‘The L.A. Complex’ Canceled After 2 Seasons — Confirmed

Mon, December 3, 2012 2:16pm EDT by 193 Comments

The drama, about the darker side of fame in Los Angeles, is not returning for a third season.

Well, here’s some bummer news: The L.A. Complex — the Canadian soap that aired for two seasons on The CW here in the United States — has been canceled, HollywoodLife.com has confirmed.

The second season finale, which turned out to be the series finale, left fans totally hanging about the future of the show’s main characters. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Cassie Steele about her character Abby’s decision to leave Hollywood behind in favor of a life with her new husband in Germany.

At the time, Cassie was “pretty optimistic” about a third season, but unfortunately, we won’t be getting it after all.

The news was original reported by Canada’s Playback.

Are you sad about the series’ cancelation? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the late, great L.A. Complex below.

— Andy Swift

More L.A. Complex on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘L.A. Complex’ Finale: Cassie Steele Talks Abby’s Life-Changing Decision
  2. ‘The L.A. Complex': Cassie Steele Reveals Abby’s ‘Messy’ New Secret
  3. ‘The L.A. Complex': Six Spoilers To Get You Excited For Season 2

sam

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 2, 2013

i wana know what happend to abby after she said she was going to Germany + the restrant guy who was arrested + the king after he posted he was gay

sam

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 2, 2013

the series just sated to be intresting then all we see is canceld its sooo sad to see those words there , we want more of LA complex sn3 n more to come . Dn’t see anything wrong with the series

SEXYBABA

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 1, 2013

I NEED MORE SEASON 3 HAS TO AIR

Anonimous

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 30, 2013

Serrriooussslyy omg i was just getting into it goddamnit you can be serious :'(

Anonimous

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 30, 2013

Cant sorry made a error

Darlene

Posted at 2:48 PM on June 28, 2013

aww this sucks i was actually looking forward to a third season :(

Domanitri

Posted at 2:35 AM on June 26, 2013

Nooo!, there’s gotta be a way to save the third season. At the begining, i really wasn’t expecting this show to be so good

parris

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 15, 2013

i really love that show it was so surprising every time i watch it i would never miss an episode it make me sad that it wont be back on, i wanna know what happens with the bar owner guy who gets arrested at the end of the show.

Frida

Posted at 8:04 PM on June 15, 2013

No! I loved this show): Dang I was really hoping to see how the actor [I'm totally blanking on his name right now but I want to say Ben???] and his sister proceeded from there.

Fruddel

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 13, 2013

I just finished watching the second season and I couldn’t wait to watch the thirs. But then I had to find out on wikipedia that it was cancelled. I’m really disappointed and sad right now. :(

Seven

Posted at 5:06 AM on June 13, 2013

I’m pissed……….at a f*ck*ng lost for words. So now we will never know what happens!!!!! So angry, one of my favorite show ever created…literally

Silvia

Posted at 11:09 AM on June 12, 2013

I am really upset. This tv show was special… Maybe it is because that there wasn’t any vampires, werewolf or any magical creatures… It was about rising stars life, this is why it was really interesting tv show, and this why I am really sad…

Dome

Posted at 10:08 AM on June 11, 2013

someone save LA Complex we want to see the 3 season

jay

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 10, 2013

i want to see season 3…it is disrespectful to leave fans with a cliff hanger *ughhhhhhh* plz bring it back

weronica

Posted at 11:28 PM on June 9, 2013

Wtf is it cancled? i was waiting for seanson 3-.-

Sonia

Posted at 9:05 PM on June 9, 2013

I was waiting for a season 3! It was a really good show!! I’m upset!

Caitlin

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 6, 2013

I’m sooooooooooooooo upset its not even funny:( I loved this show so much, and I know alot of other people did as well, it’s sad because they barely gave it a chance to grow… I also loved it because I’m from Canada and I’m tired of only seeing US based shows and only hearing about the US……..It was nice to have something different for change…. Definitely really disappointed in the CW network….

tiffany allen

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 6, 2013

In love is what was in with this show. The finale had me thinking there was going to be a another season. Its messed up how you just take a show off like that not even tell people that the season finale 2 was the series finale.what I think they should do is keep it in CW just rename it or make a show exactly like it or something similar, that will make everybody happier

Antonio

Posted at 11:35 PM on June 4, 2013

why can’t Logo Channel pick up this show ?

JUAN GERARDO LOPEZ VARGAS (LIKE ABBY)

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 30, 2013

HERE IN MEXICO WE NEED MOREEEEE WE ARE SAD EATING TAQUITOS WITH HOT SAUCE SO PAIN WILL BE LESS PLEASEEE

DancinGloves

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 23, 2013

I don’t know if I can express just how disappointed I am that this show was canceled. I’m not a tv show buff, movie buff or anything. I just really enjoyed this show. It was more real than any reality show could even try to be. This show was just genius. Honestly, I’m hurt.

dsyl1987

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 22, 2013

How could they…? This is/was the best television series since “Charmed”…. Very creative story lines, 4 dimensional characters, great acting, etc. the sub stories were woven together so very delicately to supply the audience with just the right balance of joy and pain through complicated relationships n situations about a life that 99.9 percent of the American population wants to live, or at least thought they wanted to live before this show premiered… This show concept is pure genius band if it does not come back there should at least be a soon off…

sage

Posted at 9:27 PM on May 21, 2013

I think we all should send the cw network emails to bring back the la complex..best show ever!!!!!!!!! we need more seasons… cw network cannot disappoint us again.. I will post here everyday until they decide to bring back the la complex LOL

Sara

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 21, 2013

If you can provide a cw email, I’ll email them to bring show back!

Sara

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 21, 2013

I’ll send an email if you have an address! Lol they definitely need to bring the show!

sage

Posted at 9:20 PM on May 21, 2013

why is it canceled!!!!!!! ahg common man,please let ther be a season 3 and 4 and 5 let the series continue best series of all time second from vampire diaries and bring Tariq back,he and kal made the best couple

Drea

Posted at 4:26 AM on May 27, 2013

I couldn’t agree moree!!! Season 3 pleasee we need it!!! :O

jessie

Posted at 3:51 AM on May 21, 2013

u cnt b serious about cancelin is series what will appn 2 king am xo curious

tiffany allen

Posted at 2:51 AM on June 6, 2013

Right??

priscilla

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 18, 2013

pleasee give us season 3 i love this show. I can´t imagen that it after 2 season already stops

dissapointed

Posted at 6:18 AM on June 23, 2013

whyy..? They finally made a movie that matters and everybody loves it ..and then stopped it