‘Pretty Little Liars’ Winter Premiere: 5 Major Surprises To Look Forward To

Tue, December 4, 2012 2:07pm EST by 26 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Winter Finale Season 3B Spoilers
Courtesy of ABC Family (2)

christina

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 8, 2013

The winter premiere tonight. Is only going to be one episode (tonights) and then not come back on until June??

Thanks!

jordan

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 8, 2013

WHAT !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOT BE TRUE >>> PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 8, 2013

It’s not true … I don’t know where that person heard it from. But from today, its going to be on every Tuesday till around march… Then after march which will be season 3 finale, it won’t be on till June for season4.

Just a typical girl

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 2, 2013

I need help I am a pll obsessive fan but I lost where I was on the episode guide and I’m not in America so I want to catch up before jan 8 so ya know where I could get that ?.

Samantha

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 2, 2013

Hey, “Just a typical girl”, I’m willing to help you? What was the last episode you saw?

lola

Posted at 2:33 AM on January 2, 2013

why would mona botray hanna. and ezra and aria are cute im still confused for age differences and caleb needs a makeover n the girls shouldnt trust anyone there triple teaming them all as “A“] and i dont like jenna she need to lose all 5 senses she basically torturted them as well as mona,jason,melissa, no one really liked allison so of course this was payback i cant wait to see it january8,2013 im hype

jordan

Posted at 2:22 AM on January 1, 2013

The hot tub time scene is with spencer and toby. Aria is probally not going to get knocked up because ezra leaves for a few episodes with his son and whats her name. Paily I think I read might brake up and Hannah and caleb I have no clue

Jess

Posted at 6:52 AM on December 5, 2012

5. A fan-favorite couple enjoys some serious “hot-tub time.”

Bonus: Ezra (Ian Harding) is at his physical pique in this episode. (That doesn’t count as one of the five, as it’s not technically a surprise. Just an important observation.)

At his physical pique huh…wonder if Aria is gonna get knocked up.

Spring Breaker

Posted at 1:59 AM on December 5, 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG <3 MY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY IS ON JANUARY 8TH :O THAT'S THE BEST PRESENT EVER EVEN IF IT'S NOT MENT TO BE A PRESENT FOR ME :D OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!! :D <333333333333333333333 Ashleeeeeeeyyyyyyy <3 JAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJA :D * sorry for my crazy reactions, i'm just dying from happines! <3 :3*

Shelly

Posted at 1:42 AM on December 5, 2012

So I’m the only one who thinks Arias relationship with ezra is gross? She should be experiencing h.s. & dating her age. Then college guys in college.

amber

Posted at 8:36 AM on December 5, 2012

keep in mind Aria as all with all the girls are about 17 and will be entering college themselves. There is no diference between her being with Ezra and a real person dateing a guy 3 or4 years older than them.

Jen

Posted at 6:26 PM on January 4, 2013

Ezra’s son is supposedly 7.. And he got Maggie pregnant after senior year of high school, meaning he’s at least 25 years old.. That’s a whole lot more than 3-4 years age difference.

really?

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 5, 2012

yep, definitely the only one who has a problem with it.

Jasmine

Posted at 10:27 PM on December 4, 2012

CAN THIS SEASON START ALREADY? I CAN’T WAIT): ANY LONGER! ):

Christie Shannon

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 4, 2012

I hope its NOT Paily in the hot tub time cause THAT will br GROSS!!!!!! We want Maya back ALIVE.

Stephanie

Posted at 6:28 PM on December 4, 2012

Wait in the books, who is A?

OctoberPanda

Posted at 7:13 PM on December 4, 2012

In the books, the first A is Mona, then its the Real Alison… (their Ali was really her crazy twin, Courtney)

Joseph

Posted at 1:53 PM on December 5, 2012

Mona, and then Alison… But who do you think the third A is?

Emiyl

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 7, 2013

Mona

Sabrina Roldan

Posted at 5:52 PM on December 4, 2012

If she has a twin I will be pissed bc they said they weren’t gonna make it like the books. Why watch the show when u already kno who A is from the books?

Samantha

Posted at 6:52 PM on December 4, 2012

I think there will be a twin. They’re probably trying to trick us by saying that they’re not putting the twin, but truly they might. But I know for a fact they won’t make it exactly like the book, so far they did not. They might make it similar with a few twisted details.

Candi

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 5, 2013

i have a feeling they are going to introduce the twin idea, ali was talking to spencers dad the night she disappeared because spencer’s dad is jasons real father, and alison found out about it and was blackmailing him. and the little girl in ashley and hannah’s house on halloween was the ghost of the twin, or the real alison, or whatever you want to call her, i think they were introducing the idea of the twin with the little girl, because the ghost/little girl mentioned her sister and mentioned her mom crying when she called. that’s my theory at least. but the jason thing i think is for sure, i’m pretty sure i read that somewhere in another spoiler forum. but i’m not 100% sure

Brooke

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 4, 2012

I knew it about the twin part. BUT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Im so excited i cant. I just cant.

Andrea

Posted at 5:14 PM on December 4, 2012

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG HELP I CAN’T BREATHE JANUARY 8 PLEASE BE HERE NOW OMFG

Dream Beautifuly

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 4, 2012

well i’m hoping the hot tubers are Aria & Ezra I love those two :) since the twin is brought up Its Definetly Kinda going with the book now because of the little creepy girl who was in ashley & Hannah Marins house CREEPY! Im not a fan of byron i am starting to become suspicious of Him…hmmm. I hope Jason isnt A although he is pretty Secretive, I also hope Jason is helping the girls & just Tricking Mona or something. Not sure about the new girls but maybe they’ll unlock some secrets for us. LOL Fingers Crossed!

Ash

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 4, 2012

I am excited to see Ezra shirtless…