Rihanna Vs. Justin Bieber: Best V.S. Fashion Show Performance?

Tue, December 4, 2012 11:10pm EDT by 13 Comments
Rihanna Justin Bieber Victoria Secret Fashion Show
SplashNews

Erica

Posted at 9:51 PM on December 6, 2012

yeah…Bieber looks like a 16 years old with saggy drawers. That’s not sexy and neither is he. Rihanna is a woman grown. So you are asking if a “boy” is sexier than a “woman”? REALLY???

akashaa01

Posted at 8:10 AM on December 6, 2012

i love both of them but i think justin bieber is better than rihanna.i like justin bieber’s personality.

MIpodwstln90

Posted at 7:14 PM on December 5, 2012

I never thought I would see a debate on who was sexier; Rihanna or Justin? I don’t think there is any competition there; Rihanna exudes sexiness. I wasn’t able to watch the show when it aired because I had to go into work DISH. I’m really bad with setting weekly timers, but I have PrimeTime Anytime with my DISH Hopper so I never have to worry about setting weekly timers since it is set to automatically record shows from the big four networks, and there is enough DVR room to record my other favorite shows that air the same night. I can’t wait to check this show out, and I’m sure both performances were amazing.

courtney

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 5, 2012

Justin is soooo much beta a singer than Rihanna (NO OFFENCE RIHANNA) :)

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 5, 2012

Wanna tell that Rihanna didn’t lip syncing ….

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 9:49 AM on December 5, 2012

Lol how could JB is sexy??? Y’all no that Rihanna is sexiest woman alive <3

LunaLoveJBiebes

Posted at 9:10 AM on December 17, 2012

FIRST Justin is SEXIER SECOND before you write anything be sure to check your spelling

lina

Posted at 9:36 AM on December 5, 2012

RIHANNA IS A DIVA I LOVE HER her body is awesome and she has the BEST LEGS IN HOLLYWOOOD HISTORYY yalll hatersss

Emy

Posted at 12:42 AM on December 5, 2012

justins pants were verrrrrey low but his preformance was better because he was the only one not lip sinking!

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 9:53 AM on December 5, 2012

Rihanna isn’t lip syncing too dear :)

onlyriihanna

Posted at 1:29 PM on December 5, 2012

Not true,Rihanna didn’t Lip sing ;) And this Live Performance was Justins worsest …;S

Colorado

Posted at 11:45 PM on December 4, 2012

justin bieber’s pants falling to his ankles is not fasion but about as gay as you can get that alone should of got him tossed off the stage how laim

LunaLoveJBiebes

Posted at 9:14 AM on December 17, 2012

“HOW LAIM” YOUR LAIM and who are you calling gay I think your GAY HOW ABOUT THAT