HollywoodLife.com got an early look at the big premiere, so read on for a few shocking Rosewood reveals!
Happy Tuesday, Pretty Little Liars fans! We’re exactly five weeks from the Jan. 8 winter premiere, but because we at HollywoodLife.com hate waiting just as much as you do, we’re teasing five of our favorite surprise moments from the episode — which we saw, and is amazing.
Ready to whet your “A”ppetite? Here we go:
1. Hanna (Ashley Benson) mentions the possible existence of a “creepy twin.” But is she talking about You-Know-Who?
2. Jason (Drew Van Acker) spends way too much time at a school where he is no longer a student. Keep that in mind as you look at the picture of him hugging Mona (Janel Parrish) above. #creeper
3. Byron’s (Chad Lowe) involvement with Alison (Sasha Pieterse) is explained via flashback — and it’s way more complicated than you probably assumed.
4. Several shady characters from the girls’ past return to their lives in a dramatic way.
5. A fan-favorite couple enjoys some serious “hot-tub time.”
Bonus: Ezra (Ian Harding) is at his physical peak in this episode. (That doesn’t count as one of the five, as it’s not technically a surprise. Just an important observation.)
OK, that’s all I can share for now — I’m already getting scary messages from “A” — so drop me a comment with your predictions for the winter premiere: What are you excited? Nervous about? And how do you predict it will all go down?
— Andy Swift
More Pretty Little Liars on HollywoodLife.com:
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’: Lucy Hale Teases Gregg Sulkin’s Return To Rosewood
- Elijah’s ‘Vampire Diaries’ Return, Aria’s ‘Pretty Little’ Surprise & More
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Stars Preview Mona’s Return & Toby’s Big Reveal