, through out the whole flight. He watched a movie while she slept propped on his shoulder. When the stewardess told us that we were going to land soon, Rob started to wake Kristen by giving her sweet kisses and whispering: Baby, wake up, we’re there, wake up, Angel
She woke up, smiled and they exchanged a quick kiss

d.harris

Posted at 9:33 AM on December 7, 2012

well ,the so called eye -witness most likely will be her fan or hl themselves.is hard to know the truth when it comes to hl,her fans and kristen.

sisi south africa

Posted at 12:28 AM on December 6, 2012

OK! so now how long ago was this?for this source to come out now with this sick story?a date on a public airplane with a whole lot of ppl in it and then they show pda ?something is incredibly OFF with this story it smells of kristens PR team again, just like those strange websites claiming that the CHEATING PICTURES ARE FAKE!

Riyan

Posted at 7:55 AM on December 6, 2012

Yes, it is all PR. The photos the eyewitness posted were photoshopped. The eyewitness was never on the plane with Kristen and Rob… *eye roll*.
It seems that everything is blamed on PR nowadays.

sisi south africa

Posted at 10:58 AM on December 6, 2012

WHICH EYE WITNESS?@riyan?who and what and where ?please point me there?

pru

Posted at 11:07 AM on December 6, 2012

if you can show us the pictures those eyewitnesses posted of them on the plane then I will personally unroll those eyes and buy you a Bella and Edward doll Riyan,till then keep them rolled up ok?