Jenelle Evans Defends Arguing In Front Of Baby Jace On ‘Teen Mom 2′

Tue, December 4, 2012 11:37pm EST by 12 Comments
Jenelle Evans Fight Teen Mom 2
Courtesy of MTV

test

Posted at 9:37 AM on March 15, 2013

I have learn some excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to create this type of wonderful informative site

Eloise

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 17, 2013

You think Jenelle is a good mother????? Well hopefully you don’t have children….

kourtney

Posted at 12:41 AM on December 14, 2012

i think she is a good mother.. i fight with my mom… and moms can be anyoing sometimes.. but she is trying and yall just need to leave her alone

20virgo11

Posted at 7:36 PM on December 14, 2012

You think JENELLE is a good mother? Enough said.

Debbie Raiford

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 6, 2013

Are you kidding!! What mother drops the f bomb every 2 seconds.. She is in and out of jail and can’t quit the drugs. A good Mom puts her children first and doesn’t pawn them off on her mother!!

Rocky

Posted at 2:42 AM on December 11, 2012

Janelle needs to grow-up and stop blaming everybody she’s an adult she can change the things she doesn’t like, children are gifts not something you can return seriously CPS needs to get that child out of the verbal and mental abuse going on there.

20virgo11

Posted at 10:02 PM on December 8, 2012

I blame Janelle’s mother because that heifer would NEVER be allowed in my house. Janelle is a head case and it has nothing to do with being bipolar. Janelle would have ONE time to cuss me and I’d be on her ungrateful behind like a fly on a backyard barbeque. Barbara is already raising Jace for Janelle something I know a mother doesn’t want to have to do at that age. If I was Barbara I’d tell Janelle to get out and STAY out and if she tried coming around again I’d take out a restraining order. Barbara and Jace deserve to live in peace.

dolly m

Posted at 11:07 PM on December 6, 2012

jennelles husbands other women who he has been involved with him all along is going to come publuic in the next few weeks i cant wait lol

anna

Posted at 12:08 AM on December 6, 2012

She is a horrible person and I feel so, so sorry for this little boy:(

me

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 5, 2012

have always felt so sorry for the kid involved, i can’t even watch it when she is on there, and her ma isn’t much better, she says horrible things to jenelle and jace can totally hear it ! no good is gonna come out of that situation

Sally

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 5, 2012

She blames EVERYONE else but herself for all her problems. I can’t believe she is in therapy because she certainly hasn’t gotten better. It would be better for Jace if CPS took him to visit her without her mom around.

Irene

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 5, 2012

I dont think she sould even be on this show. It is called Teen MOM because they are struggling at being a MOM not at getting to a concert and out of jail. I think she is a con and uses her therapy to make her look good. She knows what to say and she knows that she can blame her mom and run out to Live her life. Kuddos to all the other MOMS who stay and struggle and at the end of the day can say “I did what I could today, Tomarrow is another Day”