Rihanna Attacks Friend Katy Perry After Chris Brown Diss

Wed, December 5, 2012 11:17am EDT by 14 Comments
Rihanna Katy Perry Fight
FameFlynet

elizabete

Posted at 4:14 AM on April 15, 2013

i thought that katy perry was really nice but rihanna is more nicere and i vote for rihanna

stephanie

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 27, 2012

kp shouldnt be all up in re res buisness /aint nobodies buisness*

Kar

Posted at 4:09 PM on December 16, 2012

Katy should of went off on Rihanna MISS SO CALLED BFF LOOOOL what a joke the HOE

Sanny

Posted at 1:38 PM on December 5, 2012

All of this is fake..
And her best friend is Shannon Woodward and not Rihanna..

Hello2u

Posted at 12:36 PM on December 5, 2012

The source is Star Magazine which means FAKE.

Star Magazine doesn’t even try to be honest. There story are the most false when it comes to accuracy and tabloids. People will believe what they want but I can tell yu that this is fake.

ayasha

Posted at 12:52 PM on December 5, 2012

PPL NEED TO STOP FOLLOW THESE STUPID STORIES AND DISRESPECT PEOPLE THATS WHAT THESE GOSSIP SITES NEEDS TO STAY ALIVE. STOP LET THEM FEED US WITH NEGATIVITY. AT TIMES I WONDER IF A HUMAN CAN REALLY SIT AND MAKE UP ALL THESE STORIES ABT A PERSON.

fghjkl

Posted at 2:22 PM on December 9, 2012

thank you Hello2u!Finally! some one understands!

Music Lover

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 5, 2012

BS!! I have never seen Rihanna and Katy Perry together other than at awards shows. At most they are acquaintances. They definately are not friends. I think this fake friendship was created by their teams and they have so little in common that they can’t even fake it.

Sara

Posted at 11:42 AM on December 5, 2012

As much as I detest John Mayer, I don’t think he and Chris Brown are even comparable. John Mayer is absolutely, positively a sleaze ball and everybody knows it, but if I had to choose between an abusive ex boyfriend and a womanizing jerk, I’d pick the latter every time. Katy Perry is concerned for the physical well-being of her best friend, and her ‘best friend’ doesn’t seem to really care. She’s choosing Chris Brown over her friend, so I really don’t think Rihanna has any right to speak out against who Katy is dating right now.

moralitypolice

Posted at 11:51 AM on December 5, 2012

I get your point and I don’t totally disagree. Although one could argue that if John Mayer
cheats and has unprotected sex – that he is putting Katy in physical danger as well (even life-threatening danger).

Between those two slime balls – I’d rather date a rock.

Guest

Posted at 9:13 PM on December 5, 2012

John Mayer does not cheat on the single consenting adult women he has every right to date if he wants. I agree with the posters who say stop supporting rags that make their money off lies and hurtful stories.

moralitypolice

Posted at 11:35 AM on December 5, 2012

Both men are scum. Chris Brown is an abusive little prick who still doesn’t seem the least bit sorry.

And every time I see John Mayer, all I can see is “STD” (not saying he has anything,
just saying that that’s what pops into my head whenever I see his face).

What does it say about women in general when beautiful, successful, powerful ladies such as Rihanna or Katy choose to be with guys like this?

ilovechrisbrown

Posted at 11:23 AM on December 5, 2012

Keep it cute or keep it mute, it gets so annoying now with everyone always hating on Chris Brown. I mean people act like he owns them some sort of apology. Umm no sorry, last time i checked this whole thing was between him and RiRi! Not him and the whole world.

Unapologetic fortune

Posted at 1:04 PM on December 5, 2012

Read em and preach that truth to them honey!