‘The L.A. Complex’ Canceled After 2 Seasons — Confirmed

Mon, December 3, 2012 2:16pm EDT by 193 Comments

The drama, about the darker side of fame in Los Angeles, is not returning for a third season.

Well, here’s some bummer news: The L.A. Complex — the Canadian soap that aired for two seasons on The CW here in the United States — has been canceled, HollywoodLife.com has confirmed.

The second season finale, which turned out to be the series finale, left fans totally hanging about the future of the show’s main characters. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Cassie Steele about her character Abby’s decision to leave Hollywood behind in favor of a life with her new husband in Germany.

At the time, Cassie was “pretty optimistic” about a third season, but unfortunately, we won’t be getting it after all.

The news was original reported by Canada’s Playback.

Are you sad about the series’ cancelation? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the late, great L.A. Complex below.

— Andy Swift

More L.A. Complex on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘L.A. Complex’ Finale: Cassie Steele Talks Abby’s Life-Changing Decision
  2. ‘The L.A. Complex': Cassie Steele Reveals Abby’s ‘Messy’ New Secret
  3. ‘The L.A. Complex': Six Spoilers To Get You Excited For Season 2

Desera11

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 19, 2013

Bring this show back I was hooked and I am waiting to find out whats next how can you just drop it like that. I enjoyed the reality in this show…..

venus carter

Posted at 1:28 PM on March 15, 2013

This is a load of crap! i loved this show. i think they should bring it back because this show actual talked about things that really happens in everyday life. its not fair that they canceled it.

Jayson

Posted at 1:31 AM on March 14, 2013

thats f–ked up! the show got better as it progressed and the character’s characters grew and made a strong story. im hanging here. bring it back!

Yavette

Posted at 8:55 AM on March 12, 2013

I AM MORTIFIED!!!!!!!! I luv LA Complex.. Now its no more? What about the fans? There are lots of unanswered questions and…. Im just intensly mortified.. PLEASE BRING OUR FAVORITE SHOW BACK, I’LL EVEN HELP WITH FUNDING..

MrAJWells

Posted at 7:39 PM on March 8, 2013

Please Bring The Show Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TV needs L.A. Complex! #MajorLetDown

Neil

Posted at 3:39 AM on February 15, 2013

what the f**k…………….seriously???? the show was really just getting started……i was really looking forward to season 3…….kmt

Jay

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 13, 2013

I was looking on the CW site and could not find it anywhere. I missed this show, I really like it. We want it back. Abbie left and that happens all the time but we can replace her even though it might not be the same. The plot was really good and I was waiting and waiting. I will be waiting until you guys change your minds.

maurice

Posted at 2:34 AM on February 13, 2013

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i been waiting and waiting and waiting , i will no longer watch any show on the CW anymore

John

Posted at 9:58 AM on February 12, 2013

Sucks the show canceled it was a really good show… I was actually looking forward for the next season but hopefuly the show comes back

shawnD

Posted at 9:42 AM on February 12, 2013

This such a bad decision to make! Canceling a show that soooo many people can relate too!..Am really sad and bummed out about this, I really do hope they can get it back on air!

Sara

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 11, 2013

We want la complex back! There needs to be a season 3! Please bring the show back! It was one of the best shows out there. Please bring it back and soon!

LadyLi1

Posted at 2:28 AM on February 11, 2013

I love(d) this show and was sooooo looking forward to the summer when it came back on! This was the show that got me to start watching the CW for the 1st time. Bad move CW. Bad. Move.

Bubble

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 6, 2013

Please come back LA Complex!!! I looked so forward to the episodes and story line! How rude of them!

Tatum Rogers

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 4, 2013

Im highly upset and confused, this show left us with so many unanswered questions I just found out about the show a couple of weeks ago as well as many others… Nobody honestly knew about the show until a couple weeks ago… It def needs a 3rd season smh

Nuke

Posted at 10:43 AM on February 2, 2013

omg !!!! i cant belive this please come
back !!! i have sooo many unanwsered questions

Terry Gonzales

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 1, 2013

Please come back LA Complex!!!!!!!!!!!

jensen

Posted at 8:36 AM on January 28, 2013

OMG U SERIOUS THIS SHOW WAS THE BEST OUT NOW WE NEED MORE SHOWS LIKE THIS TOO MANY SEEM SO SCRIPTED THIS SHOW HAD POTENTIAL

Theodore

Posted at 8:07 AM on January 28, 2013

This sgow is the best thing ive seen in a long time on tv and I just can’t believe that’s the way there going to leave us hanging like that what so we have to do to get this store back on!!

Esther

Posted at 9:54 PM on January 27, 2013

I JUST HOPE THE SHOW COMES BACK. PLEASE

Esther

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 27, 2013

OMG I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS SHOW I MEAN LIKE THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER. ITS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR ME I THINK IT WAS BRILLIANT. OMG I REALLY LOVED IT LIKE I WOULD DIE. I REALLY HOPE YU GUYS PUT IT BACK ON TH AIR AND START RIGHT WHERE THE WHOW LEFT OFF PLEASE WE ARE BEGGING YOU TO BRING THE AHOW BACK PLEASE.

T. Jones

Posted at 5:34 AM on January 27, 2013

Why!!!! I love this show. It really sucks that it isn’t coming back. Who do we write to if we want them to bring it back? I’m really gonna miss this show.

Jovonnie Mccoy

Posted at 8:46 AM on January 25, 2013

nnnnnnnnoooo i want it back that show had me on the edge of my seat everytime i watched it. kaldrick comming out to his fans i really wanted to see how that would end and kal’s friend shooting kal’s enemy and all the drama that really made this show the greatest thing to watch i was a LARGE advocate for this show i loved it i beg the director to please bring it back.

Martez

Posted at 4:05 AM on January 24, 2013

I am Completely Disappointed you ended with Kal’s bestfriend shooting his enemy and that had everyone like OMG and out of their seats..for them not to create another and keep everything going is bogus because that show was going to receive a Gold metal sooner or later i am a big fan and that show needs to be back on the air…..!

leon

Posted at 1:07 AM on January 22, 2013

I cautht the show online: watch it loved it and then got the big let down about no third season, you people really pack a wallet , that was a great show i mean a great show, with great potential, the script- great, acting – great the show great , i am so disapointed , it would be so great if another network would pick them it up , but clowns probably wont. nice going

Demekka Harris

Posted at 7:44 AM on January 18, 2013

I need to see what happen to the cast members in season 3! I really was looking foward to watch the new season I so disappointed that no new season is coming! Sad