John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John’s New Christmas Music Video — Watch

Wed, December 5, 2012 1:50pm EDT by 9 Comments
John Travolta Olivia Newton John Christmas Video
YouTube

And lo, there appeared before us an angelic music video sent from heaven. Estimated budget: five dollars.

It may only be Dec. 5, but thanks to John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John, we’ve already received the best gift we’ll get this Christmas. The music video for their country (?) duet “I Think You Might Like It” has hit the web, and it’s bursting with so much awesome-ness, I feel like I’m going to puke a rainbow.

There’s hugging, there’s two-stepping, and there’s the most ridiculous wink-nod to the final scene in Grease — you know, when Danny and Sandy took off in the flying car to nowhere — that you will ever see.

The video is also bursting with memorable characters, including John’s family, a pair of soldiers, and a potentially creepy security guard who loves to hug.

It’s one of the many blessings off their Christmas album, appropriately titled This Christmas.

John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John: ‘I Think You Might Like It’ Music Video

Watch the video below, then drop a comment with your favorite part. If you can choose just one, that is.

— Andy Swift

More on this Christmas Masterpiece:

1. John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John Reunite For Christmas Album

mirna depaz

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 1, 2013

I LOVE : I think you might like it , the best of olivia @ john . mirna depaz (Musician,tel aviv,israel)

Google sucks

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for scripting this marvelous publish..Beloved your content articles. Be sure to do keep writing

Anonymous

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 23, 2013

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer one thing again and aid others such as you aided me.|

tkff

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2013

I do not even understand how I finished up here, however I believed this publish used to be great. I do not realize who you’re however definitely you are going to a famous blogger should you aren’t already. Cheers!|

agate cameos pendant

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 22, 2013

I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers|

Katz

Posted at 9:57 AM on December 20, 2012

He looks like he has a fake head with hair! LOL Forget about it!

Peggy Watson

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 7, 2012

Such a charming video; loved it! Glad to see John & Olivia back together again…do more video’s, you two ROCK!

sonja

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 5, 2012

I just fell in love with this song. And glad that they are back together and did a duet or recorded a Christmas Album. Love you both Happy Holidays and new year.

gbtw

Posted at 2:16 PM on December 5, 2012

hahahaha… omg, andy, THANK YOU! how did i not know about this masterpiece?!?! you’re right, difficult to pick just one favorite part. i’m going with all things livvy- particularly her boot-tap/scoot dancing.