‘The L.A. Complex’ Canceled After 2 Seasons — Confirmed

Mon, December 3, 2012 2:16pm EDT by 194 Comments

The drama, about the darker side of fame in Los Angeles, is not returning for a third season.

Well, here’s some bummer news: The L.A. Complex — the Canadian soap that aired for two seasons on The CW here in the United States — has been canceled, HollywoodLife.com has confirmed.

The second season finale, which turned out to be the series finale, left fans totally hanging about the future of the show’s main characters. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Cassie Steele about her character Abby’s decision to leave Hollywood behind in favor of a life with her new husband in Germany.

At the time, Cassie was “pretty optimistic” about a third season, but unfortunately, we won’t be getting it after all.

The news was original reported by Canada’s Playback.

Are you sad about the series’ cancelation? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the late, great L.A. Complex below.

— Andy Swift

More L.A. Complex on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘L.A. Complex’ Finale: Cassie Steele Talks Abby’s Life-Changing Decision
  2. ‘The L.A. Complex': Cassie Steele Reveals Abby’s ‘Messy’ New Secret
  3. ‘The L.A. Complex': Six Spoilers To Get You Excited For Season 2

Marissa Alvarado

Posted at 1:56 AM on January 3, 2014

This show ends season 2 with so many unanswered questions… and “what happens next” anticipations. Season 3 and possibly more just makes sense.

shawn

Posted at 1:01 AM on January 2, 2014

Question to the networks and Producers. what can viewers to to get this show back on air.

shawn

Posted at 12:58 AM on January 2, 2014

absolutely love this show……….producers do something, we need a season 3 and 4. you got to know when u have a hit. lobby the networks i am sure their is a smart exec that will see your reasoning

Antonio

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 1, 2014

This was my favorite show! I just can’t believe it got canceled :/

jackelyn

Posted at 11:45 AM on December 30, 2013

WHAT! THIS SHOW IS GREAT and deserves another season its nit fair to leave all of us hanging at least one more season to close it off would be nnice

Phancie

Posted at 11:06 AM on December 30, 2013

OMG…. just like all the rest, just binge watched It on Netflix. I absolutely loved it. Great relationship dynamics throughout the complete series. Real life situations you can relate to. Please make it a Netflix continuation at least!!!!

Alex Brown

Posted at 11:23 PM on December 29, 2013

Also just binge watched the whole two seasons in one weekend on netflix and LOVED it cant believe there is no third :( *gets out the ice cream*

Trell

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 28, 2013

I am beyond pissed about this . I love this show after the first episode and to find out that the shiow will not be returning is bullcrap. We need more shows like this

becca

Posted at 12:44 AM on December 28, 2013

Just finished binge watching it on Netflix. …it was soooo good….Please bring it back or at least a season 3 for Netflix or something…so bummed it’s over…don’t let it be so!!!!!

Ashleeeyx3

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 27, 2013

Nooo, there is so many questions that I want answered !!
Like what happens to Kels reputation ? Will Abby find her husband ? What happens to Conners sister ? Omgosh so many unanswered questions that I need to know, please please please bring it back ~ many people want to know what’s going to happen next ; bring it back .

Lizz

Posted at 3:58 PM on December 27, 2013

Noooooooo! I just watched the first two season in less than 24 hours. Please bring it back I have a feeling it will be really big!

Tyler

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 25, 2013

Damn, just got finished binge watching the 2 seasons on Netflix. Why do they have to cancel this show? There’s obviously soo many of us that enjoyed the show and by the previous comments most of us just discovered it on Netflix. Is Netflix where good tv shows go to die and get binge watched?

Kyle

Posted at 1:59 AM on December 25, 2013

I’m so bummed. I just finished watching it on Netflix and didn’t realize it was cancelled. Ahhh!! There has to be some way for someone to make a third season!! Please!! I wanna watch more!!!

Cj

Posted at 12:13 AM on December 24, 2013

I saw this show on Netflix and watched all the episodes I got my brother hooked on it after I started watching it so I re watched them with him! It’s disappointing that there’s not gunna be a season 3 yeah maybe it didn’t jump off right away but it’s becoming very popular now…. Maybe make it a Netflix only series and make season 3! Abby and nick should be together! Sabrina is nuts! Lol bring on season 3!!!

WILLIAM D.LEGION (@DAMIENNPHILLY)

Posted at 5:25 AM on December 23, 2013

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING SEASON 2 OF LA COMPLEX ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER SEASON.. JUST LIKE NOAH’S ARC ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL SINCE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE FINAL SEASON I WILL SAY THIS I WISH KEL AND TARIQ WOULD HAVE GOT BACK TOGETHER.

Sandra

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 21, 2013

I really like the show a lot. I was very sad when I see on Netflix’s there’s only two seasons.

Maricella Rocha

Posted at 1:30 AM on December 20, 2013

OMG…WHAT? no season 3? I just got done seeing the 2nd season on Netflix. Honestly this is one of the best shows I have seen EVER, better than any popular shows that have been coming out. It keeps me suspenseful just anxious to see the next episode, & there’s no season 3 coming? :( I need to know what happens PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , reconsider.

Sophie

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 19, 2013

Noo! Please! This was one of the most interesting and entertaining shows I’ve watched during past few years. You can’t just cancel it, there must be a way to continue and let us have the 3rd season. Way too many fans around the world will be dissapointed.
Good luck and I’m crossing fingers

brian

Posted at 4:26 AM on December 18, 2013

its a sad moment when i have just finished watch season 2 and have the news pliz we need the third season. sort out things with abby

Annell Apodaca

Posted at 12:12 AM on December 18, 2013

I literally just found this show on netflix and just ended season two. And I just HAD to see if there was going to be a season three. I want to know how it goes with Abby in Germany! And Caldrick with coming out! Omg it cant end just like that ):

Taylor

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 17, 2013

Noooooooo!!!!! Just found this on Netflix, Damn you CW this happens all the time and I am going to have to go for the rest of my life not knowing what the hell happened!!!!

Adan Hernandez Jr

Posted at 12:41 AM on December 16, 2013

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY MAKE SEASON THREE.

I GOT REAL INTO THE SHOW, I LOVEED IT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! HAHA.

CONSIDER A 3RD SEASON!!!!! =D

WE NEED A SEASON THREEE.

Mia Meuse

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 13, 2013

Seriously?? what is the matter with you people? I finally find a show I enjoy watching and you wanna just stop after leavin all of us fans hanging. I think you should make a season 3, to show Abby in Germany surprising Gray, Raquel making a big comeback with the new movie. I know I’m not the only one who thinks there should be another season.

Justin Young

Posted at 3:38 AM on December 13, 2013

Just found this gem on netflix! To be honest at first I was a bit skeptical thinking tween show. wrong this show has a perfect blend of all the nice quips I enjoy about shows. Sucks it’s cancelled. I watched it real quick because I wanted to ease the disappointment. Netflix suggest bomb gis next… Who knows

Alvaro