Ke$ha Speaks Out About Jenelle Skipping Jail For Her Concert

Wed, December 5, 2012 4:39pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kesha Jenelle Evans
FameFlynet, Twitter

The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star was torn between serving her lenient jail sentence or risking her freedom to go to a Ke$ha concert during a recent episode. Now, the eccentric pop star is giving her take on the Teen Mom drama!

Jenelle Evans — in all seriousness — proclaimed that outrageous pop star Ke$ha was her “idol” during the Dec. 3 episode of Teen Mom 2. So much so, that she was willing to risk her jail time and probation period in order to go see her concert second row.

Ke$ha, on the other hand, wasn’t shocked by the news — in fact, she was pleasantly surprised!

“She is the reason I do what I do. Go grrrl don’t let the man hold you down! We R Who We R!!!!” Ke$ha told the Huffington Post during an interview.

Ultimately, Jenelle realized going to the concert was a bad move. Her lawyer Dustin told her was was the “worst decision” she could have made, and it would anger her probation officer and the judge.

We’ll have to tune in to this season of Teen Mom 2 to see how her legal problems play out!

What do YOU think of what Ke$ha said HollyMoms?

More Jenelle Evans & Ke$ha news:

1. Jenelle Evans Needs To Stop Smoking Pot & Put Her Son Jace First
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Jenelle Lands In Jail & Barbara Won’t Bail Her Out
  3. Jenelle Evans Defends Arguing In Front Of Baby Jace On ‘Teen Mom 2′

Angel

Posted at 12:34 AM on January 18, 2013

She Would Say Something Like That Because She’s Trash Too!

Boreddomesticgodess

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 29, 2013

The difference between the two is that Kesha makes her lifestyle work unlike Jenelle and is living without a kid and has a lot of money you may not like her songs but she getting money. And shes happy about what Jenelle did because she feel appreciated and got more money and exposure the girl on the bottom said she didn’t know Kesha was until this episode. So yeah you can’t blame Kesha and she ‘s better off than half the people on this site. Anyways all and all Jenelle is a mom and if she get easily influence then Thats her fault. shes trying to live the single lifestyle when she has a kid.

Mollie

Posted at 3:38 AM on December 11, 2012

Never heard of Ke$ha before I saw it on the show..

tia

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 6, 2012

If she were an adult she would’ve been smart enough and not smoked pot again since she knew she was going to get tested and then going to the concert wouldn’t have been a problem. Obviously smoking pot and going to a Kesha concert are more important than her son. She is a low life loser and I wish MTV would fire her from the show because all they are doing is supporting her pot addiction.

Sam Reynolds

Posted at 6:14 PM on December 5, 2012

‘She is the reason I do what I do’
Is she kidding? She does this for teenage drug addicts who are in and out of jail?

Ryan Weeks

Posted at 7:01 PM on December 5, 2012

Its really nice to see how Jenelles son is just an after thought, if that. She had a Kesha concert to go to, i mean come on guys, she’s already put being a mother on hold for a couple years, whats 45 more days in jail to Jace. WAKE UP LITTLE GIRL, or pretty soon your option to ever be a mom to Jace will be out of your hands.

torimili

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 6, 2012

Exactly! She tells her lawyer “I’m sorry, I have to put my son on hold because I have too much going on” but in all seriousness tells him she can’t go to jail because she HAS to go to a Ke$ha concert. I wish I could say I was shocked.

Boreddomesticgodess

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 29, 2013

No, I think its more of a Ego stroke because Jenelle literally risk her freedom just to see kesha. If you thik about its cool and creepy at the same time.

JB

Posted at 5:41 PM on December 5, 2012

both of them are utterly disgusting…

Lauren

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 18, 2012

Amen! I couldn’t agree more and it speaks volumes about jenelle’s character! All Kesha sings about is partying, drugs, alcohol, etc.. Or at least the junk I have heard her sing (well attempt to sing anyway) so for jenelle to say that’s her idol well honey it shows in your actions! How she is as a mother and how she only sees Jace(who is an adorably cute and good little boy) when she has nothing else to do is disgusting! I can’t stand jenelle and I don’t care for Kesha! Two pees in a pod!